Chapter 13

「if only it were real」
Hai Guise... Sorry for a late update -.-' Here's a long update for you ^ ^ :D Please comment! <3
 
 
 
 
 
YOU 유 | MYUNGSOO 명수 | WOOHYUN 우현 | INFINITE 인피니트
 
 
CONTINUED...
 
After hearing a camera "click", you turns to the direction where the sound came from. "..Yah! Jae Ri!" you yells, running after her.
Jae Ri was not much of a good runner, But you was.
Jae Ri was also wearing heels.
 "..What do you want?!" Jae Ri snaps.
"You have everything you need in your life! You have 3 ing kpop stars in love with you! Even my own boyfriend!" Jae Ri starts crying.
"What are you talking about? Myungsoo doesn't--" SLAP. 
"Yah! you ah! How could you not realise! Myungsoo is madly in love with you! So much that he'd leave me!!!" she screams, with tears pouring out of her eyes.
"Jae Ri..." I whisper, sorrowfully. "Mianhae... I'll do everything that I can to keep away from Myungsoo.." I say, trying to make her any happier.
She smiles softly. "Sorry for being a b*tch, I guess I was just REAALLYY jealous of you, you ah. You're completely perfect. You're beautiful, smart, kind and easy to talk to."
'Jae Ri... I am not completely perfect,' I think to myself as I smile, hugging her. 'Unlike you, I've fallen for more than one guy..."
 
 
;Later On;
 
"Yah, you ah... Mianhae, for taking pictures of you and Woohyun together... I just wanted to show Myungsoo Oppa that you were already taken and I was all he had..." she looks down, at her shoes.
"Yah, its ok, Jae Ri. I know you'd do anything to have L, but sometimes, please stay in control, arasseo?" I smile. 
"Arasseo," she says, and stands. "I've got to go now, mianhae. See you tomorrow.."
"See you tomorrow!" I say. "Bye!"
 
 
;The Next Day;
 
"you!" calls Sunggyu from downstairs. "Someone's here waiting for you!" 
I rush downstairs, not wanting the person to wait for long. "Annyeong, you."
Woohyun was standing by the door. "A-Annyeong." I say nervously. What is he doing here? He's mad at me, right? Aigoo, what do I do? 
After getting out of the house, I say, "Oppa, you don't have to wait for me anymore. I just keep on hurting you. It must be painful to love someone as stupid as me..." 
Tears are beginning to pour out, but I try my best to stop it. I look away, realising that I was crying.
"It's painful to see you with another guy, but I will never stop loving you. Even if you killed me."
Woohyun's words always tend to make me cry. Why would he always be too nice to me? He should be hating me right now...
I hug him, tightly, and cry on his chest. "you, don't cry." 
"O-Oppa... Kamsamnida! I love you more than anything in the world...,"
I was so happy. Woohyun said that he'd always love me, no matter what.
He lifts my chin, making our eyes meet. He leans closer to me, and presses his lips against mine. It was a light kiss, but became a passionate
one.
I broke the kiss, and giggled. "Oppa, don't have too much fun," I joke, "we'll be late for class."
Woohyun pouts, and holds my hand. 
'Oppa, continue doing this... Make me fall deeper in love with you... Maybe then I'll stop hurting other people...'
When we get to school, all I get is Myungsoo glaring at me, and Jae Ri smiling like a monkey.
"Eheheh~ He finally says it again, you ah!" she giggles, wrapping her arms around Myungsoo's neck.
Myungsoo smiles, and wraps his arms around her waist. EW.
I pull Woohyun away, not wanting to see that scene. They were obviously gonna kiss infront of us 😱
"Noona! Noona!" In a split second, I feel a soft kiss on my cheek. "Noona~ I miss you!" Sungjong cries with aegyo. I smile, and kiss him back.
"I miss you too~!" 
Woohyun scoffs, and pushes us apart. "youah, Sungjong ah, why do you have to do THIS in front of me?"
I smile. "Arasseo, we'll do it behind your back. Come on, Sungjong~" I joke, pulling Sungjong away with me.
"Yah! Nam you! Come here right now!!" he rushes towards us, and pulls me into an embrace. He glares at Sungjong, and the poor maknae pouts cutely.
I slap Woohyun's chest, as he lets go, and I hug Sungjong. "Naww~ is Sungjonggie okay?" 
Sungjong smiles. "Neh, Noona~..."
Woohyun rolls his eyes, and pulls me awaaaayy....
"Noona!" 
 
 
;Lunch Break;
 
"you ah! Woohyun ah!" Jae Ri calls, running up to them.
Woohyun and you turn around. "Neh?"
There were tears pouring out from her eyes...
"H-Help me...." you hugs the poor Jae Ri, who would not stop crying. 
"What happened?" Woohyun asks. 
Jae Ri sighs. "Myungsoo...says that he was only acting to be my boyfriend... He said that it was all an act to make the one he loves jealous! Yah~ he's hurting me too much..."
Woohyun scoffs, knowing who she was talking about. "That Kim Myungsoo," he says, then rushes off.
"Unnie, we'll get this fixed, arasseo? Don't cry anymore..." 

you smiles, and walks after Woohyun. 

"you ah!" Jae Ri calls out. "You can't fix it if it is you he's in love with.."
"..In...love with me...? Yah, Hwang Jae Ri! You better get yourself checked! Myungsoo is not in love with me!"
Jae Ri rolls her eyes. "...I wish that were true. But, really, you have to stop saying that. It's pissing me off. Just admit it. You love him, he loves you."
"Yah, Hwang Jae Ri," 
"REMEMBER THIS, you! I won't forgive you until you fall for somebody else!"

you slaps Jae Ri hard on the cheek. "Yah. I am NOT in love with Kim Myungsoo. YOU REMEMBER THAT."

She stares at Jae Ri before walking off, leaving her cry silently. 
"K-Kim you..." she whispers, "Kim-m you, you pabo... When will you realise these things?!"
 
 
;Meanwhile;
 
"Why... Why did you break up with Jae Ri? Tell me the reason why."
Woohyun has followed Myungsoo to the men's bathroom. 
"...It's none of your concern, Hyung." Myungsoo whispers.
Woohyun scoffs. "It's because of you, isn't it?" 
Myungsoo looks at Woohyun. "Heh. I won't stop you from thinking that."
"It is true, isn't it?" Woohyun confirms. "Answer me, Kim Myungsoo."
Myungsoo turns to Woohyun and smiles mysteriously, not answering his question.
"Yah, Kim Myungsoo!" Woohyun yells, grabbing his arm before he walks out the door.
"Let go of me," Myungsoo tries to push Woohyun's hand away, but his grip is too strong.
"Answer me, first." 
Myungsoo punches Woohyun in the stomach, making Woohyun fight back. 
At that same time, Sungjong exits one of the toilets. 
"Yah, Woohyun Hyung! L Hyung!" he find the two of them punching each other.
He finally succeeds on pushing them apart. 
"Yah... Is this all about you?" he asks them, with tears forming in his eyes. When the two of them nod, it immediately pours out.
"...Eotokke... Will this happen to me too? I know that I love you Noona... Mianhae...."
Woohyun and Myungsoo look at the crying maknae and comfort him.
"I promise that this won't happen to you, Sungjong." Woohyun smiles.
Sungjong continues crying, knowing that it isn't right for him to love you
That afternoon, Myungsoo, Woohyun and Sungjong decided to have fun together, and have a "Boys' Night Out".
At the end of school, Woohyun met up with you.
"Annyeong, you ah. Infinite and I are going to hang out today. Is that alright for you?" 

you nods, smiling. "Arasseo, but call me when you get home, arasseo?"

Woohyun nods and smiles. "I'll miss you," he says and smiles greasily.
"Yah, Oppa!"
 
 
"Hyung, where are we going?" Sungjong asks looking outside if the window in the taxi. 
"We...are going to Hongdae!" Sungyeol exclaims raising both his arms.
"Totally having fun today~" Dongwoo says, hugging Hoya's arm. 
"Aish, you pabo!" Hoya growls, hitting Dongwoo.
Sungyeol smiles. "The others took another taxi. Don't worry, Sungjong. Tonight, we'll have heaps of fun in Hongdae."
Sungjong smiles, knowing that Hongdae IS a fun place. "Arasseo."
"YAAAY! we'll come home with A LOT of toys, neh?!" Dongwoo says childishly to Sungjong.
"Hyung~ You're 23!" 
 
 
;Meanwhile;
 
"Hyung, is you with anyone at home?" Woohyun asks worriedly. 
"Yah, don't worry. Yuri is with her." Sunggyu says laying back.
"Kwon Yuri?" Myungsoo asks, "from SNSD?"
Sunggyu nods. "Yeah, she's you's best friend, even though she's 3 years older. Hehe, we were born in the same year!" 
Woohyun sighs. "...As long as she's not alone, she'll be fine, right?"
 
 
;Meanwhile;
 
"Yuri Unnie, do you remember that guy called LEE KI KWANG?" 
Yuri nods, the chocolate icecream. "A kind boy," she smiles.

you nods in agreement. "And so cute..." 

Yuri smiles. "He lives close from here, y'know..." Yuri says, winking. "Any ideas?"
you giggles. "Unnie, I don't know... I already have Woohyun, and I think this can be considered as two-timing." 
Yuri sighs. "Oh, come on... This boy is a member of BEAST! And just, you know, hang around and be friends..."
Yuri was right. you didn't have to be afraid to make more friends.... She was just too worried about what Woohyun would think.
"Arasseo, Unnie. Let's go." you grins, and Yuri grabs her arm.
 
The door opens right away when they press the door bell. 
"Ki Kwang Hyung! Looks like you have a visitor!" Dongwoon calls out after seeing you.
Ki Kwang and you were close friends during Elementary School.
"you! Oh, I miss you so much!" Ki Kwang exclaims, and hugs her tightly.
"I miss you too~" you replies.
Yuri and you are invited in, and they all watch B1A4 Hello Baby together ^ ^
After getting tired, you decides to go home.
Yuri was supposed to walk home with you, but you knew she still wanted to watch Hello Baby, so she insisted on walking by herself.
Ki Kwang goes with her, instead. 
"...It's been a while since I've actually spoken to you..." he says, while walking.
"...Neh~ I'm glad I was able to see you again." you says, smiling. "So...how are you?" 
"I'm actually good... How about you?"
"...Not so good. You see, I have a boyfriend, and I, err...um..."
"...What's wrong?" Ki Kwang asks, and stops walking.
"Okay, you're the only person who I will ever tell, but... I am in love with more than one guy... Three guys, in fact."
Ki Kwang stares at her, blankly. "Th-Three...guys...?!"

you sighs. "Aigoo, I feel so messed up! I wish I was normal..."

Ki Kwang sighs. "I think it's fair that I tell you one of my secrets." 

you eyes widen. "Chincha?! Yay~! so what is it about?!"

Ki Kwang closes his eyes. "I'm in love....with you, again.."

you's eyes widen. "..me?"

Ki Kwang nods. "Neh."

you doesn't know how to solve this... She cannot add another to the list. She has to push him away before she falls for him. 

They finally reach you's house. 
"Ki Kwang Oppa..." she whispers standing in front of him. "Mianhae!" she hugs him, tight, not wanting him to feel hurt. "...I don't know. Maybe, deep inside I might like you, but..I know I can't. Not at the moment... Please try avoiding me... I am definitely something you must avoid... Mianhae, I cannot risk falling in love with another..."
Ki Kwang nods, and hugs her back.
 
CLICK. "Gotcha again."
 
 
 

you and Ki Kwang don't realise that Jae Ri and her friend, Min Soo are writing reports and taking pictures of them.

 

"Lee Ki Kwang and Kim you Love Session," Min Soo types. "It is 9:13pm in Seoul, South Korea, and we are now witnessing a scene where South Korean boy band, BEAST's Lee Ki Kwang, and actress and singer, Kim you have been making their love session. There has been hugs and KISSES shared between the two. This is a surprise to all B2UTYs (BEAST fan-club),  INSPIRITS (INFINITE fan club) & iHEARTchuus (you's fan club)!"  Especially to the iHEARTchuus, who know that their idol, Kim you, is currently in a relationship with Nam Woohyun of INFINITE! Is this 20 year old female actress and singer going to dump Nam Woohyun for Lee Kikwang? Or is she just two-timing?"

 
The report was sent to the internet immediately, and has been viewed by millions in less than 1 hour. Soon, the INFINITE manager calls Sunggyu.
"Kim Sunggyu! Where are you and INFINITE!?" he calls through the phone.
"We're in Hongdae, we just finished dinner, wae?"
"All the reporters are in front of our company's building! Tell that Nam Woohyun to do something! And, tell them to sleep over at your place for now!"
 
Soon, the phone conversation ends.
 
"What is it, Hyung?"'Sungjong asks, curiously.
"Manager Hyung says to sleep at my place for now... There's reporters everywhere. Let's get a move on bedore it's too late..."  Sunggyu says, and all the INFINITE members leave to get to Sunggyu's house.
"Yah, I've just got a text message from 2NE1..." Woohyun says.
"What is it?" Sungyeol asks peeking. "Is it true? We totally support you and you... But did she really?"
Woohyun stares at the screen. "What..?!"
He receives a text from KARA's Seungyeon. "Yah, what happened to you and you ah?! Some explaining, please?"
And one from BIG BANG's Seungri. "Dude, feel sorry for you. Wishing you well, bro."
Soon, Woohyun finds the report.
"Kim you, you are so dead."
 
 
 
;Meanwhile;
 

you also found the report, and starts to cry. "Why... Why does this have to go all around the world?! I'm really messes up, and everyone's gonna hate me now..."

There's a knock on the door, and it was INFINITE. 

you didn't open the door, so Sunggyu opened it with his key.

"Yah, Kim you! What's going on with this?" Sunggyu asks pointing at the report in his phone. 
"...Oppa! I seriously didn't do anything but hug him! He's my closest friend from Elementary School!"
Myungsoo stares at her. "Closest friend? Then why did you kiss him?"
"Noona..." Sungjong whispers.
"I didn't kiss him!" Sungyeol picks up the newspaper, with a picture of the hug. It wasn't clear enough, and looked like a kiss.
"W-Woohyun Oppa... Why can't you guys believe me?! I didn't kiss him! I only hugged him! I swear!!"
Dongwoo sighs. "you ah, this picture says it all."
Tears pour out of her eyes. "WHY?!"
She rushes to her room, and decides to call Yuri.
"Unnie..." she says crying. "...Unnie, no one believes me..."
 
 
;Two Hours Later;
 
Everyone falls asleep, and you's throat feels dry, so she goes downstairs to take a drink.
Sungjong hears her, and wakes up. "Noona..." he whispers.

you sighs. "Annyeong Sungjong." 

Sungjong smiles. "Noona, I believe you, 100%. if you say you didn't kiss him, then you didn't. But Woohyun Hyung was just worried about you. He wouldn't stop talking about you, Noona."

you smiles. "Sungjong ah... Thankyou so much for everything you have done for me... You were always there loving me with all that you have, but I know that I'll never love you more than a brother... Mianhae." 

Sungjong smiles, feeling a little hurt. "It's alright, Noona. I'll still be here for you~" 
"Kamsamnida, SungJong." she says, hugging him. 
 
CLICK. "Hehe, I'll add this in to my collection..." Jae Ri giggles after taking the photo.
 
"You ." 
Jae Ri turns around and sees Yuri standing there with a furious face.
"Delete those photos now." 
Jae Ri cackles. "And now what? So I'm THE BAD GUY?"
Yuri rolls her eyes. "Yah, she doesn't deserve this sh*t. You know that she deserves much better."
Jae Ri gets frustrated. "MUCH BETTER? She has 4 ing kpop stars in love with her. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY MUCH BETTER?"
Yuri slaps her. "You're just too jealous! She treats you too well! And you don't deserve that!" 
Suddenly someone knocks Yuri out, and takes her away.
Jae Ri giggles. "Excellent."
 
 
;The Next Day;
 

you wakes up extra early, and switches on the TV. 

Kwon Yuri...is missing.

you panics, and calls Jessica, Yuri's band mate.

"Jessica Unnie? Is Yuri really missing?!........WHAT?.........A-Arasseo..."
It seems that Yuri has been missing since last night.
"I'm pretty sure she was watching Hello Baby with the others last night..."

you calls Hyunseung, from BEAST.

"Oppa, when did Yuri Unnie leave?"
"She left at 10pm, and said she was going to visit you."

you felt tears pouring out of her eyes. After the phone conversation, she organizes an investigator for the missing Kwon Yuri.

Woohyun soon wakes up, and walks downstairs. He sits on the same couch as you, but on the edge, avoiding her.
"Woohyun Oppa... Why don't you believe me? I'm telling the truth... Why would I kiss him when I have you?"
Woohyun remains silent for a while. "That's what I want to ask you," he says, then turns to her. "Why would you kiss him when you have me?"

you's eyes begin to water. "Oppa, don't think like that.."

"Am I not the one you love anymore?" he asks.
"You are! I love you more than anyone else in the world!" she says.
"...Aniya, words can't prove anything. You could be acting." he says, then stands up. 
"Oppa!" she stands up too, and presses her lips against his. She deepens the kiss, and the kiss only broke when they heard, "Omo, guys... So early in the morning..."
They turn to the voice's direction and see all of INFINITE.
How embarassing~
 
"....M-Mianhae..." you whispered, blushing. 
Woohyun smiles when he realises that. 'Only blush for me,' he says in his head.
Dongwoo and Hoya smirk. "Woohyun was really up to something..."
"Yah! You guys better get used to it! It's gonna happen a lot in the future!" Woohyun chuckles, and makes everyone laugh.
Except for Myungsoo, who felt like he was being stabbed a million times in the heart.

you continued blushing, and she felt so awkward.

"That reminds me," Sunggyu starts. "Today is the last day you'll be in that Dream High School... Enjoy it, neh?"

you nods. "Neh~!"

Woohyun watches her. 'Do I really think she just hugged him? Should I really believe her?'
"Come on, Woohyun Oppa, Myungsoo Oppa, Sungjong ah! We'll be late~!"
They all go to school together, and walk through the gates together. 
Cameras clicking, many girls screaming, asking questions (about the incident) - it was crazy.
 
"you unnie! Who is the one you truly love! Please tell me it's Woohyun Oppa!" a girl calls out.
"ANIYA! Pick Ki Kwang Oppa!"
"UNNNIEEE ~"

you's mind was going crazy. 'How can I tell them?'

 
 
;Meanwhile;
 
"WOOHYUN OPPA!"
"How do you feel about this situation!? Are you planning to give up on you?"
"Do you despise Lee Ki Kwang? Are you jealous?"
"OPPPPAAAA~"
Woohyun felt the same as you, not knowing how to answer them.
 
When they get to class, there is too much talk about the report, and it causes many students to take pictures of Woohyun and you together.
"Yah, can you guys please stop taking pictures? They must feel uncomfortable!" Sungjong says when he sees the expressions on you's face.
A few of INFINITE fans, INSPIRITS, agree, and tell others to stop taking pictures. Soon, the only person taking pictures is Jae Ri.
Myungsoo pulls her out of the room.
"What is your problem?!" he asks, snapping at her.
"Yah! Don't you have enough proof?! you and Woohyun are meant to be! You have no other to be with, other than me! Why can't you get it?!"
Myungsoo rolls his eyes. "You b*tch, don't mess with my life."
Myungsoo was about to walk away, when she says something.
"Continue that. Just keep on loving her... But remember that when she breaks your heart, you're the one who made a mistake! You know that! She already broke Sungjong's! You're next to experience it!"
Myungsoo looks through the classroom window, and sees Sungjong's smiling face. 
'I don't understand... How can he just smile like that?' 
"Do you think you'll be able to smile again?! Give up on her!"
Myungsoo snaps. "I won't stop loving her! My heart will continue beating for her until the end."
Jae Ri screams in frustration. "WHY? HOW COULD YOU LOVE HER LIKE THAT? ..KIM MYUNGSOO! D-DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME LOVING SOMEONE WHO CAN'T LOVE YOU."
At the same time, you was standing by the door, and heard what Jae Ri said.
'That's..not true... I will always love Woohyun more, but I can still love Myungsoo... It's just that he's a little too hard to approach..' you thinks to herself.
She steps away from the door and sits back with Woohyun. She rests her head on his shoulder. 'Just how long will our friendship last, Kim Myungsoo?'
A tear drops from her eye, as she closes both of them.
"Is Noona tired~?" Sungjong asks from behind them.
"...Neh." you shortly replies.
 
To Be Continued...