Chapter 5

「if only it were real」

 

Thoughts & speech will be played out as following:

youyou is thinking & speaking...

Myungsoo : Myungsoo is thinking and speaking..

Director Ahn : Director Ahn is thinking and speaking...

Jae Ri: Jae Ri is thinking and speaking ...

Sung Jong: Sung Jong is thinking and speaking...

Sung Gyu: Sung Gyu is thinking and speaking ...

Other Characters : other characters are thinking and speaking...

 

 

 

The Next Day ...

you's POV

I'm so heartbroken.. How could he have a girlfriend? I've been acting so cute and flirty infront of him, but...knowing he has a girlfriend...is disturbing. It's like flirting with a married man! Aish... She's even cuter than me... And why?! Why does Myungsoo have to be so friendly while he has a girlfriend?!  ...omo! I kissed him yesterday, didn't I?! ㅠ_ㅠ

"you saeng! I'm going off to practise with the others! See you later, ok?" Sunggyu calls from downstairs. "And good luck with Myungsoo!" he says, then runs off. "Oppa, yah!" I yell back, but it seems that he's gone now. 

I sigh, then get ready for more acting. 

I really didn't like the idea of acting in this drama, anymore now that I know he has a girlfriend... Should I quit? Or am I just going to seem like a loser? ... I know that I need to show Myungsoo that I can act, though... AIGOO, this is hard~

I lock the front door, and catch a taxi to the practice studio. Today, we were going to practise some of the difficult parts of this drama. "you, you're here!" exclaims Director Ahn. "Now, where's that Kim Myungsoo?" A few seconds later, Myungsoo enters the room.

"Sorry, I'm late. I has to drop off my girlfriend at school." he said, casually. Hmpph, I don't care... He didn't have to do anything. I wouldn't of cared even a bit if I weren't shooting this TV Drama with him. Suddenly, Director Ahn interrupted me with his idea.

"Ah, that's right! I almost forgot! You guys are going to an Art School starting tomorrow." ..WHAAAAATT?! did I just hear him right? Did he say..Art School?! Together with this ?! I sighed. "What are you talking about?! Are you crazy, Director Ahn?!" Diector Ahn's smiling, loving expression turns into a serious one. "Whenever I see the two of you act together, I see no emotion or feeling... It's time you learnt together."

"Director Ahn, I believe there's a problem with your decision..." Myungsoo says, finally speaking. "I have a busy schedule, and--" 

"No need to worry, my son. I've already arranged something with your manager. Easy to talk to, he is!" Director Ahn turns around and claps his hands. "Practise Time! Practise time, it is." he leaves the room, without a word, leaving us at the same state. 

"Myungsoo," I say, "do you really want to go to the Art School?"  

Aish, did I say it wrong? ..WHY IS HE SO SILENT?!

"If the art school will make us improve, I'd like to go to it." he answers.  Great. Now what? Why did the director have to leave?

"...Should we practise?" I ask anxiously. Myungsoo turns his head to my direction and smiles. "Let's practise." We pull out our scripts, and begin to act it out.    It seems that we find it difficult to act out the romantic, love, kissing scenes... Probably because of what we've both been through together. 

Now, it comes to the stage where the couple kiss. "Myungsoo Oppa, mianhaeyo, but I can't do this..." I admit, "It's just...too awkward. You know, you have a girlfriend, and I--" Myungsoo smiles, and presses his lips against mine. He puts his hands around my waist to deepen the kiss. He soon let's go, and sighs. "Mianhae. I don't like speaking of her anymore."

"Eh? Why not?! Shouldn't you be proud at all?" Although I said this, I knew that there was something wrong. "Jae Ri is my girlfriend, but we just got into a recent fight about this TV Drama, which really pissed me off... She knows that this is important to me, and wants me to quit."

"Is that so..." the doors open, and there's so much clapping. "Wonderful Kiss~" some say, and Director Ahn comes closer to us to congratulate us. "Well done, my children." he says. "Well done."     They're all saying this because...they saw the kiss?! AIGOO! What if Sunggyu Oppa finds out?!

I suddenly receive a call from Sunggyu, and answer it outside. "Yah, you, what is this all about? You and Myungsoo kissing like that was not a part of the script! Yah, what's going on?! I won't let anything like this happen to you, anymore. you ah, i'll have to ban--"

"Yah! Oppa, I never accepted you and Ji Hyun Unnie as a couple, but I let you go! Just because I knew that you needed someone...to replace the love that comes from parents!" Sunggyu talks back. "Yah, you!Don't talk to your Oppa like that!"

I was now crying, listening to Sunggyu Oppa shout at me. Suddenly, someone else grabs the phone out of my hand. "Annyeong, Hyung. It's L. You see, its really my fault... Mianhaeyo." Myungsoo continues to talk to Sunggyu, then, it finally came to an end.

He hangs up, and passes your phone to me. He wipes away my tears with his soft hands, and smiles. "Don't cry anymore, nae?" I nod. "YAHHH~ KIM MYUNGSOO, YOU TWO-TIMER!"   I look to my right, and Jae Ri Unnie is standing there with her arms crossed. "TWO-TIMER." she repeats.

She rushes forward and slaps him hard. "I don't think I'll be able to forgive you!" she shouts at him, then turns away.  I have to do something....    I grab her hand before she leaves. "..Unnie, it's a misunderstanding... Myungsoo Oppa isn't two timing you."  She looks at me, and smiles. 

"Really?! I knew it~ I knew I could trust you, Oppa!" she says, then kisses him on the cheek.    I still wonder why Myungsoo didn't say anything...

----

Myungsoo's POV

I don't understand... Why does Jae Ri have to be so annoying? Aish, I wish I could just get rid of her... But why. Every time I used to be with her, she'd always make me feel happy. But now... I can't feel anything except for boredom. I know that I'm not ready to say anything to her right now. All I need now is sleep.

I close my eyes, and lie down. I can't go to sleep anymore... Tomorrow... I was going to an Art School. Wish me luck. 

 

Hi Guys ~ it's your author-nim, here. I have updated the story this morning for about 1 and a half hours. I know, I am slow, but I really have to think this through. Haha, thanks for your support. Love you, and hope to hear from you. Thankyou. xoxo