Chapter 26

「if only it were real」

No Silent Readers Allowed ( short update )

 

you nods. "Arasseo, our last kiss." Woohyun smiles. "Let's go, they must be waiting for us to head back in." you follows Woohyun inside the filming studio again, and gets ready for the scene they are going to act out. Everyone is now in position, and they're all ready for the shooting. 

 
"Jae Yoon, stay here... I'll be right back, arasseo?" Myungsoo says, walking away from you. As he enters the store, Woohyun steps out of it. "J-Jae Yoon?" you eyes widen. "Nam Ju?! I-Is that really you?!" you and Woohyun rush towards eachother and hug. "Omo! I miss you so much, Oppa!" you says, tightening the hug. Woohyun smiles and plants a kiss on you's lips. "I still love you," he whispers between the kiss.
 
Finally, they finish the filming. "Break!" Director Ahn yells out, as everyone walks out. "youah, i'll be going to the toilet, okay?" Myungsoo walks off, as Woohyun walks to her. "How was it?" you shrugs. "I don't know... I-I...It was okay, but it doesn't change anything... I'm going to miss you a lot..."
 
Woohyun chuckles. "you ah, you have to go back to Myungsoo. We can't be together, you know that..." you nids slowly. "I know..." They stand in silence for a while... 
 
"you, what if I told you I was moving to America?" you's eyes widen in shock. "A-America?!"