Chapter 10

「if only it were real」

Woohyun started to really get worried and wondered why you mentioned Myungsoo in your sleep. He kept thinking positive to himself, but still knew something was going on.

The next morning when you woke up, she found Woohyun's head resting on her stomach as he is sleeping peacefully. "Yah, Oppa! Wake up! We'll be late for school!"

Woohyun smiles, and opens his eyes. "No, YOU'RE gonna be late. I've already taken a shower, dressed up and eaten. Now it's your turn." he smirks.

you looks at him blankly. "...Yah, Nam Woohyun! Why didn't you wake me up when you did?!" she frowned. Woohyun sighs, and pokes ber forehead.

"Yah, you look ugly when you frown. Smile for me." Woohyun watches you's facial expression change from angry to sad. 

"Oppa~" she pouts with aegyo. She was so cute that Woohyun wanted to kiss her. Luckily, he was in control, and slapped her with a pillow. "Yah!"

"Get changed, Nam you!" he yells playfully. 

"Yah, Oppa! Remember, no one said that I was getting married to you!" she chuckled getting out of bed. She slapped Woohyun's back. "Wait for me, arasseo?" 

Woohyun nods. "Arasseo. But you have to do one thing for me!" he calls to her as she exits her room. "Oh, whatever.."

Woohyun smiles, and goes down the stairs to the lounge. "Good morning, Sunggyu Hyung." he says brightly. Sunggyu shushes him. "Shush! I'm watching TV!" he yells, leaning closer to the screen.

Woohyun smirks. "No matter how hard you try, Hyung, your eyes are never big enough." Sunggyu shoots a glare at Woohyun. "How dare you...."

Woohyun laughs at the hamster. "Whatever floats your boat, Hyung." 

Woohyun turns to the TV when he hears his name being mentioned.

 

 

"...Nam Woohyun and Kim you.... ah, what a perfecf match!" says MC Yuri (SNSD). "Aw, don't I wish I had my ideal type righg beside me..." Tiffany says, jealously. "Hope you get married~" the girls joke, looking into the camera.

 

 

"...Plan anything like this, and you're dead." Sunggyu says, staring at the ground. Woohyun looks at his Hyung, confused. "Hyung...?" 

"..Don't hurt her again, and just..stop her from falling in love with Myungsoo. You know that it's for the best."

Woohyun watches his Hyung reveal his inner-self. 

 

"I'm done, Oppa~ Let's go!" you cheerfully says, pulling Woohyun out of the house. "See you later, Oppa!" she calls out to Sunggyu as he waves back.

you starts walking, then realises that Woohyun wasn't walking. "Oppa?"

Woohyun looks at her. "Hold my hand."