Chapter 29

「if only it were real」

Jae Ri decided to pay a visit to you and apologise, but she saw Myungsoo and her kissing... Her eyes widen in disgust, but she continues walking into the building. She stops beside Woohyun.

 
"Aren't you doing anything about it?" Woohyun sighs and shakes his head. "I guess not." Jaeri rolls her eyes. "Yah, Nam Woohyun! Can't you care for yourself for once?! Steal her from Myungsoo once again!"
 
Woohyun shakes his head for the second time. "It doesn't matter how much I love her anymore. She has Myungsoo." Jaeri slaps Woohyun hard. "Yah! She has Myungsoo?! How about me?! I-I love Myungsoo, too!"
 
Woohyun just stares at her. "What am I supposed to do, then?"
 
Myungsoo walks into the dorm carrying you's luggage. "Yah! Kim Myungsoo!" 
 
Jaeri and you's eyes meet. you bows. "Annyeong, Unnie! It's been a long time..." Jae Ri bows back. "It has, hasn't it ?"
 
Myungsoo and Woohyun head upstairs. "you, I need to talk to you about something... First of all, do you love Myungsoo over Woohyun?" 
 
you starts to tear. "D-Do I have to answer that question?" Jaeri nods. "Pick one right now. If you pick Woohyun, I can have Myungsoo, and I guess we can still be friends."
 
"But if you pick Myungsoo, I guess we can't be friends anymore." you sadly looks at Jaeri. "Then, I pick..." It took her a while to finally say his name. "W-Wooh-hyun-n..."
 
Jaeri smiles in success and hugs her tightly. "Yay!" 
 
you fake smiles, then goes up the elevator. She bumps into someone without realising. "Ah! Mianhae!" She says picking up their papers, then looks up.
 
"W-Woohyun..." Woohyun takes the papers from her hands. "Thanks... Uh, you... Just what did you do to Sungyeol in the elevator?"
 
you stares back at him, confused. "What elevator?" Woohyun looks back at her seriously, trying to find an answer. "You kissed him, right?"
 
you is blank. "Kiss?"
 
"She seemed drunk," Sungyeol said behind him. "She thought that I was you, Hyung." Woohyun looks at you again, about to cry. "Y-yah, when will you try to forget me?"
 
"Why would I need to forget you, Woohyun?! I still love you!" you starts to cry, and Woohyun looks back at her holding in his tears. "you, just don't..."
 
Sungyeol quietly walks away, trying not to be involved. 
"So what now? Do I have to have a one-sided love with you?" Her hands are now shaking with fear.
 
"Ani. I will still love you, even if you're with another man..."
Jaeri comes out of nowhere and tries to help. "So why not date in secret? Only in the dorms. Just don't show the fans."