Chapter 1

「if only it were real」

 

Why...why couldn't I tell him the truth? ...If I at least gave him one sentence...we would still be friends, at least... Why...am I so stupid?

Ring-Ring! Ring-Ring! It was another morning, in you's house.
No one was awake yet, but Sunggyu was the first today. "Yah," he called without any energy.
"Turn it off..." he slowly walked up to his younger sister's door. "Yah..." he pushed the door open, and rubbed his eyes.
Ring-Ring!, it continued, and Sunggyu was getting tired of this.
"Yah!" he yelled loudly, his voice booming in the hallway. "Do you want to film that drama, or what?!" he said, finally awake.
you rubbed her eyes, and sat up in her bed.
"mmm, oppa..." she answered tired. She pressed the clock down, and the ringing finally stopped.
"you, today's another day. We must work hard for Umma and Appa."

 

For the past six years, Sunggyu and you have been living without any parents. They both died in the same car accident, leaving their children behind. After their parents died, they were sent to Busan to live with their only living Aunty and Uncle. Three years passed, and sadly, their Aunty and Uncle both disappeared. The next day, they were found dead in the front of the house...
Sunggyu soon became famous for his amazing voice, and debuted in a seven member band, called Infinite, and you became known to be a great actress. Now, as two very famous people, they are able to survive on their own, but without the extra love that everyone else has from their parents.

 

"Dongsaeng, I'll be meeting up with...someone, okay? Take care of yourself!" Sunggyu yelled from the door. you giggled.
"Oppa, you don't have to hide JiHyun Unnie from me~" she called back.
Sunggyu laughed, then left.
you didn't 100% accept their relationship, but she knew that Sunggyu needed an extra person to love him, since they have no parents...
When she decided she was ready, she called a taxi to bring her to the filming studio. She held the script in her hand as she waited to arrive at the studio.
'Hm, an interesting story... I like it. It's sweet... But a little too romantic,' she thought and smiled. 'Who am I going to act with? No MinWoo? Kim JaeJoong? Kim HyunJoong?!'

She got off the taxi, and paid for the price. "Thankyou!" she turned to the studio. "Here goes nothing!"
She excitedly ran into the studio. "Directer Ahn!" she exclaimed when she saw him smiling bringhtly.
"Ah, Lee you! How grateful are we to have you here!" they shook hands. "You can rest for a bit, the filming starts in 15 minutes."
you nods, and decides to take a walk around. She walks outside to the balcony, to feel the fresh breeze . . .
"Ahhhhhh..." she says sighing, as she opens the door. "Yah!" she suddenly yells. "What are you doing here?!"

 

The familar man turns around and smirks. "Filming for my TV Series. What are you doing here?"
you scoffs. "This is my TV Drama! In fact, I am the female lead!!"
"Well," Myungsoo says,"I am the male lead."
you gets shocked. "E-Eh?! Y-Yah! Wh-WHat are you talking about?!"
"Why? Who did you expect to film with? Kim Hyun Joong?"
you grabs the script off him. "I am NOT filming this drama with you! I quit!" she yells.
"you, you're quitting because you can't do it? Are you using this excuse to quit?" he asks smirking. "Yah! I can act! You just watch me!" she yells at him, then walks away.

'You just watch me live the life I want....'

 

SO this is chapter 1. Please comment and subscribe and be our friend :)
Chapter written by - ukissXbelieve
Editor - kharielle33