Chapter 28

「if only it were real」

 

"What?" Woohyun was confused. "Stuck in an elevator?! Omo, alone?" Sungyeol sighs. "Ani, I'm with you, but she fainted..." Woohyun starts to panic, and gets help from the managers. Sungyeol and  you finally make it out of the elevator.
 
"Aish! We're out!" Sungyeol excitedly screams, then runs out immediately, jumping around like a choding. Woohyun rolls his eyes and walks towards you. He puts his hand over her forehead. "Wow, it's so warm..." He carries her on his back and takes her to his room.
 
"What happened?" Hoya calls from the lounge, watching tv with Dongwoo. "Don't worry... I'll take care of her for now..." Woohyun lays her body on his bed, and puts a cold and wet face towel on her burning forehead.
 
"W-Woohyun Oppa..." she whispers half asleep. "Kajima..." Woohyun looks at her with tears in his eyes. 'I should just leave... To make it easier for Myungsoo and Sungjong, too...' 
 
Woohyun exits the room, leaving you to rest alone. He gently and slowly closes the door behind him.
 
"Are...you leaving?" Woohyun turns around to see all the Infinite members looking at him sadly. Sunggyu repeats. "Woohyun, are you leaving?" Woohyun looks back at them, about to cry, but he holds it in.
 
"Neh, I am leaving for the company." Sungjong starts to cry. "Hyung... Don't leave... Please don't tell me that the reason is because of me and L Hyung..." The members look at Sungjong confused.
 
"Please, Hyung, don't leave just because of that... I-I'll give up on you Noona now, I promise! J-Just don't go..." Sungjong was now crying. Hoya and Dongwoo felt the urge to cry too, so they left the dorm. Sungyeol follows.
 
"Woohyun Hyung, Sungjong is right... We'll give her to you... Just don't go." Myungsoo looks at Woohyun seriously, waiting for a reply. Woohyun shakes his head. "Aniya, forget it... It's not your fault." 
 
Woohyun walks past them, until he hears you's voice. "Ani, don't do it. It should be me who should be leaving." Everyone turns their attention to you. "Mwoh?"
 
"I'm not a part of any band - I'm solo, so I should leave instead... It'll be easier... And plus. That situation...will be fixed if I leave, right?" Sunggyu tilts his head. "What situation?" 
 
"...It's too hard to explain... Anyway, I'll start packing now... Annyeong." you leaves them dumbfounded. 
 
"Hyung, what should we do?" Sungjong asks Sunggyu. Sunggyu just looks at them apologetically. "I'm sorry... But you guys should just let her leave..." 
 
Myungsoo stands up from the couch. "Yah... Why would we let her just leave like that! She shouldn't leave... Even if the company needs her to, shouldn't we just talk about this properly?!" No body replies, so Myungsoo just rushes out of the room. "Aish!"
 
He runs to the bottom floor to see you walking out of the door pulling her luggage behind her. "you!" He runs after her, grabbing her hand.
 
"Yah, Myungsoo Oppa." Myungsoo stares back at her. "you, I know that you love Woohyun very much and I am always getting in your way... I'm sorry.... Just because of me... Just because I do this to you, please don't go.
 
"Myungsoo Oppa... You aren't in the way... You're telling me that I need to forget about Woohyun and move on. Don't think about yourself like that."
 
"Then stay." you looks back at Myungsoo who looks like he's about to cry. "you, don't leave me. I love you."
 
you's mouth slowly opens and releases the words. "I love you too." 
 
Myungsoo slowly comes closer to her, and kisses her. She kisses him back. Woohyun watches them from the inside, but this time, he isn't only jealous. He's happy, too.