Chapter 16

「if only it were real」

Annyeong, Readers! This is your author-nim, ukissXbelieve. I hope this chapter isn't too bad, because I ran out of time... ENJOY ~

 

 

After eating dinner with everyone else, you and Jae Ri went to their rooms right away, with Myungsoo and Woohyun following behind. No one spoke to each other on the way to the room, until they got inside.

"you ah, it's okay. I'm here for you, arasseo?" Woohyun comforts her with a smile.

"Neh~ Thankyou Oppa..."

Before going to sleep, Woohyun and you hug each other tightly.

"Don't miss me too much, arasseo?" Woohyun jokes, breaking the hug.

They both chuckle, and head to their rooms.

Jae Ri sighs, and lies on her bed. 'Aish, Kim Myungsoo. Just tell me that you love me already! Aigoo, I'm getting tired of his games, now...'

Jae Ri turns to you's direction, realising that the lights are still switched on.

"...Not going to sleep?" Jae Ri asks, resting her head on her arms.

".....Uh? Oh, yeah... Sorry, Unnie." you heads over to the lights and switches it off.

"Good night, unnie!"

"Good night, dongsaeng!"

you closes her eyes, forcing herself to fall asleep. She tried her hardest to sleep, but she didn't feel tired at all. She sighs, and steps out of bed.

you walks outside of their room, and decides to take a walk in the beach.

Woohyun hears the door close, and decides to follow her. 'Now where are you going, Kim you>/you>?'

you made her way to the beach that they enjoyed today. She stood there, looking out to the sea. Her long, brown hair was flying with the wind. She closes her eyes.

 

 

'Please... Please make Yuri Unnie appear again... I need her, especially in situations like this... Why... out of all the people to disappear... Why must it be someone I need the most?! ...Why is it always like this...'

 

Tears started pouring from her eyes.

'Just like mum...and dad....I hope Yuri Unnie doesn't disappear the same way like them...'

Woohyun sees her crying, and slowly approaches her.

"you... Are you crying?"

you looks away from Woohyun, not wanting to be seen by anyone.

"...What's the matter?"

Woohyun payed close attention to her, since her words were quite unclear. "Y-Yuri Un-Unnie..."

Woohyun wraps his arms around her as she continues to cry.

'you... I really do hope that Yuri is okay... I don't like seeing your cry like this... But if it means to let out all of the sadness you have inside, go ahead. I'll still be standing with you forever.'

 

Soon, you stops crying. Woohyun wipes away the last tears on her face.

"you..."

you rests the side of her head on Myungsoo's chest.

"Mianhae, Oppa....for seeing me like this."

Woohyun shakes his head. "Ani, I think it's very cute... I just really like it when  you share how you feel with me."

you flashes a smile. "Thankyou, Oppa."

Soon, the President of their entertainment company comes running to them.

"Yah! Nam Woohyun! Kim you, what are the two of you still doing here?!"

Before they could explain, their President continued.

"Outside your houses, there are apparently HUGE crowds of reporters and cameras waiting for answers and interviews. Even at the Company Building! First of all, I have told your parents, Woohyun, to pretend that you ARE there, and you, I gave your house keys to SNSD so that they could pretend that you are home. We have to stay here for an extra day, meaning we leave on Friday morning, your last day at the art school."

Woohyun andyou nodded.

"But President Hwang, I don't have any other clothes to change in for Thursday..."

The President nods. "Don't worry, I'll let you guys go shopping tommorow. Now, why not head back to your dorms and have some sleep, eh? And no moneky business for now. Hehe."

President Hwang walks off chuckling, and you and Woohyun smile to themselves.

"Woohyun Oppa, let's have more fun tomorrow, arasseo?"

Woohyun smiles. "Of course."

They hold onto eachothers hands and walk back to the dorm.

When they open the door, it wasn't as quiet as they left it. The rest of INFINITE were there, too.

 

"Yah, Nam Woohyun! Where did you take my sister this time?!" Sunggyu jokingly yells.

Everyone turns their attention to them, realising that they are still holding hands.

"AHAHAHAHA! CHINCHA! WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING? HAHAHAHAHA~!" Sungyeol fell on his back, and would not stop laughing.

"More monkey-business?" Hoya asks, winking at Woohyun.

"Yah! That's exactly what the President said!" Woohyun says back to Hoya, who bursts into laughter.

"You guys got caught by President Hwang?!" This time, Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol act out the scene, jokingly.

"Oh, you, I LOOOOOOVE YOOOOOUU~ MWAAAAH, MWAAAAHH~" Hoya teases, immitating Woohyun.

"Oh, CHINCHA, OPPA? SARANGHAAAAAEEYOOO~~! MWAAAAAAAAAH~!!" Dongwoo giggles like a girl, copying you's laugh.

Sungyeol plays his deep, growly voice and copies President Hwang. "Yah! BOTH OF YOU. GET A ROOM AND DO YOUR MONKEY BUSINESS IN THERE!"

Woohyun and you's jaws drop open.

"Yah! Nothing like that happened at all!" you shot at the 3 jokers.

Everyone just laughed hard, even Jae Ri and Myungsoo!

"GUYS~ can we PLEASE play Truth or Dare? I'm really bored..." Sungjong says, holding up an Aloe Vera plastic bottle.

Without a word, everyone starts forming a circle.

Sungjong spins the bottle, and it lands on Dongwoo. "Truth or dare, Hyung?" Sungjong asks.

"Truth..." Dongwoo answers.

"Okay, when did you get your last doll or toy?"

Everyone waits for Dongwoo's answer. "....2 days ago."

Everyone laughs, seeing how childish he was.

"Hyung! You're over 10 years old! hahaha!" Dongwoo whacks Sungjong with the bottle until he stops laughing..

And then he spins the bottle.

"Jae Ri! Truth or Dare?"

Jae Ri smiles. "I'd like a dare."

Dongwoo smiles, thinking of a dare for her to do.

"I dare you to slap Myungsoo across the face."

Jae Ri shakes her head. "WHAT? NO~another dare, please!"

Sunggyu laughs. "A dare is a dare, it doesn't matter how bad it is, you got yourself into it, and the only way out of it is doing it."

Jae Ri sighs heavily. "Fine, but remember, IT'S JUST A DARE."

She walks up to Myungsoo and slaps him softer than she could've.

"There, happy?"

Everyone claps, then Jae Ri spins the bottle. "you!"

 

 

'Hm, maybe I should play with her dare... Like, maybe..kiss Myungsoo... HEHE, now, for sure, Woohyun will hate her too! And after they kiss, I'll go back to my original plan to make Myungsoo hate her.'

 

 


"Um, I'll pick dare." you says bravely.

"Dare? OK! That's good~ Um, I dare you to..kiss Myungsoo on the lips." Jae Ri says poking her own lips.

Woohyun stands up. "Yah! Are you serious?! The only lips her lips will touch are mine!"

you nods, and turns to Jae Ri.

"Neh,  he's right, Unnie. Can you please change the dare?"

Jae Ri sighs. "A dare is a dare. It doesn't matter how bad it is, you got yourself into it. The only way getting out of it is doing it." she says, copying Sunggyu's line.

Sunggyu nods. "She's actually right."

Dongwoo nods, too, and Sungjong pulls a face.

you sighs, and moves closer to Myungsoo. Her heart is beating too fast. She does not want to get herself into this, but just as they said. "The only way getting out of it is doing it."

She lightly kisses Myungsoo on the lips, then pulls herself off.

Woohyun stands up, and storms out of the dorm.

"Woohyun Oppa!!" you shoots up, and follows after him.

Myungsoo scoffs. "Hwang Jae Ri, you idiot."

Sungjong's anger rises. "How could you make Noona upset like that? You're so mean!"

Everyone's quiet now.

 

;Meanwhile;

"Woohyun Oppa! I'm sorry! But it was a dare...! I had to do it, okay? Please, understand!"

Woohyun turns around and slaps her.

"Understand?! How could I understand?! You kissed Myungsoo!!!"

Tears started running down you's face. Faster than ever. She cupped her slapped cheek.

"O-Oppa..."

Woohyun stares at her, and hugs her tightly. "Mianhae, you!" Tears started forming in Woohyun's eyes. "I just got too jealous... But I also felt heartbroken... I didn't mean to slap you. I'm sorry."

Woohyun kisses the cheek that he slapped, but you continues crying.

Woohyun has never seen her cry like this. No one has. She's never felt the pain that she is experiencing right now.

"O-Oppa... I...I'm so sorry..."

Woohyun pulls her face to his chest. "Yah, this isn't your fault."

Jae Ri watches them from behind the bush. '...So this is what true love looks like.'

She watches as Woohyun and you lightly kiss (not passionately).

'I want it, too.'

 

 

Walking back to the room, you and Woohyun walk inside again, together.

"..Yah, are the two of you okay?" Sunggyu asks, concerned.

They both nod, and sit on the couch. Dongwoo turns on the TV.

They're playing the drama that Myungsoo and you started filming. The first episode.

 

 

 

;On the TV Screen;

"Annyeong! I am Lee Jae Yoon. Take care of me!" you says, bowing.

Myungsoo looks up from his desk to look at you and smiles. 'Lee Jae Yoon... What a pretty name.'

 

 

 

They continue watching the episode of a young boy and girl who fall in love with eachother, but cannot be together, since their parents' companies have already arranged marriages for them.

"...What a nice episode... I can't wait for episode 2..." Sungyeol says, smiling.

"Is there, like... a kissing scene in this drama?" Jae Ri asks.

"...Neh, but I think we've filmed every kissing scene already." you answers, not looking at Woohyun.

Both Myungsoo and you want them to change the subject.

 

 

Soon, the night ended for the 9 of them...

 

TO BE CONTINUED...