Chapter 15

「if only it were real」

 

Hey guys~ Another update... Hehe, if you didn't realise, we have a background image now! Made by me! (ukissXbelieve) kharielle33 hasn't been on for a LONG time, so I'm kind of on this on my own, so please don't expect a chapter every day, neh? Thankyou! <3
 
 
 
;After School; 
 
"Noona! Since that there's no classes for us tomorrow, let's go to the beach!" Sungjong yells excitedly.
you smiles. "Neh! Let's go!"
Woohyun pouts. "Am I not invited?"
Sungjong laughs. "Of course Hyung is invited! Everyone is invited!"
Suddenly, a familiar voice is heard. "..That means I am invited too! Thanks, I'll gladly come~!" Jae Ri fake smiles, and looks towards Myungsoo. "We can have heaps of fun together!"
Everyone's smiles drop, and they all look at eachother, annoyed of Jae Ri.
"...We're going home..." Woohyun excuses, pushing you and Sungjong with him.
After walking a far distance from Myungsoo and Jae Ri, Sungjong sighs heavily.
"That Noona... Aish. She's not really invited!"
Woohyun nods. "She's really getting annoying. What kind of girlfriend did Myungsoo pick?!" 
you sighs. "Oppa, it's not really like that... I mean, Myungsoo is practically pushing her away all the time... She really loves him, and I know that it would hurt it you kept pushing me away, too..."
Woohyun softens, and nods. "...I understand."
He holds you's hand, and says, "But always remember... I will never leave you, even if you--"
Sungjong stops Woohyun from continuing his sentence by slapping his Hyung on the shoulder.
"Yah, Hyung! That's just too much! Argh, too much grease!"
Woohyun pouts and smiles. "But you know what I mean, right?" he asks wiggling his eyebrows up and down.
you smiles, and lightly blushes. "Mmm~!" 
 
 
;That Night;
 
you was watching television that night with Sunggyu.
They were watching SNSD's Hello Baby, and every time Yuri's face appeared, you was on the urge to cry. 
 
'Unnie... Where are you?'
 
Sunggyu looks at his sister, worriedly. "You really miss her, huh..."
"Of course I do! She's my best friend and she's missing!!" 
you sighs, and calms down.
"Sorry, Oppa..."
Sunggyu shrugs. "It's okay, but you really shouldn't JUST sit there, you know... Be active and try looking for her."
you nods in agreement, and stands up. 
"I'm going to the clubs to see if she's there, ok?"
Sunggyu stands up. "I'll come with you."
you shakes her head. "Ani. I want to go alone."
Sunggyu nods, and watches her leave.
 
'...She's growing up so fast.' he thinks to himself.
 
 

you steps into the club that Yuri enjoys going to, "INSPIRITED".

She was greeted by many men staring at her beautiful appearance, and some decided to whistle.
you hated the times like this. Especially since she felt so weird whenever someone whistles at you.
Suddenly, someone grabs you's hand. She turns around, and it seems to be a boy her age.
"Hello, it seems that you've come to our club... Care for some fun?" he asks, looking towards the dance floor.

you shakes her head, and rejects his request kindly. 

"Mianhae, I'm just here to look for my friend."
The man pouts, and walks away.

you continues searching for Yuri, but cannot find her.

 
'Maybe she isn't in a club after all?'
 
Someone grabs onto you's arm, and she swiftly turns around.
"Yah! Didn't I-- Ki Kwang?!"
It didn't seem to be the man from before. It was Lee Ki Kwang, the main dancer of BEAST.
"Nice to see you again, you~" he says smiling.

you sighs with relief, and hugs him. "Annyeong..."

He hugs her back. "Any good news of finding her?"

you shook her head. "Aniya, I really thought she's be here..."

Ki Kwang nods. "Yeah, I'm kinda searching for her, too... It was also kind of our fault... We shouldn't of let a lady, especially a celebrity, walk around the streets at night alone... She could be anywhere."

you shakes her head again. "Ani! This isn't your fault... There must be someone behind this, and I'm sure it's not you or BEAST."

Ki Kwang nods, knowing that she must be right. 
"Let's go look for her together."
 
 
;3 Hours Later;
 
"you, it's getting late... We should really be going home now. I'll take you home, come on." 
Ki Kwang walks with you side by side.
"...We didn't find her..." you says quietly.
Ki Kwang looks at her, and says, "Don't worry... I'm sure we'll find her soon. you, maybe we should look for her like this more often."

you nods. "That's a good idea... Maybe we should search together every afternoon around...4:00. Just the two of us."

Ki Kwang smiles. "Neh!" he really liked the idea of 'just-the-two-of-them'.
When Ki Kwang finally brought her home, she waved goodbye, and he waved back.
"Oppa, we'll find her soon! Hwaiting!" 
"Hwaiting!"
 
 
;The Next Day;
 
"Yah, Kim you! Aren't you coming with us to go to the beach today?! Hurry up and get ready!" sunggyu calls from downstairs.
"....huh?" you wakes up, and looks at the clock. "8:30... Omo, we're leaving in 30 minutes!!!" 
She jumps off her bed, and rushes to the shower room, taking a bath for 5 minutes.
She changes into her light blue bikini, and wears a see through white shirt over it, with denim shorts.
She walks down the stairs with Sunggyu staring at her.
"Yah! We're going to the beach, right?! This IS appropriate for the beach!"
Sunggyu laughs. "Yeah, wear it. I want to see Woohyun's reaction."

you blushes, and hits Sunggyu on the arm. "Oppa!"

The doorbell rings, and you answers it. 
"Sungjong ah!"
"Noona!"
Sungjong and you hug, not letting go of each other.
"Noona looks pretty today~" Sungjong says and smiles.

Woohyun walks in, and sees what you has decided to wear and blushes.

"Y-Yah! you ah! Why didn't you answer your phone last night?!"

you straightens up. "What?"

She pulls out her phone and it says that there have been 37 Missed Calls from the same person.
"Oh, mianhaeyo, Oppa! I went out last night and I forgot to bring my phone!" you says, hugging Woohyun's right arm.
"Yah! You went out without telling me?!"

you looked down. "Mianhae..." 

"Who did you go with?" Woohyun asks.
Sunggyu butts in. "Not me."
Woohyun's eyes grow wider.  "WHAAAATT!?"
"Okay, Oppa! I'll be honest with you! I went with Ki Kwang Oppa to have dinner at the Han River!" you felt so wrong, because she was lying.
She didn't want to tell Woohyun that she's looking for Yuri WITH Ki Kwang.
Then he'd get jealous, and won't let her see him again.
"The Han River?! Why didn't you just ask me to take you there?! I had nothing to do last night!" Woohyun cried.

you hugs his arm. "Mianhaeyo~ next time, I'll ask you."

Woohyun sighs. "Let's just go."

you pouts, when she realises that Woohyun is mad at her.

Sungjong smiles. "Don't worry, Noona! Woohyun Hyung is just a bit angry, so don't be sad~!"

you gives Sungjong a small smile. "It's okay. I still have you~!" 

Sungjong laughs, and holds his Noona's hand. "Let's go!"
Sunggyu locks the house, and gets into the black van. 
"Now that we're all here, let's head to the beach!" Hoya says, and their manager drives off.
 
Sunggyu is sitting at the front with their manager, Sungyeol, Hoya and Dongwoo are sitting in the middle row, and Sungjong, Woohyun and you are sitting in the back row, with you in the middle.
"Noona~ let's have heaps of fun at the beach, arasseo?" Sungjong says excitedly.
"Neh~!" you replies with a big smile.
Woohyun looks outside the window, pretending that he cannot hear the two of them excitedly talking to each other.
They finally reach the beach.
Jae Ri and Myungsoo have already been there.
Jaeri was wearing a light pink beach dress going down to her knees, with white thongs.
Everyone gets out of the van.
Sungjong and you rush onto the beach, and put down their things.
Sungjong takes off his shirt, while you takes off her denim shorts and t shirt to reveal her light blue bikini and her pale, flawless skin.
"Let's go, Noona~" Sungjong and you rush into the water, and start splashing at each other.
"Yah, Lee Sungjong! Th-That is so cold!" you screams, splashing water back at him.
"Noona~ I feel the exact same way!" 
The two continue splashing, and Hoya and Dongwoo jump into the water, too, and join them.
Sungyeol sneaks up behind Sungjong and pours a bucket full of cold water over his head.
"H-HYUNNNGG!!!!!!" Sungjong squeals. He runs after Sungyeol, looking like he'd kill him.
Myungsoo and Jaeri soon step into the water, too.
"What's happening with you and Hyung?" Myungsoo asks.
"...Just a misunderstanding." you answers and sighs. "He just cares too much..."
Jaeri smiles. "It's okay, you! He'll be normal again, soon!"
she hugs her tightly. "Let's enjoy the day for now~!"

you nods. "I'll be back, arasseo?"

Jaeri nods, and starts to play with Hoya and Dongwoo.
Myungsoo watches you walk away.
 
'Kim you... I think I've fallen too deeply for you... Maybe it would be more helpful if I forgot about you.'
 
"Myungsoo Oppa~! come and play with us!" Jae Ri says, giggling. 
"Ani," Myungsoo says, rejecting the offer. "I'll get tan... It's bad, since I'm Infinite's visual, too..."
Jae Ri pouts, but continues playing.
Myungsoo walks back to shore, and sits beside Sunggyu, who is on his phone.
"What's up, Hyung?" L asks, sitting down,
"...Just texting my girlfriend, again." Sunggyu says, not looking up from his screen. "Shouldn't you be playing the water, Myungsoo?"
"..Nah, I'll just get tanner, and you know, that's bad for the visual."
Sunggyu nods. "Yeah, okay."
Myungsoo rolls his eyes, knowing that Sunggyu didn't really listen to him.
 
Meanwhile, Woohyun is sitting in the sand, and you sits beside him.
"Oppa, mianhae... What's wrong? Did I make you upset? I'm sorry for what I said before..."
Woohyun doesn't look at her, but he answers. 
"Sometimes I just feel that this is a one sided love." he says quietly.

you's eyes widen. "What? O-One sided? That's not true! I love you more than you love me!" 

"Yah! I don't hang around girls, flirting with them, having dates with them while I'm dating you!" Woohyun yells at her.

you is at the urge to cry, watching Woohyun yell at her.

"I'm sorry." she says, hugging him, placing the side of her head on his bare chest. 
"I didn't mean to make you upset... And thank you for caring about me, Oppa."
 
The manager, knowing about the current situation about the 'two-timing' decided to take a lot of images of Woohyun and you together, proving that they have a real, solid relationship.
 
Watching Woohyun and you talk to each other again, Myungsoo's happiness dropped.

you linked her arm with Woohyun's, and they go into the water, enjoying the time at the beach.

 
 
;2 Hours Later;
 
Everyone soon gets tired, and decide to rest.
"Guess what?" the manager says, grinning. "You have..NO school tomorrow! We can spend another day here, meaning we have the night here at this beautiful paradise!"
Everyone's smiles grow bigger.
"Chincha?! Yaaay!" They all excitedly chat away, as they get their things from the cars.
"We're lucky we brought spare clothes~." Jae Ri giggles.
you smiles. 'Wow. Jae Ri is acting nicer now... Hehe, I like it.'
 
"Okay! Myungsoo, Woohyun, you ans Jae Ri share a room, and Hoya, Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Sungjong share a room. Sunggyu and I will share a room with the drivers. Got it?"
"NEHHH~" they all reply, and head to their rooms.
"Oppa~ I had fun with you today..." Jae Ri says to Myungsoo and Myungsoo doesn't say anything.
Woohyun unlocks the room, and wow... It was beautiful!
There were 2 seperate rooms , with 2 beds in each room. There was a beautiful kitchen, luxurious lounge room, amazing bathroom, etc.
Jae Ri and you share a room, and Myungsoo and Woohyun share a room.
"you ah! Let's take a picture after we change, neh~?"
 
After the girls change, they lie on Jae Ri's bed, ready for a photo.
 
 
They look at the photo, satisfied.
"Aigoo, you you look so cute with your hair down!"
"Unnie looks cute with her hair in a ponytail, too!" you says.

you brings her camera with her, and sees that Woohyun is sleeping on the lounge chair.

 

 

She giggles, and takes a picture. His eyes open.
"Yah, Kim you!" he grabs her camera, but she grabs it back. "Oppa~! Give it back, please! You looks so cute in it!"
Woohyun wouldn't let go, but you knew what would make him. you leans closer, and kisses his lips.
Woohyun lets go of the camera, and stares at her, shocked.
"Thankyou, Oppa~ I love you~..." she turns red, but looks through the pictures on her camera.
"I can't believe you kissed me like that, you... You are so cute." he pinches her cheeks.
"Eh~ isn't than an insult to me?!" she slaps his leg. "Meanie~"
Jae Ri walks out of their room. "Did I hear that right? you ah kissed Woohyun on the lips just before?" she asked.

you looks away embarassed.

"Neh." Woohyun said. "But only for 2 seconds."
Jae Ri laughs. "Oh, how cute! Where's Myungsoo?"
"He's in his room." 
Jae Ri walks to the guys room, to find Myungsoo.
Woohyun looks at you
"you, can you help me? Take a picture of me that I can send to INSPIRITs."

you smiles. "That's sweet. You really love them, huh?" you says, holding up her camera, as Woohyun shapes a heart with his arms.

"...Neh. They all encourage me to be my best. They're all very supportive, too. They show me a lot of their love, and I think we should show them that, too."

you nods. "Neh ~ that's right."

Suddenly, the door slams open, with Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong standing there.
"Yah ~ we're here to spend time with you before dinner."
Woohyun heavily sighs, but smiles. "Interrupting us, are you?"

you slaps his leg.

"Yah! We weren't doing anything!" 
Sungjong smiles, and says, "Noona, let's take pictures in your room!"

you nods, and walks to her room with Sungjong. 

Woohyun follows, with Sungyeol.
 
 
"Yah! Why do you take good picture of Sungjong?!" Woohyun yells, looking at the photo quality.
"..He's just cuter, Oppa!"
Sungyeol smirks, and nudges Woohyun. "Exactly, Hyung."
Woohyun stares at Sungyeol. "Yah! What is that supposed to mean?"
Sungyeol laughs. "Nothing, don't worry..."
"Sungyeol, Woohyun! Your turn ~ !"you says, and Woohyun immediately finds a way to pose with Sungyeol. CLICK.
 
 
"Ah~ so cute!" you says, looking at the picture she has just taken.
"Yah, dinner time!" Dongwoo and Hoya call, and everyone goes down stairs.
 
 
;During Dinner;
 
As they are eating, Woohyun sees that you's face looks sad.
"Yah, you... What's the matter?"

you shakes her head. "Nothing, I was just thinking of Yuri Unnie again." 

Woohyun holds her hand tight. "Aw, don't worry, baby. I'm sure she's okay. We'll always pray for her, ok?"

you nods.

Jae Ri hears them, and feels deep guilt in her heart.
 
 
;Meanwhile;
 
"Argh, why did you take me here anyway?! What do you want?!"
Yuri yells at the security guard. "We took you away to make you feel miserable."
Yuri stomps her foot in frustration.
 
'I need to get out of here! A lot of people must be worrying, and I just can't stand this any longer! That Hwang Jae Ri will seriously hurt you, my best friend, and I won't be there to protect her...'
 
Yuri starts crying, and covers her face with her hands.
"you ah... M-Mianhae... Please be safe...."
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED...