Chapter 12

「if only it were real」

EYY, Y LADY! lool, jks, so, readers, thanks for supportive comments and feedback! i'll be expecting more... -ukissXbelieve

 


 

;Your POV;

I lie back into bed, thinking about what Woohyun just did to me - leave me. That hurt me so much... I can't live in this world without him, knowing that he exists. 

I shouldn't of stayed with Myungsoo today to practise... I would rather fail then lose my boyfriend, especially one as sweet as Woohyun. There would be no other like him.

I sigh and close my eyes tight, crying to sleep. I guess I'll have to force myself to forget this day ever happened..

 

 

;The Next Day;

I woke up extra early, so that I could talk to Sungjong and Myungsoo about this. They always seem to get to school 1 and a half hours before it actually starts..

After walking through the gates, I wave at Myungsoo and Sungjong. "Annyeong~"

Sungjong runs to me, giving me a bear hug. "Noona~," and Myungsoo smiles and waves back. " 'nnyeong~" 

After Sungjong hugs me, they ask me about yesterday. "..So, what happened to you guys?" Myungsoo asks, with a worred tone.

i tell them the whole story, and Sungjong ends up to cry... 😓

"Noona~ Eotokke?! Is there something we can do to help you?!?! Anythingg!!!" he cries.

I look at them and smile. "Anything? ..Well, what can I do to get Woohyun Oppa back?"

Myungsoo stares at the ground for a moment, then looks at me, again.

"Well, I think you should hang around us a lot, make him jealous, and trust me. He will turn out to want you back, but! Just play around a little! like, make him SO jealous , to find out how much he loves you."

I smile. "Wow, really? Kamsamnida!" I hug Myungsoo and Sungjong, as Sungjong whispers, "He's here, it starts now."

I nod, and grabbed onto Myungsoo's hand. "Oppa~ let's go to our lockers~!" I smile, after I find out that Myungsoo is in his acting mode, too. Hehehe.

 

 

Meanwhile, While you and Myungsoo are playing the lovey-dovey couple, Woohyun walks to Sungjong, who planned to record everything that Woohyun said.

"Yah, Lee Sungjong! What is L doing with my girl?!" he yelled at the maknae. 

"Well, Noona said that you made her cry yesterday, and L is the only one who can make her happy again. Just look at that smile on her face, Hyung. She looks so beautiful when she's happy," Sungjong says smiling.

Woohyun slaps Sungjong on the shoulder. "Yah! Not you, too! you is my girlfriend! Find your own!" he says, walking away.

Sungjong smirks after turning off the recorder. "Gotcha, Hyung..."

 

 

In one Hour & a Half...

 

"Yah, that's my seat!" Woohyun yells at Sungjong, pushing him away. Sungjong pouts, but takes a seat beside the girl they call "Sulli". 

you leans her head onto Myungsoo shoulder, continuing the plan. "Oppa, I want to stay like this forever..." she whispers.

Woohyun feels like slapping and killing Myungsoo right now... For stealing his girl.

 

 

 

;After School;

 

Almost everyone went home already, except for Woohyun and you, who were the class presidents for their Home Room Class.

Aftef the meeting with the teacher, they all went out of the room. 

you and Woohyun just stood there, waiting for the teacher to exit the hallway. After she left...

"What do you need to tell me?" you asks looking up at him.

Woohyun immediately pushes you against the lockers behind her. He locks her, placing both his strong arms beside her head. He leans in, kissing her to death.

He just continued kissing her, until she broke it by slapping him. "Yah! What is wrong with you!" 

She tries to push away his body, but he is too strong for her. "Yah, Nam you! I love you! Don't leave me!"

Tears start falling from you's eyes, and she is speechless. She just wants to go home.

She successfully pushes Woohyun's body away, and walks down the hallway slowly. "..Why....." she says, crying. 

Woohyun runs to her, and pulls her into an embrace. "..Mianhae."

you cries on his chest, and continuously hits him there. 

"Pabo, pabo, pabo! How could you just hurt me like that?!" she asks crying.

Woohyun softly smiles, and kisses her, saying, "Mianhae... I am a pabo, and I promise you that I won't do this again..."

you smiles, and they kiss again, passionately. 

CLICK.