Chapter 2

「if only it were real」

 

Short Update by ukissXbelieve , edited by kharielle33 !!

--------

"Oppa... I-I...I'm in love with somebody else..." Jae Yoon whispered nervously. Tae Hun's anger rose to a very high level. "In love with somebody else, huh? If so, who is this person?!" he yells at her. "O-Oppa..." she whimpers after being yelled at. "Mianhaeyo..." The angry boy sighed. "Those words aren't the ones I wanted to hear, Jae Yoon. If you really love somebody else... I'd want to NEVER see you again." the girl shook her head. "Oppa! It's not like that at all! Oppa!" Tae Hun grabbed her wrist and pulled her forward, as their lips touched. 'Saranghae,' he thought,'is what I've never heard from her.'

 

Director Ahn wiped away the tear that ran down his face. "Such a sad story..." he said.

"Director Ahn, isn't there a little too much drama in this tv series?" you asked taking the script from the man. "And there's way to many kissing scenes!"

Director Ahn sighed after calming down for a bit. "you, that's why it's called a TV Drama. And the kissing scenes keeps the drama level high..."

Suddenly, Myungsoo enters the room.

"Director Ahn. When are we going to start filming the drama? It's already past 15 minutes!" he complained.

The director stood from his seat. "you're right... We must get started!" he called out to the staff members.

When everyone was ready, they started filming.

"Oppa... I-I...I'm in love with somebody else..." you started. Myungsoo shows an angry expression. "In love with someone else,, huh? Who is this person?!" he yells at her. "O-Oppa..." she whispers after being yelled at. "Mianhaeyo, Oppa.

Myungsoo sighed heavily. "those aren't the words I wanted to hear, Jae Yoon. If you really love somebody else, i'd want to NEVER see you again. It's just too painful to watch."

"O-Oppa, it's not like that! Please understand!!" Myungsoo grabs her wrist and pulls her towards him. This was the scene where Taehun and Jaeyoon kiss. But of course, there will be more~

'Omo...my heart...is beating...so......fast.' you thought to herself. Finally, Myungsoo pulled away from her.

"And...cut!" Director Ahn and the crew were all smiling and clapping. "Well done, both of you! Now, lemme have a break! I'mpretty tired!" he said walking off.

Everyone started walking off, trying to "chill" for a bit. The room was almost empty, only leaving Myungsoo and you there alone.

"...Myungsoo Shii, you did a great job~" she said, complimenting him. Myungsoo bowed. "You were amazing." was all he managed to say. 'Why do I feel so nervous all of a sudden?' he thought.

"O-Oppa." you says. "Acting this scene out...it sure reminds me of something that I really wanted to discuss with you a few months ago."

"...what is it?" he asks not looking straight to her.

"When...we were dating before, we had a fight about...two-timing. Oppa, I just wanted to say--"

Myungsoo cut her off. "Fine, I'll forgive you, but just..leave me out of this. Go and live your happy life with freaking Sung Jong!"

"Yah! How could you talk about a band member like that!?" you yells at him. "If Sung Jong is really that bad to you, you're really worse than I thought! I regret thinking that I still love you!"

you covers , realising what she said. She sighs, and calmly walks out. Myungsoo was still standing there surprised. 'Stupid Kim Myungsoo... How could you hurt her like that? Aish, I'm making things worse for everyone again.'

'Ahhh. Why did I just say that in front of him?! He's probably hating me even more now... Why can't we at least be friends, huh? I mean, we are partners for this... We should at least have a little relation to each other...'

you continues to enjoy the calming breeze, as someone puts their hands over her eyes. "Guess who~" the voice says.

"Hm, let me think about this one........Lee Sung Jong?" she hears a little cute giggle.

"Jonggie~" she hugs him tight, and he hugs her back. "I miss you so much, Yoon Ah*!"

*What Sung Jong calls you cos of the drama you are shooting*

"I miss you too!" she answers. "So what are you doing here, Sung Jong?"

"I'm here to support you and Hyung-nim, of course!" he says cheerfully. "Where's Hyung-nim, anyway?"

 

-------- At the end of the day ---------

"Director Ahn, have you seen Sung Jong?" she asks a few minutes after searching for him.

"Ah, Myungsoo Shii took him somewhere.., I don't know, but they were talking seriously about 'winning'..."

"Thankyou!" she calls out as she makes her way to the dressing rooms. "Oh, I thought they'd be here... Sung Jong likes to talk ni quiet places... The roof top!"

she runs again, this time, making her way to the roof top. "Jong Ah~" she calls out when she reached the last step.

She was so surprised to see Sung Jong and Myung Soo fighting each other.

 

"Yah, what is this about?!" you asks them. "Do not interfere! This is something that must end!" Myungsoo yells punhing Sung Jong in the stomach, making him fall down.

"I can't give....up." Sung Jong says to himself. He tries to stand up, but Myungsoo kicks him down to the ground.

"Sung Jong!" you yells out running to him. Suddenly, two men came over and held her back. It was Myungsoo's older brothers.

Myungsoo continues to beat Sung Jong up. "Hmph."

you continues to cry and scream. "Stop it! Don't do that to him!! Please, Oppa!"

Blood was everywhere... Myungsoo finally has the urge to stop, remembering all the good times he had with Sung Jong.

 

1 Year Ago. . .

"you, as my girlfriend, I'd really like you to meet also someone else who I really love. I thought the two people that I love most (other than my parents) should meet each other."

She smiles. "Who is it, Oppa?"

Sung Jong comes out of the limo. "Annyeonghaseyo! Sung Jong imnida!" he says, then bows. "I'm his best friend!"

you bows. "Annyeong~ you imnida. Nice to meet you." Sung Jong smiles. "Oh, so you're his girlfriend! You're pretty, you ah! Hyung-nim and you are a perfect couple!"

 

Now...

It starts to rain. Myungsoo gets so angry at himself. He punches the wall, until his hands bleed. He hit his head against the railing, until his face was bleeding.

"Oppa! P-Please! Stop this!" she broke free from the men, and ran towards Myungsoo. He continued to hurt himself.

She hugs him tightly. "Oppa! This is enough! Please stop this! Every time you hurt yourself...! You're hurting me!" she cries as her heart starts aching.

There was no more staff there to help them, and it was raining. So hard.

Myungsoo wouldn't calm down. "you, ever since when did you care about me?! That day you met Sung Jong was a mistake! I shouldnt of let you meet him!" he was crying, and it hurt to see him like that.

 

"Yah, how could you be so regretful?!" she yelled at him, holding him back from the walls and railing.

"You took my best friend away from me, and he took my girlfriend away from me!" he yelled.

"Yah! You broke up with me for nothing! We were only friends! You only got jealous!!"

"Huh, jealous?! I'm not that stupid! I saw everything that day! And I will not forget it!" he was crying still, but he continued yelling.

"Oppa, mianhaeyo! I-I'll do anything if you just stop, please!" she yells.

Myungsoo didn't pay any attention, so she kisses him.

-----

Thanks guys for reading, I'd like to see some more comments please, I wanna see how we are going... Thankyou for those who have already commented and subscribed, but also to the readers...who are silent. Haha, lol. This is for everyone.

NO, this will not turn into a MyungJong fanfic , arasseo? You + Myungsoo only! xD