Shopping War (Part 2)

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"So... where do you want to go first?" Donghae asked, turning his head to face Yoona. He quickly held hands together with her, just like how he used to when they went shopping. Yoona remembered, and slightly blushed.

"I-I don't know. Where do you want to go?" Yoona asked. 

"Mm... wherever you want to go is fine with me," Donghae winked, making Yoona blush even more. Minho rolled his eyes. Yuck, gross, disgusting, bleh, Minho thought, glaring at Donghae. 

"D-Depends on you," she stuttered.

"Okay! Let's get some ice cream!" Donghae said happily as he dragged Yoona towards the food court. Minho quickly followed, leaving Jonghyun with Siwon and Yuri.

"Chocolate Chip Mint please for the lady. Chocolate for me, too," Donghae said smoothly, making Yoona grin. He hasn't changed at all. He remembers my favorite ice cream, too! ^^ Yoona thought happily. Donghae took the ice cream gently and gave her the ice cream. She happily the ice cream and continued to walk around the mall. He stopped when they arrived at a specific location. Suddenly, a playful smile grew on his face.

"Hey, remember how Siwon and I fought here just because of you?" Donghae asked. Yoona stopped and looked around the surroundings. She couldn't help but smile.

"Ah, you're right! I was so worried back then," Yoona added, sitting on a nearby bench. What?! Even Siwon liked Yoona? Dang, she's really attractive, Minho thought as he hid behind the plants.

"How about now?" Donghae asked. Yoona her ice cream and stared at Donghae.

"What?"

"Well, are you worried now?" Donghae asked. Yoona slowly shook her head. Donghae sat next to her and sighed.

"I meant that if you're worried about me right now," Donghae said, looking straight into Yoona's eyes. Yoona gulped slowly as she continued to look straight into Donghae's eyes. He got me. He got me right where he wanted me to be: stuck and clueless, Yoona thought as Donghae began to lean closer to Yoona.

He pulled a strand of hair behind her ears, and then leaned even closer. Yoona slowly closed her eyes, and Donghae did the same. She felt a pair of lips brushing on hers softly and lightly. Their lips met again after 2 years, and it was pleasure and happiness. They deepened the kiss a bit more, and then soon, they were kissing each other as if it's been forever. Minho clenched his fist, already facing a problem in his and Yoona's relationship: Donghae.

Meanwhile...

Yuri was between Siwon and Jonghyun: Siwon on her right and Jonghyun on her left. They smiled at Yuri, but then glared at each other. Feeling uncomfortable, she quickly dragged them to a clothes shop.

"Wah! So many clothes! Help me pick something, please!" Yuri asked nicely. If you remember, Siwon was an excellent shopper. He knew when to buy the clothes and what kind of clothes to buy. He had a great taste in shopping. Meanwhile, Jonghyun was an fantastic shopper, too, but not as good as Siwon.

The two quickly glared at each other and ran across the store, trying to find the perfect dress for Yuri. Yuri sighed, but inside, she loved how much attention she was getting. It's a dream come true! Yuri squealed to herself.

"E-Excuse me, but aren't you Yuri from SNSD?" a little boy asked. Yuri turned around and bent down, so she was about the same height of the little boy.

"Yes, yes I am!" Yuri said. The boy smiled and took out a black, thick marker and a piece of paper.

"Can you sign?" the boy asked. Yuri laughed happily and took the marker and paper, signing her signature. After she was done, she handed the paper and marker to the boy. He thanked her and ran off, but then more crowds began to ask her for an autograph. Siwon and Jonghyun, though, were still busy getting the perfect dress. Neither of them wanted to displease Yuri. They wanted to get the best dress, even if that meant they had to beat each other. They want Yuri to see who was the best.

After 30 minutes, Siwon was done shopping. Jonghyun was still picking the perfect dress. He didn't get to see what Siwon had both her, but he was determined to get something better.

"Hey Yul," Siwon greeted as Jonghuyn eavesdropped on them.

"Oh, are you done?" Yuri asked, looking at his bag. He nodded and took a suit out. Jonghyun opened his mouth. Is he expecting Yuri to wear that?! Jonghyun wondered.

"Yup. Hey, let's go eat. I'm starving," Siwon smirked, glancing at Jonghyun. He slapped his face. Of course! He created an illusion! He pretended he was buying something really good for Yuri and then poof! He bought something to make me continue to buy something better while he decided to go to lunch with Yuri alone! How clever, Jonghuyn thought grumpily.

"What about Jonghyun? Shouldn't we wait for him?" Yuri asked.

"Hm? Oh, he's Jonghyun? He said he's going to shop a little more," Siwon lied, as he pushed Yuri out the store, saying, "Let's go!"  Eventually Minho and Jonghuyn met up, angry.

"I don't like them," Minho said angrily.

"You mean Siwon and Donghae? Yeah, me either," Jonghyun agreed. There's got to be some way to get rid of those guys, the two thought, trying to make a plan.