The Haunting Photo

The Love Contract (Part 2)

Don't worry, Yoona! You know how to handle complicated situations! Remember how you told that to Seohyun? Now it's time for you to prove that! Yoona thought. However, she continued to stare at the picture. She couldn't not think of anything. Instead, she just blurted, "Where did you get this?" 

Minho smirked as he leaned against the wall. He crossed his arms and his legs as he shrugged.

"Let's just say I got it from someone really close to me," Minho thought. Sunye! I should've known! Yoona thought angrily. However, Minho was thinking of Jonghyun.

Flash Back:

Minho's phone rang as he was working out. He sighed and wiped his sweat with his towel as he walked towards his shelf. He saw the text message of who it was. Jonghyun? Minho thought, What does he want know? He rarely texts me. I told him to call me! UGH! Now I just waited some phone bills on texting. Minho began to dial Jonghuyn's number and waited for a moment.

Ringggg....

Ringgggggg.....

Ringgggggggggg.....

"Yoboseyo?" Jonghyun asked once he picked up.

"Ya, Jjong, what took you so long to pick up?" Minho asked.

"Your voice seems so calm! You're not angry at all?" Jonghuyn asked.

"What on earth or you talking about? OF COURSE I'M ANGRY! And you're paying for my text bills," Minho exclaimed.

"Well, that picture was worth it though, right?" Jonghyun asked.

"What picture?" Minho asked.

"OHHHH.. No wonder you didn't know! Check the message I gave you!" Jonghyun said. Minho groaned.

"Fine! But if it's not worth to be looking, YOU'RE still paying!" Minho hissed. He could feel Jonghuyn nod as they hung up. Minho checked the message Jonghyun gave him. He froze while it began to load the picture. His eyes were angry as he threw his phone on the bed.

"Im Yoona.... you're going to pay for this," Minho muttered under his breath.

Flash back ended!

"So what if I kissed Donghae? What are you going to do about this?" Yoona snapped. Minho chuckled. Then, he laughed aloud. He stopped laughing when he shot a death glare to Yoona. Yoona froze at her seat.

"So what if you kissed Donghae? No, it's not if Yoona. Yoona, you don't know how much trouble this picture could do. It'll ruin your's and my relationship," Minho pointed out. I'd like that a lot! Then I could be with Donghae, Yoona thought.

"It'll ruin your manager's and your relationship. It'll ruin Donghae's and Sunye's relationship. It'll ruin your's and Donghae's relationship," Minho said.

"How will it ruin mine and Donghae's?" Yoona asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Simple. Eventually, the managers will get angry and block any social connections between you too," Minho said smoothly. It was true. The managers and company-- everyone could do that to Donghae and Yoona. Suddenly, Yoona began to feel weak.

"You wouldn't do that, would you?" Yoona asked, narrowing her eyes. Minho slowly approached to her and cupped her face.

"Oh, I would anything to just be with you," Minho winked. Yoona gulped nervously. If she didn't care about the photo, she wouldn't be able to be with Donghae anymore because of the contract. But if she was doing the contract with Minho, she would be able to be with Donghae secretly. She sighed.

"What do you want?" Yoona asked.

"I want you and only you. Can you do that for me?" Minho muttered under his breath. Yoona held her breath and hesitated for a moment. She sighed once more, and then replied by giving a long, romantic kiss to Minho. Minho responded with ease by slipping his arms around Yoona's waist. Small tears formed down her cheeks, ruining her make up. As long as that photo and the contract lives, I'm hopeless around with Minho. This is for you, Donghae, Yoona thought sadly.