Shopping War (Part 1)

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"LET'S GO THERE! No wait! HERE! NO NEVER MIND! OVER THERE! HOLD UP!" Yuri shouted, pointing at random shops. Yoona and Minho sighed as they sat down on a bench, waiting for Yuri to make up her mind.

"This is why I didn't want to go," Minho complained.

"And this is why I was going to bring you here," Yoona grinned. Minho raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Minho asked. Yoona held his hands and placed his hands on her cheek.

"So I won't be bored," Yoona smiled. Minho smiled back as he gave Yoona a quick peck on the lips.

"OH! OH! OH! YOONA! YOONG~ IT'S SUPER JUNIOR!!!" Yuri shouted, pointing at a 13 boy group with sunglasses. Fans around the mall screamed and pointed, taking pictures with their cellphone and finding a paper and a pen for autographing. Yoona looked up and widened her eyes.

"Fishy's here," Yoona mumbled quietly to herself, but Minho could hear her.

"Who's 'Fishy'?" Minho asked, gathering up his courage. Yoona shook her head and awkwardly smiled at Minho.

"No one! Let's just--"

"Hey Deer!" Donghae's voice shouted as he walked up to Yoona. Drats! It's too late for me to run away T.T, Yoona thought sadly as she turned around. She gasped seeing Donghae's handsome, perfect face. She trembled and quickly held hands with Minho. Remember the contract, remember the contract! Yoona reminded.

 

Flash Back:

"Yoona, is it you?" her manager called as Yoona went into the manager's office.

"You called?" Yoona asked, afraid that she was going to get fired. But her manager simply smiled, as she nudged a boy who was sitting on a chair. The boy opened his mouth, shocked at Yoona's amazing beauty.

"Ah, yes. It's a bit complicated to explain, but we'll make it short. Congratulations, Yoona! You're going to sign a love contract with yours truly, SHINee's flaming charisma, Minho!" the manager clapped as Yoona opened widely.

"B-But... how about Donghae?' Yoona asked nervously, as Minho ignored her and signed the contract immediately. There wasn't any time to waste. Minho made his decision. Yoona was just too perfect! You have to say yes if she asked you out or something.

"Psh! Donghae? Look, it's been 2 years, Yoona. Forget about him! He forgot you! Do you know how many kiss scene he did with Sunye? Tons! And do you think he'll still be falling in love with you when he's spending most of his time with Sunye? I doubt it. Give it up, Yoona. You can just forget him and start a new love life with him," her manager said, smiling at Minho. Yoona gave her thoughts about it for a while, and then picked up a pen. She slowly wrote her signature on the bottom, as Minho smiled at her. She believed everything what her manager had just said.

Flash back ended!

 

But what manager said was false. Donghae remembers me. And... he still loves me, Yoona thought, looking at her wedding ring. She quickly (and secretly) took it off and placed it in her purse. She turned to Donghae and smiled.

"Annyeong Donghae oppa!" she greeted.

"Great! I'm so glad you're here! You don't mind if I hang out with you four, right?" Donghae asked politely. Yoona bit her lower lip.

"No," she replied bitterly. They turned to Yuri, who was hugging Siwon. Jonghuyn looked in disgust. Donghae raised an eyebrow and pointed at Siwon.

"OH YOONA! CAN WE BRING SIWON OPPA PLEASEEEEE?!?!" Yuri squealed, as the two kissed. Jonghyun pretended to throw up as Yoona sighed. She weakly smiled at Donghae. 

"Sure, you can come and spend some time with us," she replied quietly.