The Beginning of Suffering

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"WELCOME BACK!" The SUJU and SNSD members shouted as confetti started to fall down the ceiling. Yoona and Donghae laughed as they looked at the big chocolate cake in the middle of the room. Yoona quickly ran up to it, sniffing the cake.

"WAH! It's so big!" Yoona exclaimed, awing at the cake. Donghae rolled his eyes as he took his coat off.

"You eat too much, Yoona. I thought deers were supposed to be skinny," Donghae teased, as Yoona glared at him.

"And I thought fishes die when they are out of water. You should be dead by now," Yoona snapped teasingly, making Donghae smirk. Donghae slipped his hands around Yoona's waste, kissing Yoona on the lips. The members "OOH"ed and "AHH"ed at them, making Yoona blush.

"Oppa, stop it!" Yoona playfully slapped Donghae's shoulder. Donghae nuzzled his nose on Yoona's neck.

"Wae? Are you ashamed that I'm your boyfriend? Cause if you are, there should be no reason for you to be ashamed of," Donghae joked. Yoona rolled her eyes as she wiped some cream off of the cake. She pretended that the cream was going into , but then she quickly wiped the cream on Donghae's nose. Donghae widened his mouth, took some cream off his nose with his index finger, and the cream off his finger. 

"How is it, Fishy?" Yoona asked.

"Chocolatey, I guess," Donghae replied, reaching his hands toward the cake, "I think I need more cream to find out how it tastes like." Yoona scoffed and slapped Donghae's hand down, making him do his puppy eyes.

"Ya! If you want the cream, you better buy your own cake. This is all mine!" Yoona bragged, making Donghae laugh.

"Sure, whatever you say Piggy!" Donghae rolled his eyes.

"PIggy?" Yoona scoffed, "I'm more like a Piglet!" The two enjoyed calling each other names as the other members began to eat the cake and slice it.

"When do you think they'll stop teasing?" Yuri whispered to Siwon. Siwon shrugged as the two sat down on the sofa, feeding each other some cake.

Meanwhile, Donghae received a call from his manager. Yoona stopped putting cake on his nose, wondering what the manager was saying to Donghae.

"Yes sir, I'll be right there," Donghae finished, as he pressed the end-call button. 

"What did your manager say?" Yoona asked curiously. Donghae shrugged.

"He just told me to meet him. Said that this is a very important discussion," Donghae replied.

"Can I come, too? Please!" Yoona pleaded, doing her big puppy eyes. Donghae laughed and nodded, as Yoona hopped behind him. When they arrived at the manager's office, Sunye and her manager were also there, too. Sunye turned and smiled at Donghae, but then fake-smiled at Yoona.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoona-ssi! Donghae oppa! Annyeong!" Sunye greeted kindly. Yoona frowned, not comfortable about Sunye calling Donghae "oppa". Donghae noticed this and chuckled to him self.

"Annyeong, Sunye-ssi," Donghae greeted back, making Yoona even more jealous. Sunye-ssi? Sunye-ssi? Tch! You won't call me Sunye-ssi anymore, Sunye smirked at her thoughts. Yoona noticed this, wondering what tricks Sunye had planned for them. 

"Ah, Donghae! Come here right now," his manager said, tapping onto his seat. Donghae awkwardly nodded, as he took his seat. The manager had never been so happy and kind before, which made Yoona curious of what Sunye had offered him.

"So, Donghae... Sunye's manager and I have discussed about something very important, and we both agreed to this important discussion. We have decided for you and Sunye to create a love contract just like you did with Yoona! Tons of fans are screaming 'Dongye!' for several of months!" his manager exclaimed. Donghae's and Yoona's mouth dropped opened.

"W-wait, Dongye, like in Donghae and Sunye?!" Yoona asked nervously. Donghae's manager nodded excitedly, as Yoona turned a bit pale. 

"We had already discussed this, and both of us signed the contract. Sunye agreed to do this, and now you'll have to, no matter what. We start tomorrow with the interview. I hope you'll be there, Donghae," Donghae's manager said strictly, dismissing the couple. But they stood or sat there, their mouths trembling to close. The two looked at each other, their eyes full of worries and unconfident. This, was the beginning of their suffering of their relationship.