Ice Cream :)

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"Ice cream?" Donghae asked, glancing at the ice cream parlor. The ice cream man was wiping his sweat. It was a pretty hot summer night. Nevertheless, it was also a beautiful night, too. The moon shined brighter than the sun, as the stars twinkled happily. Yoona nodded, her lips nervously. It has been a long time since she had ever went on a date with Donghae. Donghae smiled and walked over to the ice cream man, holding tightly with Yoona's left hand.

"I bet you're looking for mint chocolate chip, right?" Donghae winked. Yoona walked a bit slower and shook her head. True, that was her favorite ice cream, but because of Minho, she had changed.

"No, I like strawberry," she said quietly, staring at the ground. Donghae cocked his head a little, wondering how her favorite ice cream had changed to strawberry.

"Oh, um, okay then! Strawberry it is!" Donghae exclaimed, giving her a weak smile. He walked up to the ice cream man and asked for a strawberry and a mint chocolate chip. 

"B-But I don't like mint chocolate chip!" Yoona protested.

"Aigoo~ It's for me, jagiya," Donghae said, sticking out his tongue. Yoona pouted and her strawberry. They sat on the bench, looking as the cars passed by. While Donghae was staring at the street, Yoona was staring at his ice cream. Ooh, I want mint chocolate chip! T.T, Yoona thought hungrily. She didn't really like strawberry. Her favorite would've been always mint chocolate chip if it hadn't been for Minho.

 

Flash Back:

"What do you want?" Minho asked.

"Mint chocolate chip!" Yoona exclaimed excitedly. Minho frowned.

"Mint chocolate what?" Minho asked. He burst into laughter as if it was the funniest thing he had ever heard. Yoona pouted.

"I said mint. Chocolate. Chip. Ice. Cream," Yoona said sternly, continuing to pout. For a second, Minho looked surprised. They took a step again, continuing to wait for the line to shrink.

"Oh, I wasn't trying to sound offending. I mean... so far, I know that girls usually like strawberry ice cream. I mean, I met true ladies, and they always ask for strawberries. Sorry if I sounded pretty offending," Minho apologized. Yoona bit her lips. Am I thought a true lady? Am I just another untrue lady? Yoona wondered, biting her lower lips.

"Ha, ha! No, um, I was just joking! Of course I want strawberry," Yoona laughed weakly. Minho raised an eyebrow.

"You sure?" Minho asked as they were about to approach the ice cream guy.

"Positive," Yoona replied, smiling at Minho weakly. Minho shrugged and ordered her a strawberry ice cream, as she stared at the words "Mint Chocolate Chip" pasted on the menu.

Flash Back Ended

Donghae noticed how Yoona was staring at his ice cream. He secretly smiled to himself and acted as if the ice cream was so delicious. He slowly the ice cream, slowly absorbing the flavor on his tongue. Yoona whimpered quietly, which made Donghae smirk to himself.

He continued to make the ice cream look as if it was a really tasty snack. Yoona stared at the ice cream with her bright, pleading doe-like eyes. She couldn't help but let her strawberry ice cream melt. Donghae's ice cream looked breathtaking.

"Here," Donghae said, smirking. He handed Yoona his ice cream, as Yoona stared at him.

"Really Fishy? Are you sure?" Yoona asked, practically drooling. Donghae nodded, as Yoona snatched the ice cream. She dropped her strawberry ice cream and hungrily ate the mint chocolate chip. Donghae widened his eyes and chuckled to himself. Well, at least there is one thing that's same about the old Yoong: She eats like a pig! Donghae thought, wrapping his arm around Yoona's shoulder.

Yoona stopped eating for a second, and slowly looked up at her blind date. She wanted to move away from him, yet, his wrap felt comfortable and.... lovely. 

Suddenly, Yoona felt depressed. She missed how she used to hang out with Donghae. She missed how they would share ice cream and eat them together. She missed how she always called him Fishy. She missed how she went on dates with him. She missed going on honey moons with him. She missed loving him.

"You okay?" Donghae asked, noticing Yoona's upset expression. She stared at Donghae and nodded weakly, smiling faintly. Donghae studied Yoona for a moment, and then shrugged to himself. They continued to eat their ice cream until it was time for her to go.

"I hate to leave you right now," Donghae confessed once they arrived at her house. Yoona nodded in agreement, and then gave him a small wave.

"Well, bye," she said simply, turning to open the door. Suddenly, Donghae grabbed her wrist and turned her around. He leaned quickly and gave her a passionate kiss. Yoona widened her eyes, shocked. Though, she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around Donghae's neck. Donghae pulled back slowly and ran his fingers down Yoona's cheeks.

"Good night, Deer," Donghae said softly.

"Night Fishy," Yoona smiled. The two parted away and went to sleep, replaying their kiss scene in their heads.

The two did not notice their surroundings earlier. Jonghyun was jogging along the neighborhood for fun. He was thinking of Yuri, wondering if he should visit her. While he was about to pass SNSD's dorm, he quickly hid behind a tree. He widened his eyes and quickly out his phone. He snatched a photo of Yoona and Donghae kissing, and without thinking, he quickly sent it to Minho. Minho isn't going to like this, Jonghyun thought, watching Yoona and Donghae part away.