I'll Miss You

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"Donghae, you can't wear any of these to the interview!" Yoona exclaimed, throwing his suits out of the closets. Donghae sighed and got up, grabbing his suits that were on the floor. He knew why Yoona was doing this.

"Actually, you can't wear any of these suits, and it's pretty late. I guess you can't go to the interview early tomorrow morning!" Yoona said, showing him a fake smile. Donghae sighed again and dropped his clothes on his bed. Then, he hugged Yoona tightly, as Yoona widened her eyes.

"O-Oppa, what are you doing?" Yoona asked. Donghae heard nervousness in her voice. Or was it fear? Donghae thought again, Is she scared of losing me? Is she afraid that I might ignore her? It is fear that is overcoming her?

"Yoona-ah, you know I have to go to the interview. I'll just wear a random suit," Donghae said, picking up a random suit. Yoona trembled even more, as he legs began to weaken.

"That suit was the suit you wore to our first interview," Yoona mumbled. Donghae looked at the suit, wondering if it was the real suit. He kind of recognized it, but he wasn't sure. He picked up an old newspaper of the first interview they did. Wow, she even knows what clothes I wore! Donghae thought amazingly. 

"Oh, then I'll wear this," Donghae said, picking up another random clothes. Yoona's arms began to weaken.

"That was the suit when you announced that we would have a wedding at the party," Yoona squeaked weakly. Donghae looked at the suit and slapped his face. Of course! How could I forget?! Donghae thought, throwing that suit away.

"Then I'll wear this," Donghae said, picking up another suit. Finally, Yoona broke into tears. Donghae stared at her, wondering what was going on with her.

"That was the suit you wore to our real wedding!" Yoona said quietly. Donghae looked at the tuxedo, biting his lower lips. Oh, right! Donghae wanted to say. But before he was able to say something, Yoona was already out to the door.

"Did you forget everything between us now? Do you still love Sunye? Do you want our memories to be replaced with you and Sunye?" Yoona whispered before she headed out. Donghae stood in the room, lying on his bed. He sighed, as he rubbed his face with his hands. No, I don't want this either, Yoona. But I have too....

The Interview...

"Come on, everyone! Move it, move it!" Donghae's manager exclaimed as he began talking with Sunye's manager. Donghae tried to fix his tie, which he could get on. Sunye approached to him, laughing.

"Ha, ha! Boys will be boys! You still can't put on your tie yet?" Sunye laughed, making Donghae blush. He didn't really want Sunye to fix his tie. He wanted Yoona to do this.

"Well, Yoona--"

"Don't speak of her name anymore. The more you think about her, the more the interview would look fake. We don't want our fans to be disappointed, right?" Sunye asked. Donghae nodded weakly, as Sunye fixed his tie. When she was done, she smiled at Donghae and waved.

"Well, I better get ready, too," Sunye said, brushing her hair.

"What are you talking about? You're beautiful already!" Donghae exclaimed. Sunye grinned.

"I am? Aw, thanks sweetie!" Sunye said, kissing Donghae on his lips. Donghae widened his eyes, as Sunye blew a kiss at him and left. Donghae touched his lips, surprised at Sunye's action.

"So you do still love her," a familiar voice said. Donghae jumped and turned around, knowing who the voice belong too. It was Yoona, frowning at Donghae.

"Yoona! When did you get here?" Donghae asked.

"Well, I was going to visit you. When I approached the curtains, I hid behind there, seeing and listening to your conversation with Sunye," Yoona explained, glaring at Donghae. Donghae gulped.

"Sunye said to forget about me. You nodded. Sunye said that she had to get ready. You exclaimed 'beautiful' as if she was the most prettiest thing in the world. And then you kissed? Donghae, were you cheating on me?!" Yoona exclaimed, raging with jealousy and anger. Donghae widened his eyes, shaking his hands and head.

"No! I was never cheating! I wasn't aware of her kissing actions--"

"Fishy, maybe our relationship isn't meant to be," Yoona interrupted. Donghae cocked his head a little.

"W-What do you mean? Are you saying you want to break up?" Donghae managed to squeak out. Yoona sighed and shrugged.

"I don't know. I mean, you're going to spend a lot of time with Sunye, now. Why should I stay? Shouldn't I just leave?" Yoona asked, getting up. Donghae grabbed her wrist, and turned her around.

"Yoona, I don't want to lose you!" Donghae said, hugging her tightly. Yoona hugged back, holding back her pain.

"Me either, but I can't just stand here and watch you kiss Sunye all day. I don't want to suffer all day and night," Yoona said softly, hugging Donghae tighter, "Maybe next time we can get together again, like old times. Who knows, we can even create a love contract, too!" Donghae smiled at the suggestion a little. Maybe, just maybe, Donghae thought, as he released the hug.

"Bye Donghae oppa," Yoona said, kissing Donghae's lip for the last time, "I'll miss you."