The Happy Ending

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"CHOI MINHO!!!!!!!!" Sunye shouted once she spotted Minho locking arms with Suzy. Minho quickly turned around an gulped. Suzy stared at Sunye strangely.

"Oppa, isn't that Sunye from Wonder Girls?" Suzy asked.

"Yeah.... the girl who forced me to sign the contract," Minho mumbled, clicking his tongue. Suzy nodded as Sunye stomped angrily towards the happy couple.

"CHOI MINHO, YOU BROKE OUR DEAL!" Sunye screeched.

"Technically, I kept my deal," Minho smiled, staring at Suzy, "As long as the contract lasts, I am supposed to keep Yoona away from Donghae. That was our contract, right? Well, Yoona and I have no contract now." Sunye stiffened for a moment, and then turned beet angry. What is wrong with this guy? Sunye wondered furiously.

"What's wrong with you?! Can't you let a girl love another man?!" Sunye shouted.

"I did! I let Yoona love Donghae," Minho pointed out happily. Sunye gritted his teeth.

"Choi Minho, don't make me tell everyone that you sleep with a teddy bear with the nightlight on! I have a picture of you, you know?" Sunye threatened, opening her phone. She opened a picture with Minho hugging a teddy bear tightly.

"Kya~ Oppa, you're so cute!" Suzy squealed, pinching Minho's cheek. Minho pouted as he, too, opened his cell phone to a picture.

"You know...you send that picture, I'll send this picture," Minho smirked, showing Sunye a picture of herself. Sunye gasped. It was a picture only the SNSD girls had. There was Sunye, expressing an ugly look with her face. She had food stuffed in , which made her look like a pig. Sunye instantly reddened, looking away.

"I-I don't care!" Sunye lied. 

"Oh, so you want me to send it? Because even though I don't have that many contact, I do have those who can help me," Minho smirked as the 6 SNSD girls appeared behind them with their cellphones on, ready send the ugly picture of Sunye.

"Oppa, were all these girls stalking us?" Suzy gasped, looking at the SNSD girls.

"Kwenchana, Suzy-ah! We're not planning to hurt you," Sunny assured, smirking at Sunye, "We're getting revenge on Sunye." Sunye lips trembled, glaring at the SNSD girls.

"Stop," a bold, stern voice said calmly. Everyone looked at the direction where the voice came from. Sunye grinned enthusiastically as she ran up to her boyfriend.

"DONGHAE OPPA!" Sunye squealed, hugging Donghae. Donghae stood still with a blank expression. "Donghae oppa, you are my savior! These meanies are bullying me! Show them what happens when they mess up with Sunye." Donghae stood still, staring at the SNDS girls.

"Drop your phones," Donghae commanded. The girls and Minho hesitated as they dropped their phones gently on the ground. Sunye squealed in delight.

"See! Mehrong~" Sunye teased, sticking her tongue out.

"When I said drop your phones, that includes you, Sunye," Donghae said coldly. Sunye pouted. Nevertheless, she did as she was commanded to do.

"Revenge won't do any good," Donghae announced, "What's the point of getting revenge on someone? You guys would keep getting revenge again and again, anyways." Everyone looked down. Donghae clicked his tongue and stared down at Sunye, "And I need to talk to you in private." Sunye nodded but stopped when she spotted the person behind him.

"Why is she here?" Sunye asked, pointing at Yoona. Yoona bit her lips.

"Hi," Yoona said quietly.

"Oppa, don't tell me you're ditching me with her," Sunye said, staring at Sunye disgustingly. Yoona was hurt. She bit her lips as she glanced at Donghae.

"Do the right thing, Fishy" Yoona whispered, pecking Donghae's lip. Donghae smiled lightly.

'Don't worry, Deer! I always do the right thing," Donghae winked, pulling Sunye away from the group. Yoona and Yuri crossed their arms, staring at the SNSD girls.

"Now you guys have a lot to talk about," Yuri said, glancing at her nails. The SNSD girls gulped slowly as they spotted Seohyun approach the group with an eye that wrote 'Why-was-I-with-Yonghwa-and-the-rest-of-the-CNBLUE-guys-yesterday-night?' The 6 girls laughed to themselves, glancing at each other.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Oppa, that hurts! Let go!" Sunye shouted angrily, struggling to get out of Donghae's grasp. Donghae finally let go of Sunye wrist's, with an angry glare.

"So you used a guy to just get me," Donghae scoffed, "How clever." Sunye smirked, Donghae's chest with her fingers.

"Oppa, I know you love me. You do! It says it in the bottom of your heart. You just don't know because Yoona is blinding you from noticing me. Oppa, I promise you, if you come to me, you won't regret it!" Sunye said innocently.

"Liar," Donghae said, glaring at Sunye even more, "I'd regret it each second of my life."

"So what's your point?" Sunye asked, annoyed. She flipped her hair, crossing her arms and tapping her foot impatiently.

"I'm going to stay with Yoona. Period. You can't stop me from that. Our contract is over!" Donghae shouted, holding up their contract. Sunye widened her eyes.

"You can't," she hissed quietly.

"In this world, nothing is impossible," Donghae smirked, ripping the contract into little pieces. Sunye gasped, covering with both of her hands.

"DONGHAE OPPA!" Sunye yelled, punching Donghae's chest.

"You have temper issue, you are a selfish girl, you are a bratty girl, you can't do anything but annoy me, you're a cold-hearted person, you try to ruin relationships, you--" Donghae stopped throwing harsh words at Sunye and stared at her. He felt something wet on his chest. He removed Sunye's head, noticing that she was crying.

"Sunye... you're crying," Donghae said softly, his eyes softening up more. Sunye sobbed and cried harder, pounding Donghae's chest weakly.

"It hurts to know that you don't love me," Sunye confessed, "*Hic* It hurts to know that you love another girl, *Hic, hic* It hurts to see you fall in love and be happier with another woman instead of me. *Hic* It hurts that I can love you from *Hic, hic* afar instead of right next to you, it hurts to know *hic, hic* that you won't even wait for me to catch up. It hurts not to have pride in myself because you aren't *hic* next to me... It hurts, Donghae oppa. It hurts that in the beginning, you made me fall in love with you and in the end, you love someone else. It hurts... a lot." Sunye was being truthful. She did not want to lie. She wanted confess all of her feelings to Donghae and about Donghae right now.

"Do you remember how you said you loved me? Do you remember how I said that I love someone else? Do you remember that you got rejected by me? Do you remember me falling in love with you? Donghae oppa, I love you so much. I really do love you. Give me one more chance, please?" Sunye begged, crying even harder. Donghae bit his lips, sighing.

"Mianhae Sunye. My heart was destined for Yoona. Maybe in the next life, we can fall in love. But you know, I will be hoping to be with Yoona for the next life and the next, and then the next. There are better men than me that love you dearly. Please, Sunye, I want you to understand my feelings," Donghae said, trying to talk some sense into Sunye.

"That's why I'm crying... because I understand that you love Yoona. I understand it so much, it hurts right here," Sunye said, pointing at her chest, "There was a hole in my heart that was waiting for your love to fill in. Instead, pain is filling in that hole. Donghae oppa, please, please, I beg of you, I don't want to see you with Yoona!" This time, Sunye was on her knees, folding her hand. Donghae sighed as he ran his fingers through his hair. How am I supposed to talk to her if she just wants me to love her? Donghae wondered tiredly.

"Can I talk to Sunye?" Yoona asked. The two quickly turned around, noticing that Yoona was standing right there at that exact moment. Sunye glared at her while Donghae smiled in relief.

"Sure, go ahead!" Donghae smiled, "Just to tell you, it's hard to talk to Sunye and try to put some senses in her mind." Yoona nodded as she watched Donghae leave. She turned to Sunye and smiled brightly.

"Annyeong Sunye," Yoona greeted kindly.

"What do you want?" Sunye snapped, "You jerk! You made me lose my Donghae! I was so close--"

"Do you love Donghae oppa?" Yoona asked, tilting her head. Sunye froze for a moment.

"Of course I do, idiot! Why wouldn't I?" Sunye asked, barking at Yoona, who smiled faintly.

"That's a lie," Yoona stated.

"How dare you accuse me of something like that? You're--"

"Lying? Perhaps you can say that," Yoona started, "But have you ever heard that if you truly love someone, you would make them happy even if that meant your lover will be happier with another woman or man? I can understand what you are going through, Sunye. The point I don't get is you pushing yourself to love Donghae when your heart is exhausted from that force? You can't force your heart to love someone. Think about it Sunye. Think about Donghae for a moment. What do you think?"

"He's a dreamy, romantic boy that every girl can wish for," Sunye said truthfully. 

"Now listen to your heart. What does it say?" Yoona questioned. Sunye kept quietly. She listened to her heart beat. It did not beat as fast as it did before when she was crushing on Donghae. It did not have a gushy, mushy feeling when she was totally falling for Donghae. It did not feel like how she loved Donghae before, comparing to now. Sunye bit her lips, looking down in defeat. Yoona smiled as she patted Sunye's back, who was crying.

"Love is such a pain, isn't it?" Yoona asked, as Sunye nodded, "But sometimes, you need to learn how to love and let go. Learn that technique for me, will you?" Sunye stared at Yoona and nodded once more. Yoona turned around, ready to leave.

"Yoona," Sunye sobbed as Yoona turned around, "Gomawo... and mianhae." Yoona just nodded slowly as she spotted Donghae waiting for her.

"Ready, Deer?" Donghae asked, smiling. Yoona nodded, locking arms with Donghae.

"Neh," Yoona said happily, walking towards the group.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Donghae, do you promise to love Yoona as long as you live?" the pastor asked Donghae, looking up from his bible. Donghae glanced at Yoona lovingly and nodded.

"I do," he replied with confidence.

"And do you, Yoona, promise to love Donghae as long as you live?" The paster questioned, staring at Yoona. Yoona pretended to think about the question for a moment, troubling Donghae. She laughed when she saw his worried expression, and so did the guests who watched. Donghae blushed lightly.

"I do."'

"You may kiss the bride!" the paster exclaimed, earning many cheers and claps from the two. Donghae slipped a silver wedding ring onto Yoona's wedding finger as he slipped his own ring. The crowd chanted 'Kiss, kiss, kiss!', including Sunye. Donghae glanced at Yoona and nuzzled his nose on hers.

"I love you Deer," Donghae whispered romantically, leaning closer to Yoona's lips. Yoona gently closed her eyes, as Donghae pressed his lips on Yoona's lips. She stopped in the middle, giggling. She pulled back, pushing Donghae's head with her index finger.

"I love you, too, Fishy," Yoona giggled cutely, earning another loving kiss from his husband. My boyfriend, my husband, my Fishy, my Donghae. He's mine. Forever and ever, Yoona thought happily.

A/N: So that's it! ^_^ I hope you guys enjoyed the ending :D i enjoyed writing the ending, too, even though it was sad for Sunye :P BUT! At least Yoonhae got together! ^_^ Thanks for supporting me throughout this fic and yoonhae, too! :D