Still In Love

The Love Contract (Part 2)

Yoona was playing with her doll that Donghae had given her. She was extemely happy that not only she actually had something from Donghae, but it had Donghae's scent. She deeply inhaled the doll, smiling.

"It's either me, or you're just crazily in love with Donghae," Jessica smirked. Yoona blushed, as Yuri giggled.

"Y-Ya! I'm not that crazy, right Yuri?" Yoona pouted, facing Yuri. She just smiled in return as she poured some tea in her cup. Yoona sighed. Jessica grinned and patted Yoona's back.

"Don't worry! It's only a couple of month until that contract is over! Then you'll be free with Donghae!" Jessica winked. Yoona frowned.

"Yeah, only, his contract is longer than mine," Yoona pointed out.

"But the at least your free from Minho," Yuri pointed out.

"You know, to be truthful, I used to have a crush on Donghae," Jessica mention, stirring her coffee. Yoona looked up, glaring at Jessica.

"But like I said, I used to," Jessica said quickly. Yoona smiled and inhaled the doll.

"Seriously, why can't you be in public with Minho and secretly be with Donghae?" Yuri asked, tilting her head a little.

"Because I know that Minho really loves me, and if he knew that Donghae and I were dating, he couldn't even act out in public as if we were together. So the contract would basically be ruined," Yoona frowned as she hugged the small teddy bear tighter.

"If I were you, I'd just try to make Minho happy, but then Donghae a bit more happy," Jessica said, sipping her coffee.

"That's what I'm doing right now! I'm trying to make Donghae happy and at the same time Minho happy, too!" Yoona beamed.

"No, that's what you're not doing. The only way to make Donghae is....

1. Stay away from Minho

2. Stay with Donghae

and 3. WEAR THAT WEDDING RING HE BOUGHT YOU FOR ONCE!!!" Yuri exclaimed, drinking her tea. Yoona pouted again.

"But I can't! If I wear that ring, then Minho will get hurt," Yoona pointed out.

"But then Donghae is still hurt," Jessica added. Yoona gave Jessica a glare, but then Jessica gave her a colder glare. Yoona shivered and sighed as she dug her face in a pillow.

"Whatever! I'll be in my room if you need me," Yoona said, dragging the small doll with her. When Yoona was in her room, Jessica and Yuri sighed. They looked at each other and shook their heads.

"I feel so bad for Donghae and Yoona," Yuri finally spoke. Jessica nodded in agreement, finishing up her coffee. 

"I know! They were so perfect for each other," Jessica mumbled as Yuri quickly nodded.

"Dang, I really wish we could do something for them," Yuri said, turning up "We Got Married." They were watching their maknae in several wedding dresses, as her "husband" took pictures of her. Suddenly, Jessica smiled widely, flashing a bright grin. This usually meant that Jessica had a brilliant idea.

"Yuri, give me the phone," Jessica ordered. Yuri handed her the phone as Jessica dialed some numbers.

"Donghae?..... Yes!..... No, sorry, this isn't Yoona, this is Jessica.... EWWWW!!! Why would I fall for someone like you??..... Oh, you're busy?.... Well, don't worry, this will be short. How would you like to have a secret blind date?...... I can't tell you who, but I know she's your biggest fan!..... Great! I'll give you more information about the date. Thanks so much!" Jessica exclaimed as she hung up. 

"Why'd you call Donghae?" Yuri asked, turning off the t.v.

"Yoona just has a secret blind date with someone," Jessica grinned.