Morning, Sunshine!

The Love Contract (Part 2)

Yoona was woken up by the ring from the doorbell. She got up and yawned, as she took a big stretch. Then, she dragged her feet towards the door, wondering who would be here this time.

"What do you want--" Yoona asked, but then stopped when she opened the door. She gasped, shocked to see Minho there.

"Good morning, sunshine! I bought these for you," Minho winked, as he handed Yoona's favorite flowers to her. Yoona took the flowers gently and sniffed it. It awoke her completely, as she smiled at Minho.

"Gomawo, Minho oppa!" she exclaimed happily. Minho smiled back, glad that he had made Yoona happy.

"I'm sorry I didn't call you or anything, but I was wondering whether you wanted to go outside and eat this morning?" Minho asked politely, as Yoona nodded.

"Sure! Hold up, let me get ready," Yoona said, blushing in embarrassment. She slowly closed the door and went to change. After she was done getting ready, she placed the flowers in a vase. Finally, she ran out the door, wearing her boots.

"Sorry that I'm taking so long," Yoona apologized, but then Minho laughed.

"You taking so long? I think the other SNSD members take longer than you," Minho joked around, while Yoona laughed. Minho and Yoona had been in a love contract for just a few days. Already, they were building a strong relationship, but then Yoona felt that sometimes, Minho was taking things a bit too far. She had told him to take it slow, since she still had some feelings for Donghae, but Minho seems to get really into the contract. Nevertheless, Yoona never complained about one thing. Besides, he was a sweet man. Who wouldn't want to date a SHINee member?

"YA YA YA!" a familiar voice shouted. Minho turned around, and Yoona did the same. Yuri was there, panting. She was already changed in to her normal clothes, and then grinned at Minho and Yoona.

"Can you guys take me out, too? I got kicked out by Taeyeon unnie for burning all the toast," Yuri pouted, as Yoona laughed. When it game to make simple foods, Yuri was horrible at them. She liked to make creative, amazing foods, which always turned out successful.

Yoona glanced at Minho, hoping that he would say "Yes." She could see a hint of disappointment in his eyes, as if he wanted to be alone with Yoona for the morning. When Minho looked at Yoona, though, he could see that she really wanted to bring Yuri. Well, I don't want to talk with Yuri-ssi all day. She talks to much... Minho thought sadly. Just then, he got a "brilliant" idea.

"Sure! I'll call Jonghuyn hyung to come, too!" Minho added, as he began to dial Jonghyun's number. They began walking to Minho's car, as Yoona and Yuri excitedly began to talk to each other. Finally, Jonghyun picked up his phone.

"Wait...?" Jonghyun asked lazily. He just woke up from his sleep, and he was beginning to get really angry at Minho.

"Ah, huyng! We're coming by SHINee's dorm to pick you up, okay?" Minho informed.

"For what?!" Jonghyun asked annoyingly.

"For breakfast, duh~ Plus," Minho began to lower his voice and whispered, "Yuri's coming."

"I'll be right there in 3 minutes!" Jonghuyn exclaimed quickly as he hung up. Minho chuckled, knowing Jonghyun's weaknesses. When the arrived at SHINee's dorm, Jonghyun was already there. He quickly got in the car, sitting in the front next to Minho. He turned around an smiled kindly at Yuri.

"Hey Yul!" he greeted. Yuri smiled back.

"Hello, Jonghuyn oppa!" Yuri greeted back. Jonghyun chuckled quietly to himself. Yoona and Yuri began to talk, until they reached to their destination. The four quickly got out of the cars, as the fans screamed their names.

"I LOVE YOU JONGHYUN OPPA!!!"

"MINHO OPPA, CALL ME! FORGET YOUR GIRLFRIEND, YOONA!"

"SARANGHAE YOONA!!!!!! BE MY GIRL!" 

"YURI! YURI! YURI!!!!~ MARRY ME PLEASE!"

Fans began to scream out random comments, as Minho covered Yoona and Jonghuyn covered Yuri. Minho knew pretty well that Yoona didn't really like flashy cameras. Yuri excitedly went inside, inhaling the delicious scent of food. Suddenly, without noticing, Yoona had accidentally bumped into a man.

"Oww.... I'm so--" But when Yoona looked up, she gasped. It was Donghae and Sunye, who were about to leave the cafe. Donghae gulped, staring at Yoona's deep, brown eye. Her beauty is so... breathtaking, Donghae thought admiringly. Sunye noticed this and pinched Donghae. 

"OW!" Donghae shouted, glaring at Sunye. She stuck her tongue on and nuzzled her nose on his arm.

"Don't be like that, Donghae! Come on, let's go," Sunye hissed in his ears as she dragged Donghae out of the cafe. But Donghae was staring at Yoona as he was dragged out. Yoona looked back, too, seeing want in his eyes. Minho noticed this and glared at Donghae. Just who does he think he is? Minho thought, jealous. Siwon followed behind Donghae and Sunye, but then widened his eyes when he saw Yuri and Jonghyun, holding hands.

"Y-Yuri!" Siwon shouted. Yuri looked up and smiled at Siwon.

"Annyeong, Siwon oppa!" Yuri exclaimed, running up to Siwon. She threw him a big hug, while Jonghyun felt lonely. Yoona cleared , as Yuri released Siwon.

"I missed you so much!" Yuri giggled. 

"And I missed my little Yuri so much, too!" Siwon cooed. He looked up at Jonghuyn, who stiffened.

"And who's he?" Siwon asked, glaring at Jonghyun.

"Oh, he's Jonghyun oppa! Jonghuyn oppa, meet my boyfriend, Siwon oppa," Yuri introduced, "Or my husband, Siwon oppa." Siwon smiled and dived into a kiss, while Jonghyun gulped. Are they allow to marry when they're stars? Jonghyun wondered.

"Well, we have to go Oppa! We have breakfast to attend! Bye!" Yuri said, as she pecked Siwon's cheek. As the four took their seat and began to eat, Minho and Jonghyun couldn't eat very much that morning. Who are those guys?! they kept wondering.