Last Honeymoon

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"NEH?!?!!?" Sunye shouted, slamming her hands on the table. It stung a lot, but she chose to ignore the pain. She was in a very serious and important situation she just heard of. She wanted to cry so badly right now and punch the girl who stole her love one. He was all I had, all I loved! And she took it all away from me! Sunye thought angrily. Her manager nervously cleared .

"Your scandal with Donghae has been called off. Donghae has found true love, now. I'm sorry I can't do anything about this, Sunye-ssi. Now, I believe you should rest for the upcoming music video," her manager said, as she got up. When the manager left Sunye alone, Sunye began to scream.

"YOONA, YOU JERK!!! YOU HEARTLESS, MEAN JERK!!!" Sunye shouted, as she kicked the wall. After a few seconds later, she took a deep breath and leaned against the wall. She began sobbing, pouring all her hatred and depression out.

Why should I be mad at Yoona? Donghae's the one who left me and loved another girl. Yoona never even had a clue about my relationship with him, Sunye's angel side thought.

NO! It's all Yoona's fault. She probably knew about my relationship and purposely began that love contract to get closer with him. She's such a clever brat, Sunye's devil side thought again. She snickered to herself, wiping her tears.

But I'm a much clever person than Yoona. If she could make a love contract with Donghae while he was in relationship, then so can I! Sunye thought. After she drowned all her tears away, she stepped outside the office and took a deep breath. Donghae, you're all mine now, she thought evilly.

Meanwhile, with Yoona and Donghae...

"FISHY! Hurry up! I want to eat!" Yoona shouted, already on top of the grassy hill. Donghae laughed as he carried the picnic basket up the hill. I want to eat, too, but I'm too tired to walk! Donghae thought grumpily, but he couldn't help but smile when he was with Yoona. She was such an innocent, jumpy girl.

"Aigoo~ arraso!" Donghae called back, quickening his pace. Yoona pouted, as she twirled and looked around the surrounding. She took a deep breath and smiled. I wish this lasted longer, though, Yoona thought sadly. It was the last day of their honeymoon, and Yoona begged Donghae to visit the flowery hills. Donghae hesitated, but then when Yoona promised to pay for dinner, he immediately agreed.

"Donghae oppa! Hurry pwease?" Yoona pleaded, doing her puppy eyes. Donghae chuckled, as he finally reached the top. Yoona cheered and jumped around Donghae, grinning widely.

"Yay! Let's eat!" Yoona exclaimed, opening the picnic basket. She quickly got out the picnic mat, placed it on the grass, and began digging into her food. Donghae rolled his eyes, when he realized there was only one more sandwich left. He widened his eyes and looked at Yoona, who only held one sandwich.

"Ya, did you only make two sandwiches?" Donghae asked. Yoona rolled her eyes.

"No silly! Of course not! I made 20!" Yoona said, finishing her sandwich.

"It's that your blind, or you forgot," Donghae sighed. Yoona shook her hand and her head.

"No, I just ate 19, that's all," Yoona explained, as she opened the chocolate strawberries. Donghae's mouth hung open.

"WHAT?!?!" Donghae shouted. Yoona nodded as she bit into her strawberry. Donghae leaned closer to Yoona's ears, worried if his question was going to be correct.

"Yoona... are you pregnant?" Donghae whispered. Yoona laughed and rolled her eyes.

"No, silly! If I was, I wouldn't told you!" Yoona exclaimed, laughing. Donghae sighed in relief, but still bit his lips nervously.

"Then how can you eat 19 sandwiches?!" Donghae asked in astonishment. 

"Look, I ate 30 when I was having a picnic with IU and Nicole. And I didn't have a boyfriend, either. And I was only 14 years old," Yoona pointed out, her fingers. Donghae widened his eyes.

"30!?!?!? What are you, a machine?!" Donghae shouted. Yoona glared at him and smacked his head. Donghae flinched and yelped, rubbing his bruise.

"YA!" Donghae shouted, but earned another smack from Yoona.

"Omo, there was a fly on your head. Good thing I killed it for you," Yoona smirked, continuing to eat her strawberries. Donghae pouted and rubbed his head, as he ate the last, lonely sandwich. Yoona sighed and leaned on Donghae's thigh, looking up at the sky.

"So, when are we going back to Korea?" Yoona whispered. Donghae looked up at the sky, too.

"Tomorrow in the morning, I guess. The manager said no longer than a week. Plus, the manager--"

"Is very scary and strict, yes, I know, Donghae! You told me that a thousand times and I met him in person," Yoona finished, smiling at Donghae. Donghae grinned and played with Yoona's hair.

"You know me too well, now. That should be illegal," Donghae winked. Yoona laughed and got up.

"Then it should be illegal for me to be your girlfriend, hm?" Yoona added, making Donghae laugh.

"Nope. Actually, it's the law for you to be my girlfriend. And you can't break that law," Donghae said, making Yoona lean closer to his face.

"How about if I did break that rule?" Yoona whispered, making Donghae gulp. He turned red, as his body started to heat up.

"Then I won't let you," Donghae whispered bravely, kissing Yoona softly. Yoona wrapped her arms around his neck, also responding to his kiss. After a while, Donghae pulled back. He smirked, as Yoona innocently tilted her head.

"Is that peanut butter I taste?" Donghae asked, as Yoona blushed. She released Donghae and turned away from him.

"None of your business!" she snapped, as Donghae laughed. The two teased each other playfully, spending their last day of their honeymoon together.