Minho's Confession

The Love Contract (Part 2)

Yoona slowly woke up, her eyes still closed. She yawned quietly and stretched, turning her body over. She gasped when she felt something hard and bumpy. She quickly shot her eyes open, gasping.

"D-Donghae oppa!" Yoona stuttered. Donghae smiled lightly at Yoona and pecked her on her lips.

"Morning Deer," Donghae grinned. Yoona blushed, getting up from the couch.

"How did I end up at your house and the couch?" Yoona asked.

"Oh, you're SNSD girls were still out, and you feel asleep while we were watching a movie, remember?" Donghae reminded, as Yoona thought hard about yesterday night. She blushed, remembering that the whole time they were watching the movie, Donghae and she were kissing. she even remembered getting tired of the kiss and falling asleep.

"Where's Yuri unnie?" Yoona asked, looking around.

"Somewhere with Siwon," Donghae said, walking towards the kitchen. Yoona followed and gasped when the two arrived at the kitchen. Behind the kitchen counter, Siwon and Yuri were asleep, sitting upwards. Siwon's arm wrapped around Yuri's waist, who smiled in her sleep. The two were both holding their cellphones out, too. Yoona giggled lightly while Donghae smirked.

"Let's eat breakfast later," Donghae laughed lightly as Yoona nodded. The two walked towards the living room, watching T.V again. They spotted Minho on screen, smiling. He was getting an interview with the SHINee members. Donghae wanted to change the channel, but Yoona insisted that they watch her "boyfriend" on T.V. Donghae hesitated, glaring at the screen.

"So, Minho-ssi, how is your relationship with Yoona from SNSD?" the interviewer asked. Minho seemed to think about that question for a moment. 

"Can we now change the channel, Yoong?" Donghae pleaded, earning a glare from Yoona.

"Aish, be quiet! We're watching my boyfriend on T.V!" Yoona joked. Donghae pouted.

"I thought I was your boyfriend!" Donghae said sadly. Yoona laughed quietly and patted Donghae's head.

"No, you're my husband," Yoona grinned.

"So if Minho is your boyfriend, you're cheating on me!" Donghae exclaimed jokingly. Yoona glared at Donghae, telling him to stop talking and watch the T.V.

"We broke up," Minho stated as he earned gasps from the interviewers, camera men/woman, and Yoona and Donghae. Yoona widened her eyes, raising the volume without noticing everyone in the room waking up because of them.

"Uh... ya! Lower the volume!" one of the SUJU members shouted across the room.

"5 more minutes!" another complained. Both Yoona and Donghae didn't care. They listened carefully at what Minho was saying.

"Did Yoona want to break up?" an interviewer asked. Minho laughed out loud and shook his head.

"Aniyo! It was me who wanted to break up! We realized soon that we weren't in love with each other and were better off friends," Minho said, smiling to the screen. To others, it seemed like Minho was saying, 'I'm okay, fans! Don't worry! I'm happy!' But to Yoona, she read in Minho's eyes, 'I hope you're happy, Yoona. This is for you.' Yoona was about to tear up, but she held her tears back.

"Oh my...." Yuri's sleepy voice mumbled, as Yoona and Donghae turned around. They realized that the volume had woken Yuri and Siwon up. Siwon was still hugging behind Yuri, while Yuri held firmly onto Siwon's hand. "I can't believe Minho said that."

"But the contract said we have a couple more years!" Yoona blurted, quickly dialing Minho's number. Donghae stopped her by grabbing her phone and handing it to Siwon. Or more like tossing it to Siwon.

"Ya!" Yoona shouted, pounding Donghae's chest. Instead of Donghae flinching, Donghae hugged Yoona even tighter.

"You're free," Donghae whispered, hugging Yoona tighter by the second, "You're free from the contract..."

"Donghae oppa! I need my phone! Siwon oppa, give me my phone back--" Before Yoona wanted to say anything more, she felt something wet drip on her shirt. She slowly looked up, realizing that Donghae was crying. "Donghae oppa.."

"M-Mian," Donghae stuttered, letting go of Yoona and wiping his tears, "I-It's just that... I'm so happy that you don't need to suffer from the contract and being with Minho now." Yoona slowly pressed her thumb below Donghae's eyes and wiped the tears that were about to spill.

"Oppa! You think I'm happy?" Yoona asked, scoffing, "Oppa, even though I'm free, we can't get together anyways! You're going to get in trouble! I have to suffer by watching you with Sunye." Donghae slowly smiled.

"Don't worry. I think I know a way to get Sunye to change her mind," Donghae mumbled, getting up.

"Where are you going?" Yoona asked.

"To get ready! We're going to meet Sunye today," Donghae exclaimed boldly, running inside his bed room. Yoona waited for a moment, and politely asked Siwon for her phone back. Eventually, Siwon gave Yoona's phone back. Yoona dialed in Minho's number.

"Yoboseyo?" Minho answered.

"Minho oppa... I watched you on T.V just now," Yoona mumbled.

"Oh... yeah, my interview from yesterday, right?" Minho asked. Yoona answered a quiet 'Yeah.' A silent wind blew through their conversation.

"Why'd you do it?" Yoona asked once she gathered her courage, "Why did you say we're over? What happened to the contract?"

"Because... no beautiful girl like you should be suffering by a man who just wants to do his job," Minho said cautiously. Yoona blushed, thinking, I'm not that beautiful. She was deeply touched by Minho's word. She thought it would be, 'Because you hate me,' or, 'Because I don't want to be with you anymore.' But instead, he explained kindly and gently about the reason he said that they were over in the interview.

"What about the contract?" Yoona asked, her blush fading immediately.

"I talked to my manager and lied that I have another girl in mind," Minho explained, "And your manager agreed in an instant to rip our contract apart."

"Wait, so you're in another contract?" Yoona asked, frowning.

"NO! I found true love," Minho chuckled, "Suzy from Miss A!" Yoona gaped at Minho, even though he couldn't see her.

"Gosh... congratz!" Yoona grinned, "So how about Jonghyun?" Yoona placed her phone on speaker so that Yuri could hear what Minho had to say about Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun? He's dating a girl named Shin Se Kyung. No need to worry about the two. They're planning to let the whole world know about their relationship by going on a date tonight," Minho said as Yuri smiled brightly.

"Oh really? Tell Jonghyun oppa congratz!" Yuri blurted, earning a frown from Siwon.

"Was that Yuri?" Minho asked, laughing.

"Yeah, that was. She's getting chased by Siwon oppa," Yoona grinned.

"Well, I'll be sure to tell Jonghyun that! Oh, and Yuri? Jonghyun wants to apologize to you about what happened at the show. I'll be going now, Yoona. Have fun with your life and DO NOT get another contract with someone you do not love!" Minho warned as he hung up. Yoona laughed happily as she spotted Donghae.

"Ready to go back to your dorm?" Donghae asked. Yoona smiled and nodded happily, locking arms with her real boyfriend. Or my real husband, Yoona giggled.