3 Days Later

The Love Contract (Part 2)

It's been 3 days ever since Yoona and Donghae broke up. Everything dramatically changed. Yoona and Sunye were best friends, Donghae and Yoona rarely talked to each other, Yoona spent more time with Minho, Donghae and Sunye went on dates more often, and the film was going well. As for Yuri and Siwon, they broke up and Yuri is now dating with Jonghyun. (Yes, Sooyoung came up with the plan, but it never worked because the weather had to be wacky.)

"Unnie, I'm going out!" Yoona called, grabbing her coat.

"Where are you going?" Yuri asked.

"To get some supplies, of course!" Yoona laughed, wearing her boots.

"Oh, really? Maybe I can go with you!," Yuri smiled, getting up.

"Um, well, make sure you guys bring an umbrella. It seems like a storm is going to come," Taeyeon informed, as the two girls nodded. They headed out, as Taeyeon waited for them to leave. After a few minutes, Taeyeon jumped up from the couch and grabbed her phone. She dialed some numbers and waited for the person to pick up.

"Yoboseyo?" a lazy, tired voice called.

"Ya, Sooyoung-ah! It's time," Taeyeon giggled, hanging up. She began calling the others except three girls....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was so~ funny!" Yoona laughed, as Yuri laughed along.

"I know exactly what you mean! I mean, that guy was just staring at us and BAM! He just banged into a pole!" Yuri giggled, as they tried to open the door to their dorm. Yuri stopped for a moment. She then struggled to open the door.

"He, he, he... Um, Yoona, do you perhaps have the keys?" Yuri asked, fake laughing. Yoona shook her head quickly as she tried to open the door. Yoona, too, struggled with opening the door. She bit her lower lips as the two heard thunderstorms approaching.

"It seems like it's going to rain real soon," Yuri said.

"And it seems like lightning is going to come, too!" Yoona screeched, as the two rushed to dial their SNSD's phone number.

"Hello?" Hyoyeon answered. Yoona heard loud music in the background.

"Unnie! A storm is coming and we need to get inside the house! Where are you?" Yoona panicked.

"BWA HA HA HA!!!!" Hyoyeon laughed as if she was drunk, "Go to Super Junior's dorm! You love Donghae, hm?" 

"Jessica unnie, are you drunk?" Yoona asked.

"Whatever! Bye now! JONGHYUN! MINHO! SHINEE! SNSD! EVERYONE, COME HERE--" Hyoyeon hung up. Yuri was red in anger since the phone was on speaker.

"Jonghyun is cheating on me?!?!" Yuri shouted angrily, getting her phone to dial the numbers.

"Wait! Yuri-ah, let's leave it alone. We need to get shelter first," Yoona sighed, stopping Yuri from dialing anymore numbers. Yuri sighed deeply and nodded, as they walked to the nearby dorm.

Knock, knock, knock!

"Neh?" a deep, husky voice answered when the two were in front of the door.

"Um.... Heechul?" Yuri asked, warming her hands with her hot breath. They didn't recognize the voice because it was too deep for any Super Junior members.

"Oh! Yuri, Yoona! Come on in!" Heechul exclaimed, opening the door. The two girls quickly ran into the warm, cozy room full of boys. Donghae came out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked up to see the guest and blushed. Yoona, too, blushed and looked away.

"What brings you two girls here?" Leeteuk asked, getting up. 

"Our dorm is locked," Yuri said when she saw Siwon on the couch.

"How about your keys? SNSD girls?" Siwon asked, glaring at Yuri as if she was unwanted.

"We didn't have the keys, and the SNSD girls went out to a club," Yoona explained, "And we need to shelter somewhere for a while until the girls come back."

"How about the SHINee's dorm?" Donghae asked, as he came back. Nobody noticed that he went back to change his clothes. Yoona stared at Donghae for a moment, and then cleared .

"We heard them in the background, and they seem to be..." Yoona bit her lips.

"JONGHYUN IS CHEATING ON ME!" Yuri cried, bursting into tears. She went to hug Yoona, who tried to calm her down. Everyone raised an eyebrow.

"What makes you so sure?" Yesung asked.

"Actually, they aren't home," Yoona lied, not wanting the others be worried. Yuri stopped crying for a short moment and glared at Yoona.

"You heard Hyoyeon at the phone! You heard them call all the SHINee's name! You--" she stopped as Yoona gave her the 'just-go-with-the-flow-Yuri-ah' look. Yuri pouted as she wiped her tears.

"They're gone, poof! Whatever, see ya later, goners, disappear, good-bye!" Yuri said a bit quickly, making everyone throw her a confusing look. That just made no sense, everyone but Yuri thought.

"It's only be for a while. We'll stay here so we won't bother you guys," Yoona promised, sitting around the kitchen table. Yuri sat right next to her, nodding.

"Okay, if you insist," Ryeowook shrugged, watching T.V again. Let's hope the girls get home soon, Yoona thought, staring at Donghae who was calling Sunye.