Back of the Stage

The Love Contract (Part 2)

Yoona and her group were behind the stage, about to get ready. Yoona was usually quiet, now, and Jessica still didn't know why Yoona had cried at the interview. They watched SHINee perform with a frown. Though, Yoona forced a smile when Minho glanced a bit at the back of the stage. He gave a wink to her, which the audience mistakenly thought he was giving a wink to them. They screamed and cheered, until their song was about to end.

Yoona was trembling. She tried to avoid Minho as much as possible. That included for Donghae. She tried to avoid Donghae a lot, too. Besides, Sunye was always getting in her way, which was an advantage. She felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and realized it was Donghae. He smiled kindly and gently had her. Yoona couldn't help but smile back-- a real smile.

"Good luck, Yoong!" Donghae winked. Yoona felt her heart beat even faster after that wink.

"Ya! Oppa, you ditched me!" Sunye pouted when she snuggled on Donghae's arm. Yoona wanted to smack Sunye's face off of Donghae's arm and snuggle on his arm for herself, but then she held back. Even Donghae seemed to be annoyed of Sunye.

"Sunye, you don't need to act like we're a couple. We're back stage! Nobody is looking at us anyways," Donghae pointed out, grunting. 

"But oppa! Everyone else thinks we're a real couple!" Sunye whispered, pecking him on his cheeks. Donghae sighed and shook Sunye off of his arm. He turned to Yoona and smiled.

"Have fun!" Donghae exclaimed, giving her a small wave. Yoona smiled back and waved, as she began to step on stage. The girls got into position, and started to sing and dance.

After they finished, the girls quickly got off stage so that SHINee was able to get on. They went into their waiting room, fanning themselves and drinking water, hoping they did well. There was a sudden knock on the door.

"Come in!" all nine chorussed. It was Donghae, as he poked his head out the door. He scanned around the room until his head stopped when he found the right girl. He smiled at his wife, who smiled back.

"Hey Deer!" Donghae grinned. Yoona hopped off her seat and pinched Donghae's cheeks.

"Annyeong Fishy!" she greeted back. Donghae pouted, as Yoona laughed.

"AWWWW!!!" everyone except Donghae and Yoona cooed. The couple blushed deeply.

"Can I steal Yoona for a moment?" Donghae winked to the girls. Yoona frowned at Donghae since he winked to the girls.

"SURE!!!" the 8 girls squealed, as Donghae snatched Yoona out of the room.

"Ya!" Yoona laughed until they hid somewhere. Yoona realized that they were inside a closet. Donghae locked the door and turned to Yoona. He placed his hands on Yoona's hips, as Yoona wrapped her hands around Donghae's neck. They shared a passionate kiss, savoring this moment. They didn't want this kiss to end, especially Yoona. She just wanted to be with Donghae the whole day today, but then because of Minho, she had to eat dinner with Minho. Donghae slowly pulled back, pulling back a strand of her hair.

"I missed you," Donghae whispered softly.

"I missed you too, Donghae," Yoona replied. They leaned towards each other for a moment again, kissing each other once more.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door. Donghae jumped, as Yoona quickly pulled back.

"HEY! Can anyone open this door?" a male voice shouted. Shoot, the janitor, Donghae thought, biting his lower lips. If they were caught with each other, they would be dead. Donghae quickly found a black cloth and covered it around Yoona's face, but Yoona stopped him.

"No, let the janitor see us together," Yoona pleaded.

"But you know the consequences, Yoong!" Donghae hissed. 

"Please, Fishy?" Yoona asked, sharing another kiss with him. She pulled back after a few seconds, and Donghae finally changed his mind. He unlocked the closet and opened it. Surprisingly, it wasn't the janitor. It was actually Siwon! He was running in place, biting his lower lips. He looked shocked when he found Yoona and Donghae coming out of the closet.

"What.... you.... together.... room.... EWWWW!!!! Did you do.... you know.... it?" Siwon asked. The couple looked at Siwon in disgust.

"EWWWW!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?" Donghae shouted, about to smack the back of Siwon's head. But then Yoona stopped him once she saw Yuri.

"Yuri-ah! Come here!" Yoona shouted. Yuri turned to their direction and walked quickly towards them.

"Hey everyone! What's up?" Yuri asked.

"Smack the back of Siwon's head for us," Yoona commanded.

"Why?" Yuri asked.

"He thought Donghae and I did... you know, it...." Yoona whispered into Yuri's ear. Yuri stared at Siwon with disgust, too.

"AWWW, DISGUSTING!!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING, BABO?!?!?" Yuri shouted, smacking the back of Siwon's head. 

"OWW!!!!" Siwon yelped, rubbing the back of his head. Everyone knew that Yuri was the best smacker, especially Siwon, who had been smacked for the millionth time.

"Anyways, what were you going to do in the closet?" Donghae asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What are you talking about? It's the bathroom!" Siwon exclaimed. Silence filled their conversation. Finally, Yuri gave Siwon another smack on his head.

"OWWWWW!!!!!" Siwon exclaimed, rubbing his head even faster, "What was that for?"

"That's a janitor's closet, DUMMY! The bathroom is over there!" Yuri said, pointing to the other side. Siwon peaked inside the closet. Then, he mouthed his mouth into an 'O' shape.

"OHHHHH!!! No wonder it didn't have a sign! Okay, bye!" Siwon waved, running to the other side of the building.

"Anyways, Yoona, it's time to go up! Let's go!" Yuri squealed, grabbing Yoona's wrist and dragging her on top of the stage. Before they went, Yoona caught Donghae mouthing to her, "Next time!" Yoona grinned and nodded with a wink, as she stepped onto stage to see who won.