Advices

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"Okay, so this is what you do. You lie to Yuri that you didn't make anything up. Then, you blame someone else. And then after that, you are out of the subject! The end, toodles to your problem, BAM. Done!" IU suggested, drinking her smoothie. Nicole rolled her eyes, as Yoona bit her lower lips.

"That's not helpful, IU.." Yoona said quietly.

"Oh, fine! Ask the nerd to help! Ignore what the little one says!" IU rolled her eyes, waving her hand. Yoona stared at Nicole, hoping she had an answer to her problem.

"I'd tell the truth if I were you," Nicole answered softly.

"But I can't! I'll be dead less than a minute! My reputation would be ruined!" Yoona argued.

"Then go to that Star King show or whatever. You and Yuri can go, including Jonghyun and Siwon. Yuri confronts, and then Jonghyun does. Eventually, Siwon would listen, and everyone is happy!" IU suggested again. Nicole and Yoona thought about IU's suggestion for a moment. Then, Nicole grinned.

"IU, I think you might be a genius," Nicole complimented, as IU flipped her hair.

"Of course I'm smart! Unlike you," IU glared at Nicole, who rolled her eyes once again. Yoona laughed, as Nicole drank her iced coffee.

"But she still has to tell Yuri that she said it by accident," Nicole pointed out. IU groaned.

"Ugh, like I said, lie!" IU said in an annoyed tone.

"But Yoona is too pure to lie, unlike you," Nicole snapped, sticking out her tongue.

"You're just jealous that you don't have a boyfriend like my Woongie!" IU snapped back.

"Who needs a boyfriend when you have your friends sticking by you?" Nicole snapped.

"Woongie is a best friend! He's just a best, best, best, best, best, best..."

"Enough!" Yoona shouted, "Let's just continue with the suggestions!" IU and Nicole grumbled a bit, while Yoona cleared .

"So... IU's suggestion is to lie. Nicole?" Yoona asked, facing Nicole.

"My suggestion was to confront to Yuri and tell her about the plan. It's that simple, right?" Nicole asked, facing IU. IU rolled her eyes, tapping the table impatiently with her fingers. Suddenly, IU got a phone call from Wooyoung and left, as Yoona and Nicole continued to discuss their plans.

"IU changed too much," Yoona started.

"I know.... it started ever since she met Wooyoung. I miss her innocent acts. She's too snobby," Nicole sighed.

"When did she meet Wooyoung?" Yoona asked.

"When you were gone and when we went to the aquarium," Nicole replied. Yoona was thinking of how she met Donghae at the aquarium long time ago, too.

Flash Back:

When Yoona arrived at the Pufferfish Station, the first thing she spotted was a teenager who was wearing some sunglasses and a cap, trying to imitate the pufferfish. He was puffing his cheeks whenever he saw a pufferfish. The pufferfish would eventually puff themselves, which made the boy smile. Yoona laughed, but she didn't know the boy was staring at her.

"That's funny," Yoona complimented, heading closer to the boy. The boy stepped back.

"Er, I'm not who you think you are!" the boy said almost quickly. Yoona stared at the boy strangely.

"What do you mean? I was thinking anything," Yoona said. The boy saw Yoona's innocent, deer-like eyes. Then, he chuckled to himself.

"You look like a deer," the boy said, chuckling. Yoona pouted, crossing her arms.

"Oh yeah? So since you were acting like a fish, would you like to be called 'Fishy?'" Yoona said, glaring at the boy. The boy removed his cap and sunglasses. 

"My name isn't Fishy, for your information, Deer! My name is Donghae, one of the members from Super Junior!" Donghae said proudly. Yoona stared at him, shocked. Then, she burst into laughter.

"No way!" Yoona said, wiping her tears.

"It's true! I just took the earliest plane to come here!" Donghae said truthfully. 

"Oh yeah? Then if you're 'Donghae' from Super Junior, then I'm 'Sunye' from Wondergirls," Yoona barked. Donghae narrowed his eyes on Yoona.

"You don't even look like Sunye! She's much cuter than you, anyways, Deer," Donghae snapped. Yoona gasped.

"She is not, Fishy!"

"She is too, Deer! And stop calling me Fishy! I gave you a nice nickname! Why am I called a fish? They don't do anything but swim and eat!" Donghae complained. 

End of Flashback

"Anyways, I'll take half of your idea of the plan. That's better than IU! Now I can use both of your plans! Thanks guys," Yoona exclaimed, hugging IU and Nicole as she ran outside. I'm going to change all my mistakes! Starting from telling Yuri the truth and then getting Yuri and Siwon together! Yoona thought.