The Drama Role

The Love Contract (Part 2)

The Next Day...

"Yoona~ You're in trouble," Hyoyeon teased, poking Yoona's cheeks. Yoona puffed her cheeks as Yuri handed her the letter. Yoona reread the letter twice, chewing her lower lips. Suddenly, Yoona felt a soft smack on her head from Jessica, as she glared at her.

"Ya, it's bad to bite your lips so often," Jessica pointed out, sticking her tongue out.

"Yeah, as if you don't have any bad habits," Yoona snapped.

"Exactly, I don't," Jessica said proudly. Yoona pouted, as she earned another slap from Jessica.

"Ow!" Yoona yelped.

"You pouted. It's bad to pout often," Jessica pointed out. Yoona groaned as she buried her face in a pillow.

"Well, I guess I better go. It did say ASAP," Yoona sighed as she got up. She slowly walked towards the door, until she heard her phone ring. She stopped for a moment, as her SNSD girls surrounded her.

"Who is it?" Jessica asked with an excited tone.

"Is it Donghae? Cause if it is him, tell Leeteuk oppa to call me some time!" Taeyeon whispered.

"But if it's Jonghyun, tell him that I have to talk to him about yesterday at Star King. Gosh, I couldn't believe he actually said we were dating! That is, like, totally wrong," Yuri grumbled.

"Is it Yonghwa?" a soft, mumble from Seohyun's mouth asked. Everyone turned to Seohyun. They all knew she really missed Yonghwa after their last film of 'WGM.' Tiffany patted Seohyun's back as a tear dripped from Seohyun's cheeks.

"Kwenchana, Seohyun-ah. Here, let's go get some sweet potatoes, okay?" Tiffany suggested, as Seohyun nodded. They left, as everyone else stared at the caller.

"Guys, it's only my friends, gosh!" Yoona laughed, as the other girls groaned. They separated their ways, as Yoona picked up the phone.

"Yeah Nicole? Speak to me," Yoona quickly said as soon as she wore her shoes.

"Yoona, you better come quick! Come to the cafe we met before!" Nicole said very quickly, as IU's voice mumbled something.

"I can't! I have to go to my manager as soon as possible," Yoona replied, upset. 

"Nicole, this is your career we're talking about!" Nicole exclaimed, sighing.

"Ugh, fine! I'll be right there," Yoona groaned as she hung up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You called--" Donghae stopped, when he found Sunye and Minho in the room. Sunye and Minho turned around, as Sunye smiled brightly at Donghae.

"Oppa! You came! So I guess this is all of us, right?" Sunye asked, turning to the four managers. The SNSD's manager shook her head, as she bit her lower lips.

"I did send Yoona that letter! I'm sure!" the SNSD's manager exclaimed, wondering where Yoona was.

"What's happening?" Donghae asked, sitting two chairs away from Sunye. Sunye pouted as she sat right on Donghae's lap. Donghae yelped, as Sunye wrapped her arms around Donghae's neck. 

"Well, as you guys know, you all got the letter to come here as soon as possible, right?" one of the manager asked, as the three nodded.

"That letter was to introduce you to the drama roles. We already sighed a contract, and the main roles are supposed to be Donghae and Yoona. However, if Yoona does not come here in time, then Sunye, you will be taking Yoona's main role. Then, Yoona will have a love line with Minho," another manager explained, as Donghae widened his eyes. A love line with Yoona... That'd be terrific! But... that's only if Yoona comes, Donghae thought, his hope rising up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What's up? And you better hurry, I have to go to my manager really soon," Yoona said, as she sat down. Nicole nodded as she typed something quickly on her laptop. Soon, Nicole slid her laptop towards Yoona, as Yoona widened her eyes.

Yoona Cheating on Minho?!?

Rumors have been said that SNSD's Yoona has been cheating on SHINee's Minho with Super Junior's Donghae!

Possibly, this means that Donghae is cheating on Wonder Girl's Sunye with Yoona.

Folks are saying, "I knew Yoona was a bad girl! >:O", "That's a lie! It's impossible!", and "Who else is Yoona cheating on?

Yoona got up, exclaiming, "I am not cheating on anyone!" 

"Well, according to the people, they think you are," Nicole said, closing her laptop. 

"But it's only a contract! In public, I have to be with Minho! But in private, I can be with Donghae! It said so on the contract!" Yoona whispered quietly to Nicole. Nicole shrugged, as she glanced at her watch.

"I don't know about that, but you better get things cleared with your fans. And you better go to your manager. I think you might be running late," Nicole pointed out, as Yoona stared at her watch. She gasped, as she grabbed her stuff.

"You're right! Bye Nicole!" Yoona waved as she ran off to her meeting. After a good 15 minutes, Yoona finally arrived at the meeting. She burst the door opened and panted quickly, as she saw Donghae, Sunye, and Minho. Sunye smirked, Minho smiled, and Donghae looked upset. What's happening? Yoona thought, as she saw her manager tapping the table impatiently.

"Yoona, you're late," the manager pointed out.

"Yes ma'am, but can explain--"

"No explanation right now! I need to explain what's going on," her manager said, as she cleared , "Yoona, you were supposed to be in the film as a leading role with Donghae, but because of your lateness, you're going to be the second main couple with Minho-ssi."