Shopping War (Part 3)

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"Okay, are you sure this is going to work?" Jonghyun asked, clearing his throat. His eyes rolled to Yuri, who was holding hands and laughing along with Siwon. He clenched his fist. The plan had to work.

"Yup, I'm sure it will. Besides, when we spoil the girls, we will get their attention," Minho smirked, staring at Yoona. Yoona turned and smiled at Minho. He blushed and looked away quickly. Jonghyun smirked at him.

"I doubt the plan will work for you," Jonghyun teased, "I mean, you can't even stare at her when she smiles!" 

"Oh, be quiet," Minho snapped, biting into his hamburger. 

With Donghae and Yoona...

"So how's life?" Donghae asked, munching his burger. Yoona played with her salad, poking the lettuce and rolling the olives.

"Fine," she answered simply, too tired to speak.

"Are you annoyed by me?" Donghae asked.

"What? No! I would never be annoyed by you, Donghae oppa!" Yoona smiled. Donghae's heart began to beat twice as fast. Nevertheless, he kept calm and cleared his throat.

"Well, you seemed tired of me and annoyed," Donghae said, expressing how he felt right now. He didn't want Yoona to think he was... well, bleh.

"Oh, no, that's not the real reason...." Yoona mumbled.

"Then what's the reason?" Donghae asked, cupping her face. Yoona gulped, blushing slightly.

"Nothing," Yoona muttered, looking away and eating her salad quickly. Donghae smiled. Well, at least she isn't sick of me, he thought as he turned to Minho. Minho was glaring at him, as if he had done something wrong. Something terribly wrong. 

"It's about Minho," Yoona confessed quietly, glancing and Minho. She gave him a weak smile, but to Minho, it seemed like her smile was like the sun, shining brightly and happily. Donghae raised an eyebrow and leaned towards Yoona.

"Oh really?" Donghae asked, wanting more detail. Yoona bit her lower lips and nodded.

"I don't think we should talk about Minho--"

"Aw, come on! You girls always gossip about someone or something! Why can't you gossip about Minho?" Donghae interrupted. Yoona paused, and then slowly drank her soda. She stuffed with more lettuce and swallowed after they were chewed. 

"Well, I feel that--" Just before Yoona was about to continue, Minho had approached her and sat next to her, smiling. Donghae groaned, annoyed with Minho. Why can't he just leave me and Yoona alone!? Donghae wondered as he glared at Minho. Minho gave him a cool, calm look, as if he had planned something.

"Hey, Yoong, I bought you something," Minho winked, taking out a jewelry box. To be specific, a jewelry ring box. Donghae turned paled, afraid of a wedding ring. Afraid of Yoona's and Minho's wedding rings. Minho began to knelt down slowly, and Donghae clenched his fist. 

"Yoona.... the first time I met you... you were the most beautiful girl I had ever met," Minho confessed shyly, as Yoona blushed. She turned away a little, but Minho used his soft, gentle hands to move her head back so they had eye contact.

"Now, I know we're just partners, but I want to be more than that," Minho continued, glancing at Donghae. He smirked a little, but Yoona hadn't noticed. She was blushing at every move Minho was doing. She was blushing at every thing Minho was saying. She was blushing because of Minho. This made Minho pleased as he opened the box. 

Donghae sighed in relief as blood rushed back into his skin. It had only been a friendship ring. Donghae gulped, knowing also that this meant Minho was taking one more step to becoming closer with Yoona. So now I have a competition, Donghae thought, reaching into his bag.

"Yoona, I bought you something, too! Here!" Donghae said, giving her a necklace. Yoona grinned at Donghae as he wrapped the necklace around her neck. Minho frowned and reached into his bag.

"I also got you a new perfume you might like. We can go and change if you don't like the smell," Minho said, letting Yoona sniff the bottle. She quickly grabbed the bottle and inhaled the scent deeply. She sighed in relief, and smiled enthusiastically at Minho.

"Minho! Thanks so much! I love the smell! It's really relaxing!" Yoona commented, putting some on her hand. 

"Yoona! Remember that doll I got you?" Donghae asked, pointing at a small teddy bear.

"You want a bigger teddy bear? I can get you one," Minho winked. Donghae frowned and wrapped his arm around Yoona.

"Sorry, but then she likes my present better than your presents," Donghae said, shoving his words at Minho. Minho glared at Donghae even more.

"Well, she never said who's present she liked better," Minho said, sticking his tongue out.

"It's obvious since I am her husband," Donghae snapped. Yoona froze and clutched her bag tighter. In her little purse, there was the wedding ring. 

"Dude, she doesn't even have her ring on. Oh wait, she does! She has MY ring on," Minho smirked, holding Yoona's hand up. The ring that Minho had bought her shined brightly under the light. Donghae clenched his fist.

"Deer, do you want me to buy something? I can buy you anything! Don't worry, I have the money," Donghae quickly said, facing Yoona. Yoona looked uncomfortable, but then Minho made her face him.

"Yoona, don't ask him to buy you anything! I have more money than him. Besides, I'm your boyfriend for crying out loud! Don't cheat on me!" Minho pleaded. Donghae and Minho continued to argue, as their fan began to crowd. Yoona bit her lower lips. After 15 minutes of arguing, Yoona finally spoke up.

"STOP IT!!!! Stop it, okay?!?!?" Yoona shouted, grabbing everyone's attention.

"WE. ARE. GOING. HOME. UNDERSTAND?" Yoona hissed. The two nodded as Yoona left. Yuri, Siwon, and Jonghyun followed behind Yoona, while Donghae and Minho were already ahead of them.

When they arrived at the car, Minho opened his door to the car.

"My lady?" Minho teased. Just as Yoona was about to go in, Donghae grabbed her arm.

"Come in my car! I'll drop you off at your dorm and then I'll go home," Donghae pleaded. Minho grabbed her other arm, as the boys began to argue who gets to drop Yoona off. Yoona sighed and closed her eyes. This is going to be a long day, Yoona thought.