Leave Yoona Alone

The Love Contract (Part 2)

Flash Back:

After the show ended and everyone was dismissed, Donghae ran to find Yoona. Where in the world is she!? Donghae thought irritatedly as he tried to find the only girl his eyes/heart kept on. He spotted Yuri, though, who was chatting with Siwon.

"Hey, um, Yuri! Do you know where Yoona is?" Donghae asked. Yuri looked at him awkwardly and glanced at Siwon. He shrugged his shoulders lightly, as Yuri sighed. She showed him her brightest smile.

"Probably with Minho-ssi," she replied. When Donghae turned to find Minho, Yuri grabbed his wrist.

"WAIT!" she shouted. Donghae turned and stopped, wondering what Yuri had to say.

"Can you... leave them alone?" Yuri pleaded. Donghae raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean 'leave them alone'?" Donghae asked.

"I mean... Yoona's already happy with Minho. If you get in the way, she can get upset again," Yuri tried to explain, but Donghae was still confused. Nevertheless, he continued to find Yoona. He asked each and every SNSD member, who told them exactly this:

"Yoona? She's with Minho. Just leave her alone. You have Sunye," or "Mm... Probably with Minho-ssi. You should give them some alone time. They are in love, it's just so cute!"

Flash Back Ended

Donghae watched outside of the window with a miserable face. His SUJU group stared at each other, worried about Donghae. All of them knew that Minho and Yoona were together. They just never told Donghae. Siwon slid next to him, patting his back.

"Ya, hyung, you don't need to be so upset! Now you can focus on the contract instead of Yoona!" Siwon said, pointing out a positive view. However, Donghae sighed.

"But now she's here, I can only focus on her. She's much prettier now. I wonder what made her fall in love with Minho," Donghae said sadly, continuing to look out the window.

"Well, I'm glad Yuri doesn't love anyone else," Siwon mumbled happily to himself.

"Actually, I saw her with one of the SHINee member. They were laughing and smiling the whole time. I think they like each other," Yesung said, replaying the scene in his head. Siwon looked up with wide eyes.

"WHAT?! SHE'S CHEATING ON ME!? WE'VE CONTACTED FOR THE WHOLE 2 YEARS AND SHE NEVER SAID THAT SHE WAS DATING SOMEONE ELSE!" Siwon shouted.

"You knew about Yoona with Minho?" Donghae asked, glaring at Siwon. Everyone stared at Siwon, waiting for an answer.

"Uh........." Siwon said, blinking innocently. Donghae narrowed his eyes more, making him nervous.

"Well, you know how Yuri and I are! Spilling each other secrets and.... Yeah, I knew," he confessed, earning a slap on the back of his head.

"YA! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?!" Donghae shouted.

"Leeteuk hyung said not too!" Siwon blamed. Leeteuk glared at Siwon.

"I never said not too! I suggested we shouldn't!" Leeteuk snapped. Siwon pouted, while Donghae groaned. He covered his face with his hand, rubbing his eyes.

"I had enough for today. We can talk about this tomorrow," Donghae mumbled, going to sleep. The other members agreed to sleep for ride until they arrived. As they got comfortable, Siwon was still awake.

"Hey.... does anyone know which member Yuri was talking to?" Siwon asked. The members except Siwon groaned and told him to sleep. But Siwon kept asking who it was. Everyone stared at Yesung, expecting him to answer since he brought the subject up. He sighed.

"Jonghyun was talking with Yuri, alright?! Now let us sleep!" Yesung confessed, sleeping. Siwon smiled in satisfaction and went to sleep. It was still silent for about a minute, but then Siwon began to snore. The members except Siwon growled and groaned again, as they got up. When you're around Siwon, it's impossible to keep him silent!