The "I Love You" Conversation (Part 1)

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"Hey Dear. You're ice cream is here," Donghae smiled. Yoona raised an eyebrow as she slowly took the ice cream. She hid her phone away in her bag quickly as she the ice cream. Donghae sat next to her, shy and quietly. 

Flash Back:

"Ow, ow, ow, OW!" Donghae yelped quietly as Siwon pulled him by the ear into the kitchen. Siwon finally let go as Donghae got up and rubbed his ear. "What was that for?"

"Yuri and I got together again!" Siwon exclaimed happily.

"Really? How?" Donghae asked, grinning.

Flash Back 2 (A/N: lolz, 2 flash backs! XD):

"Why are you here?" Siwon asked once he noticed Yuri behind him.

"To help you, of course!" Yuri smiled as she watched Siwon get the ice cream out.

"Oh, I can do it myself," Siwon replied, trying to avoid Yuri.

"Really? You have to scoop ice cream for 15 people, Oppa. Are you smart enough to ask for my help or are you going to be dumb and let all those ice cream melt as you continue to scoop the other ice cream?" Yuri asked, crossing her arms. Siwon hesitated for a moment, but then finally gave in when Yuri wore one of the Super Junior's apron on.

"I'll ready!" Yuri grinned happily. Siwon sighed as he gave her another ice cream scooper.

"Scoop," Siwon said coldly as Yuri pouted. Nevertheless, she scooped some ice cream while Siwon also scooped some ice cream. 5 more minutes later, an awkward silence filled the air. That's when Yuri started talking.

"Oppa," Yuri started when she finished scooping her 7th ice cream, "Are you single?"

"Huh?" Siwon asked as he stopped scooping his 4th ice cream.

"Are you single? Or are you dating anyone?" Yuri asked again, looking down at what she was doing instead of Siwon.

"W-What do you mean?" Siwon stuttered, embarrassed.

"Because if you are single.... I would like to date you again," Yuri said quietly. Siwon turned extremely red, not sure what he should say. *Should I say yes? Or should I say no? Aish, this is really hard!* Siwon thought mentally.

"W-Wae? Don't you have Jonghyun?" Siwon asked.

"Actually.... I've never dated him," Yuri giggled quietly, looking up to face Siwon, "After that Star King episode, I argued with Jonghyun about what he did. Jonghyun didn't care how angry I was. Instead, he confessed to me. I said that I had you as my boyfriend and dumped him. But then when I came and approached you... you weren't in a good mood. We surprisingly broke up, and that's when I thought I should give Jonghyun a chance. But when I did approach him, he was kissing some other random girl. I felt hurt and deceived, and we never saw each other again. I wanted to go back to you, but then I knew you were angry at me. Suddenly, these rumors came up about me and Jonghyun, and I recognized that I had no chance with you anymore until now." 

Siwon was quiet. He didn't know what to say. *So those were also rumors, too!* Siwon thought happily, *Gosh, there are so many rumors these days.*

Siwon looked up, stared at Yuri like an idiot, and smiled brightly, saying, "I'm single. I'd love to be together again." Yuri laughed as she pecked Siwon's lips lightly.

"As I thought," Yuri grinned.

Flash Back 2 Ended.

"That's how? By just talking?" Donghae asked, staring at Siwon with boredom.

"Of course! How else do you expect us to get together in a short amount of time?" Siwon asked, rolling his eyes. Donghae shrugged as Yuri approached him.

"That's why it's now Operation Yoonhae!" Yuri exclaimed.

"Operation Yoonhae???" Donghae asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, Yoonhae! That means Yoona+Donghae!" Yuri giggled.

"Sounds like you're going to do surgery on me. Can't we say Mission Yoonhae?" Donghae asked, shivering. Yuri pouted as she glumly nodded.

"So what do I do to get along with Yoona again?" Donghae asked.

"Simple!" Siwon exclaimed, handing Donghae two ice cream, "By ice cream."

"Ice cream?" Donghae questioned.

"Yes! Ice cream is simple and sweet! You will give Yoona her ice cream and then start a conversation," Siwon explained shortly, glancing at Yuri, who smiled.

"How about Minho?" Donghae asked again.

"Forget about Minho! Just go!" Yuri urged, pushing Donghae out the kitchen. Donghae yelped as he awkwardly walked towards Yoona, who was on the couch, dialing some numbers. *It's either nothing or something,* Donghae thought, taking a deep breath.

Flash Back Ended

"So... you like the ice cream?" Donghae asked, facing Yoona. Yoona stopped her ice cream and stared at Donghae. A slow smile crept on her face.

"I like it better since you're right next to me," Yoona giggled.