The Argument on Star King

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome back on Star King!" Kang Ho Dong exclaimed, as the audience clapped once again. The stars on stage also clapped, eyeing on one another. Yoona and Yuri smiled, as Yoona saw Donghae, Siwon, Minho, and Jonghyun.

"Earlier, Yuri-ssi said that she would like to say something about..." Kang Ho Dong stopped, as he turned to Seungi.

"She wanted to talk about the rumors of Jonghyun and her being together," Seungi completed, as the audience laughed at Kang Ho Dong since he forgot his line. Kang Ho Dong laughed at his mistakes as well until the crowd calmed down.

"Okay, so Yuri-ssi, would you like to talk?" Seungi asked, facing Yuri. Siwon was interested in what Yuri had to say about Jonghyun and Yuri's relationship. Jonghyun smirked, knowing exactly what he would be saying if Yuri protested. Yuri took a deep breath.

"As you all know, there were rumors about me and Jonghyun dating," she began, staring at Siwon with strict eyes, "I just want to be clear that we are not dating at all. I don't know where those rumors came from, but I know it's not true." Yuri's eyes and voice sounded truthful and confident. Siwon lightly smile, as if he was saying, Okay, you're forgiven! ^^

"Actually," Jonghuyn interrupted, staring at Yuri, "We are together." Yuri threw him a confusing look. 

"Yeah, I saw them meet up yesterday in his room," Minho added, smirking. Yoona gasped at him.

"Wait, who are we supposed to trust?" Kang Ho Dong asked, staring at one another.

"Actually, Yuri was with me the whole time yesterday. It's impossible for her to meet up with you yesterday!" Yoona protested.

"I'm sure you were with your friends, yesterday, Yoong! Remember? It's on my phone," Minho said, waving his phone up.

"No, I was with Yoona yesterday! Siwon, Yuri, Yoona and I were going shopping," Donghae added. Lies filled the room, defending Yuri or Jonghyun.

"Wouldn't Sunye be angry that you were with another woman?" 2AM's Jo Kwon asked. Donghae bit his lower lips.

"I got her permission yesterday, right Sunye?" Donghae asked, facing Sunye. Sunye crossed her arms.

"No you didn't! Actually, I spent the whole day with you yesterday, remember? Remember how we went shopping?" Sunye asked, crossing her legs. Donghae sighed, as stars began to argue one another. The show quickly went into a commercial, as the staff members tried to calm the stars down.

"I can't believe you did that, Minho," Yoona snapped when she met up with Minho. Minho glared at Yoona.

"And I can't believe you lied to the whole world, Yoona," Minho snapped back.

"It was the only way to get rid of you! Besides, I've already told Yuri about it!" Yoona complained.

"But you never told me about it! Yoona, I take your words serious. When you say you love me, I think you mean it. When you go somewhere, I go there with you," Minho said.

"But I don't love you! I don't want you to follow me! I want some personal space, Minho! You're like a.. a... a pest!" Yoona barked, turning around and entering into another room. After a few minutes of her time alone, Donghae came in the room.

"Yoona, you okay?" Donghae asked. Yoona jumped and looked up. She smiled.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Yoona sighed, as she patted on an empty seat. Donghae sat there and opened his laptop.

"Guess what people are saying about Yuri and Jonghyun now?" Donghae asked, smiling.

"What?" Yoona asked, focusing on the screen.

Yuri and Jonghyun Together or Not?

Currently, while watching 'Star King', there seems that Yuri had protested that they are not together, While Jonghyun claims that they are together!

People are saying, "Mwoya?! Are they together or not?" and "AISH! Yuri, just be together with Jonghuyn! >:O" and "Hooray! Their not together!" and "Kya~  never knew stars have relationship drams O_o"

What do you think about this situation?

"Well, at least we got half the truth out," Yoona sighed, puffing her cheeks out.

"Ya, I'm supposed to puff my cheeks! You're supposed to do whatever a deer does!" Donghae whined, puffing his cheeks and pouting. Yoona laughed as she patted his back.

"Okay, Fishy! We'll have it your way," Yoona laughed.

"Really?" Donghae asked, raising his eyebrows. 

"Mm... actually, never mind," Yoona replied, changing her mind. Donghae frowned and puffed his cheeks again, as Yoona grinned and pinched his cheeks.

"Ah! You're so cute!" Yoona cooed, as Donghae scrunched his eyebrow.

"Am not! I'm pro," Donghae smirked proudly.

"No, you're adorable!" Yoona squealed.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"No."

"YES!"

"See? I told you that you're adorable!" Yoona pointed out, as she pinched Donghae's cheeks. Donghae paused for a moment. It took him a few minutes to realize that he fell for Yoona's trick. Aish...

"Come over here, you little Deer!" Donghae exclaimed, running around and chasing Yoona. Yoona laughed as she tried to run away, but eventually, Donghae caught her. The room was filled with laughter and happiness, that they didn't notice there was a familiar girl peaking through the door. She gritted her teeth, as she slowly dialed her phone number.

"Minho... we need to talk," she said quietly as she escaped the scene.