Yuri is Dating... JONGHYUN?!

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"Donghae oppa?" Yoona called when she knocked on the Super Junior's door. No answer. Aw, he's not there T.T Where is my Donghae when I need him? Yoona thought, as she turned around. She walked outside until she saw Sunye. She blew her bangs and crossed her arm, staying at her same place. Surprisingly, Sunye flipped her hair and passed right by Yoona. Yoona raised an eyebrow and turned around.

"Ya! Sunye, Donghae's not there," Yoona informed. Sunye turned around and smirked. She flipped her hair again.

"Don't worry, Yoona! Donghae's always there for me!" Sunye winked, turning around. Yoona puffed her cheeks. She just won't listen, would she? Yoona thought, shaking her head. She hopped into her car, but then realized that the car wasn't working. AH! I ran out of gas! I don't have money right now, either! Ottokhae? Yoona thought worriedly, biting her lower lips. She got out of the car and frustratedly messed up her hair.

"AISH! Why is it such a bad day for me right now? I went to see Donghae, then I ran into Sunye, and then my car isn't working! What's the worse thing that could happen?" Yoona mumbled to herself. Suddenly, there was a light tap on her shoulder. She jumped and turned around. She widened her eyes when something landed on her lips. She mentally groaned to herself. Oh, it's Minho... Yoona thought, groaning aloud. Minho stopped kissing her and pulled back, giving her a worried expression.

"You okay, Yoong?" Minho asked. Of course! I'm perfectly fine! You're here and Donghae isn't! Isn't that just great? NO IT ISN'T, MINHO! YOU JUST RUINED MY DAY, Yoona thought angrily. She smiled sweetly at Minho, who was still wondering if she was okay or not.

"Yeah, Minho, I'm perfectly fine! Don't worry about me! Here, why don't you go inside and wait for me?" Yoona suggested.

"Why in there?" Minho asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Um... well, I have to visit the Super Junior members today! I need to deliver them something," Yoona lied. Minho stared at Yoona for a moment.

"What do you have to deliver? I'll deliver it for you. You just stay outside," Minho said, crossing his arm. Yoona bit her lower lips.

"Uh.... just tell them that Yuri is dating Jonghyun!" Yoona lied again. Minho's eyes widened.

"MWOH?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?!" Minho shouted. Yoona nodded, feeling guilt. Mian Yuri! I owe her a quick explanation, Yoona thought as she watched Minho run into the room. SHINee is winning everyone's heart! ^^ Minho thought, smiling and thinking about Yoona. Yoona sighed in relief and secretly walked away. 

Once she was out of the scene, she sighed in relief and pretended to wipe the sweat off her forehead. Oh man... what have I done? Yuri's gonna kill me! Yoona thought, closing her eyes shut tightly. She took a couple of deep breaths and bumped into something really strong but muscular. 

"Aigoo!" Yoona yelped, about to fall on her bottom. But then she felt a hand grabbing her wrist tightly. Yoona slowly opened her eyes and stared at her hand. She looked up as her eyes twinkled. Donghae...

"You okay?" Donghae asked, helping Yoona stand up. Yoona finally got up and nodded, straightening her wrinkled skirt. Suddenly, Yoona's phone rang. Yoona looked at the caller, who was Minho. Aish... not now! Yoona thought angrily. Donghae peaked at her ID caller and frowned.

"You better pick it up. Must be important. Especially if it's your boyfriend," Donghae mumbled. Yoona nodded as she pressed the 'CALL' button.

"Yoboseyo?" Yoona answered.

"Ya, Yoona! Where are you?" Minho asked.

"Um... going to my dorm?" Yoona answered once again.

"Ya! I told you to wait for me!" Minho pouted, or at least that was what Yoona thought he was doing.

"Mianhae, Oppa," Yoona apologized, glancing at Donghae. Donghae made a tight fist when he heard Yoona calling Minho 'oppa.'

"Aish... anyways, I delivered the message to the Super Junior members," Minho began. Yoona widened her eyes.

"MWOH?!?!? How?! No one was there!" Yoona gasped.

"Actually, Siwon was the only one who was there. He just finished taking a shower. Oh, and I even told Sunye, who's still in that dorm waiting for Donghae. I heard she spreads news really fast, so I thought I should tell her. Yoona? Yoona are you there? Hello? Yoboseyo? Yoona-ah! Yoong? Hello?" Minho finished, trying to get a reply from Yoona. Yoona was trembling and biting her lower lips. Her legs weakened, and she couldn't find her voice.

"I...I'll call you back later," Yoona stammered, hanging up on Minho.

"So what was that about?" Donghae asked once he calmed down. Suddenly, Yoona burst into tears. She tightly hugged Donghae, crying on his chest.

"Oppa! Help me!" Yoona cried, sobbing and sobbing even more.