No Ring

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"Minho oppa!" Yoona exclaimed as she ran towards him. Minho turned around and grinned.

"Annyeong, Yoona-ah," he greeted back as Yoona snuggled on his shoulder. 

"Oppa! You know how yesterday you wanted us to go to breakfast, right?" Yoona asked, as Yuri walked towards them. Minho nodded, as Yoona grinned.

"Great! We're going shopping today~" Yuri and Yoona sang, as Minho groaned.

"Why do I have to be the only boy to go?" Minho whined.

"Because Jonghuyn oppa wouldn't like to go. He doesn't like shopping," Yuri frowned.

"No, he loves shopping," Yoona corrected, grinning. It was true. Jonghyun would spend three hours at one shop to pick the perfect clothes. Yuri would spend 3 hours and 30 minutes at one shop to pick the perfect clothes. Yoona was just a normal shopper, while Minho disliked shopping a lot.

"Then why don't you invite him to shop?" Minho suggested. Yuri and Yoona exchanged looks and grinned at each other.

"Good idea! I'll call Jonghyun oppa," Yuri said.

"And we'll spend time with the only oppa who is going with us," Yoona added, smiling like crazy. Minho nodded and walked away. He fiddled with his fingers for a second, replying the 'only oppa' in his head. He couldn't help it. He just had to go. Who knows what Jonghyun would do? Especially to Yoona.

Minho then ran right back to Yoona and Yuri, who were at the same place. Forget it, Minho! Just turn back and everything will be okay! Minho thought. He took a deep breath and turned his body around, but then he saw Jonghyun heading towards the girl. 

"AISH!!!" Minho shouted, ruffling his hair.

"So are you coming or not?" Yoona asked, her eyes sparkling. Minho nodded as the girls high-fived each other and squealed.

"See! I told you Minho would come if you asked him too!" Yuri giggled, as Yoona blushed in embarrassment. Minho blushed deeper, though, embarrassed that Yuri was right.

"Hey Yul! Yoona-ssi, annyeong! Minho! You're coming?" Jonghyun asked, as he turned to Minho. Minho weakly nodded as the four headed towards the door. 

"This is going to be so much fun!" Yoona squealed, until she bumped into someone.

"Oof! Mian--" Yoona looked up and gasped. It was Donghae. Minho helped Yoona up and locked arms with her. Yoona bit her lower lips, wishing that Minho hadn't done that. Now, Donghae looked hurt.

"Annyeong, Deer..." Donghae mumbled.

"Hey Fishy," Yoona greeted quietly. Minho felt jealous. Fishy? Deer? What.... Minho thought numbly.

"Who's he?" Minho asked, not remembering that they had met yesterday morning.

"Dude! That guy is Yoona's ex-boyfriend, remember?" Jonghyun whispered.

"Actually, I'm her husband, see--" When Donghae took her left hand, he widened his eyes. There was no ring on her ring finger. It was a total different ring. 

"But-- You--- We--- I--" Donghae stammered, thinking this was a dream. He pinched himself, and shook his head. Nope, it wasn't a dream. This was a nightmare.

"What are you talking about, Donghae-ssi? We were never husband and wife! You have your own girlfriend, Sunye-ssi! You should go spend some more time with her," Yoona snapped, as she pulled Minho away. Where on Earth did you leave that ring? Donghae wondered. 

Once they got in the car, Yoona shook her arm. Out come a wedding ring. No, out come Donghae's and Yoona's wedding ring. She hid the ring in her sleeve all along, right before Donghae grabbed her hand. She slipped the ring on, and smiled a little to herself. Donghae oppa, if you think I forgot all about you, I didn't. We'll get some way to be together, I promise, Yoona thought in her head as the car began to move.