The Friends Return

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yuri screamed. 8 girls ran towards Yuri's voice.

"What's wrong, Yul?" Taeyeon asked, reading something on Yuri's laptop.

"EW!!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH PEOPLE!!???? EWWW~!!!!" Yuri yelled, handing the laptop to the girls.

 

Kwon Yuri and Kim Jonghyun Together?

It is said now that SNSD's Kwon Yuri and SHINee's Kim Jonghyun are official dating!

The two were spotted at the mall together and just yesterday, they were spotted at a club in the night.

Fans are saying, "Kya~ Cute! ^O^", "What are they called? Jongri? Yulhyun? Jongyul?", "What about to Siwon and you? T_T", "GIVE ME BACK MY JONGHYUN! >:O", "Seems like SHINee is winning SNSD's hearts! <3"

What do you think about this new couple?

 

"I AM NOT WITH JONGHYUN! How could they make such a thing up? And that club? I didn't go to any club! I don't even like clubs, anyways! Oh my gosh, I have to call Jonghyun about this," Yuri grumbled, dialing Jonghyun's number. Yoona slowly stepped back, knowing that this would happen. She received a phone call from Donghae. She excused herself and went outside.

"Yeah Fishy?" Yoona answered.

"Siwon's still not opening his door," Donghae sighed. Yoona puffed her cheeks.

"I see.... Yuri is freaking out. She's calling Jonghyun about this," Yoona replied, tapping her fingers on the wall.

"Do you want to meet for ice cream? You sound upset," Donghae asked. Yoona agreed. She wasn't in the mood to talk with her members at all right now. She stopped for a moment.

"Wait, Donghae?" Yoona asked.

"Hm?"

"Can I hang out with my other friends today? I'm sorry, I just think my friends can talk this out with me," Yoona apologized.

"Oh, um, sure," Donghae replied, disappointed.

"Thanks," Yoona smiled as she hung up. She dialed her phone and waited for her friend to pick up.

"Yoboseyo?" a familiar voice answered.

"Nicole, can we meet? And make sure you bring IU...."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"WHASSUP DUDE?!?!?!" IU exclaimed, hugging Yoona tightly.  

"Oof!" Yoona yelped, as IU hugged Yoona tighter.

"Oh, unnie! I missed you SOOOO much! Nicole was sooooo boring! All she took me was to that aquarium for 50 billion times! I mean, come on! Can't she just take me to the beach or the amusement park or something? It's always the aquarium! And she kept talking about you! I was like, 'Hello? I'm bored to death! I want attention! Hello~?' OMG. I think you changed too much! I'm so short, still! T_T Unnie, stop growing! Now, where did Nicole go? Oh yeah! I accidentally left her in the car! OMO! I accidentally locked the doors, too! Nicole must be suffocating! Oh, wait! Never mind! She's over there! HI NICOLE! What took you so long? I was just talking to Yoona and we were not talking about you! I mean, come on! Who wants to talk about you? You are such a boring subject! Am I talking to much? Because I don't think I'm talking so much," IU finally finished talking, as she sat down. Yoona sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Finally! Yoona, I missed you!" Nicole exclaimed, giving Yoona a gentle, welcoming hug. Yoona hugged back, as IU pouted.

"OMG! You hug her back and not me? Now we're talking about favoritism right now! So you favor Nicole more than me? That's just heart-breaking, you know? Hey, where's my smoothie? I THOUGHT I ORDERED MY STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE!!!! Oh wait, never mind! I found it! It was right in front of me! I can't believe I couldn't see it! ^^ WAIT! Am I fat? Cause someone insulted me that I was HUGE earlier. They said my mouth was big! D: I couldn't believe it, and Nicole said I was stalling time. I mean, do time go use the restroom? Cause that's what stalls are: It's like a little booth! Hey, is anyone listening to me? HELLOOOO~~~ >.< Anyone? Ugh! Fine, don't hug me and listen to me! I'll be drinking my smoothie, texting my boyfriend! Buh-buh, people!" IU waved, staying at her same spot. Yoona laughed, as Nicole rolled her eyes.

"Trust me, I've been in worse condition with her," Nicole glared at IU, who was calling her boyfriend and drinking her smoothie.

"IU changed... a lot," Yoona chuckled.

"Oh yeah, especially when she got a boyfriend," Nicole sighed, sitting down.

"Really? Who's the lucky guy?" Yoona giggled.

"Some guy named Wooyoung," Nicole shrugged, drinking her iced-coffee. Yoona nodded as she drank her ice coffee, too.

"You got a boyfriend?" Yoona asked.

"Psh! No way. They make comments as if I'm fat," Nicole said sadly.

"Fat? No way!! You're so skinny!" Yoona gasped. Nicole shrugged and stared at Yoona.

"Anyways, about your problem! What happened?" Nicole asked, nudging IU to stop talking with her boyfriend and listen to Yoona.

"YA! I'm talking with my boyfriend! Oh, wait, oh yeah! Yoona! Hold up.... Hey, Woongie, let's hang up!...... No, I'm talking with my friends and it's serious.... buh-buh!" IU hung up and listened to Yoona with Nicole, as Yoona slowly explained her situation.