Kisses

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"Where is she again?" Donghae asked for the millionth time. Yuri sighed.

"She's at the interview with Minho! You can't go in!" Yuri reminded. Donghae frowned.

"But I need to cheer her good luck!" Donghae complained. Jessica placed a hand on Donghae's shoulder and shook her head.

"Donghae, deer, you don't need to cheer her good luck. Besides, she's with Minho! Why would you want to wish them good luck at all?" Jessica asked.

"I said I'm cheering for Yoona, I never said anything about Minho," he pointed out.

"By the way, Yul..." Siwon started, turning to Yuri, "What's up with you and Jonghuyn?" Yuri stared at him in disbelief for a moment. Then, she began to burst into laughter.

"Me and Jonghyun?" she exclaimed, wiping her happy tears, "Siwon oppa, do you think I'm cheating on you?" Siwon turned a bit red in embarrassment, but because he was a gentlemen, he slowly nodded. Yuri stopped laughing and frowned at him. She got up and smacked the back of his head. Hard.

"OWWW!!!" Siwon shouted, rubbing his head.

"That's what you get for not trusting me. But sweetie, I'm not angry or upset with you! You are forgiven," Yuri cooed.

"I never even said sorry!" Siwon pointed.

"Siwon oppa, would you like another smack on the head or me forgiving you?" Yuri asked, gritting her teeth. Siwon gulped.

"Um, I'll stick with you forgiving me," Siwon mumbled. Yuri smiled brightly and patted his head gently.

"That's my good boyfriend!" Yuri grinned, giving him a long kiss. Quickly, that long kiss turned into a romantic, lovey-dovey slobbering kiss. Jessica and Donghae pretended like they were about to throw up.

"Seriously, guys, get a room!" Jessica shouted. The two couples didn't listen as they continued to make out with each other.

"How about we go to Yoona and Minho now?" Donghae suggested. Jessica just nodded as she dragged Donghae to the interview room. When Jessica opened the door, she widened her eyes. Minho and Yoona were kissing each other. What. Is. THIS?!?!? Jessica thought in disbelief. She rubbed her eyes, but she saw the two kiss even longer and deeper.

"Come on, Sica! Let's go!" Donghae whispered. Jessica quickly closed the door. If Donghae sees this, he'd be heartbroken, Jessica thought as she bit her lower lips.

"Um, they're just warming up for their interview right now! Come on, let's go," Jessica said, pulling Donghae away from Yoona's and Minho's waiting room. Just then, Jessica spotted Sunye with her Wondergirls group. Why are there so many random things and people here today?!?! Jessica thought annoyed. Sunye turned and spotted Donghae and smiled widely.

"Donghae~~" Sunye called. Donghae widened his eyes and looked away.

"Is she coming? Please don't tell me she's coming!" Donghae begged, closing his eyes.

"Sorry, but she's coming," Jessica whispered. Donghae bit his lower lips when he felt a light tap on his shoulder. He turned around and there was the girl he least wanted to see right now.

"Hey honey~" Sunye giggled as she pecked Donghae's lips. Donghae turned away and secretly wiped the kiss on his lips with his thumb. He turned around and gave her a fake-smile.

"Hey sweetie!" he greeted back. Sunye giggled and gave Donghae a long, sloppy kiss. Even Yoona kisses better, Donghae thought as he slowly kiss back. YUCKKKKKKK!!! Jessica thought as she slowly escaped the kiss scene. She headed towards Yoona's room. Minho was gone, but Yoona was crying on a chair.

"Ya! Yoona-ah!" Jessica hissed. Yoona slowly looked up and saw Jessica, who seemed a bit irritated.

"U-U-Unnie..." Yoona sobbed, as Jessica slowly closed the door and crawled up to her.

"What's wrong Yoona?" Jessica asked, worried.

"M-M-Minho...." Yoona stuttered, crying even harder in her hands. I knew that Minho jerk was bad news! Jessica thought angrily.

"What about  Minho?" Jessica asked, hearing footsteps.

"K-K-Kiss!!" Yoona cried, wiping her tears.

"What kiss? What about Minho? Yoona, tell me!" Jessica urged. The door opened, and there was the man Yoona was now afraid to meet.

"D-Donghae..."