The Interview

The Love Contract (Part 2)

"What kiss? What about Minho? Yoona, tell me!" Jessica urged. The door opened, and there was the man Yoona was now afraid to meet.

"D-Donghae..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The three stood at their place. Donghae quickly frowned when he saw Yoona crying. Her makeup ruined her beautiful face. Jessica's face hardened, holding her breath. She wasn't sure if she should tell Donghae Yoona's problem or not. Yoona turned pale. She was going to die right now. It was too much for her to take. 

"Deer, you okay?" Donghae asked, walking up to Yoona. She stiffened. No, I'm not okay, Yoona thought, biting her lower lips. Noticing this, Jessica quickly pushed Donghae.

"Hi Donghae! You know, we just wanted to wish you good luck, Yoona! No need to cry about that! Well, we'll be going now! Bye!" Jessica said quickly. Yoona looked thankfully at Jessica as Donghae and Jessica left. The stylist entered, and then pouted at Yoona, putting her hips on her hands.

"Aigoo~ Yoona-ssi! I just placed a good amount of makeup on your face! Couldn't you have just cried later? Aish... now I have to put the makeup again," the stylist complained, getting her makeup kit out.

"M-Mianhaeyo," Yoona apologized, wiping her tears as the stylist cleaned her up a bit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Ya! What was that for?" Donghae barked, glaring at Jessica. Jessica replied with her evil, cold eyes. Donghae stopped glaring at him and darkened his expression.

"Didn't you see? Yoona's in some kind of trouble!" Jessica hissed. Donghae's expression softened up a bit.

"What do you mean? You probably made her cry--"

"She was crying before I went in there! If it wasn't for you busily kissing with Sunye, then maybe you could've--"

"I wasn't 'busily' kissing Sunye! I was fake-kissing her!" Donghae protested.

"I don't know what's exactly wrong with Yoona, but she said two words: Minho and Kiss," Jessica said, sticking her thumb and then her index fingers when she listed the words. Donghae's face froze.

"Kiss? With Minho? In private?!?!" Donghae shouted. Jessica covered his mouth, aware of their presence. After a few minutes, Jessica glared at Donghae even more evilly.

"Yes! All I know is that Yoona does not like Minho. It all has to do something with a kiss," Jessica muttered.

"OPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~!!!!!" Sunye's voice called. Donghae froze and groaned. Jessica peaked over Donghae's shoulder, noticing that Sunye was running up to him like a wild boar.

"I'll leave you alone with Sunye! Bye!" Jessica waved and then ran off, not wanting to be in the business of Sunye and Donghae.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"You okay?" Minho asked with a worried expression. Yoona just glared at Minho. 

"Of course not, you jerk," Yoona muttered. Minho smirked.

"You got to admit, you liked kissing me more than Donghae, right?" Minho asked. No, I don't. Donghae's kisses are much more softer and gentler, Yoona thought with an angry attitude. She continued to glare at Minho, who just smirked with ease. They went up the stage, as reporters and camera men/women blurted out questions and randomly took quick shots.

"No flashes, please!" pleaded Yoona. But the nobody payed attention. Instead, they saw move, but wondered what she had just said.

"What'd she say?" a reporter asked.

"Dunno. Hey, what did Yoona say?" another asked.

"Beats me. She's too quiet," a cameramen said, as he took another photo. Great! Flashes.... -.-'' I hate flashes T.T, Yoona thought sadly as they took their seats. The interviewer waited for everyone to quiet done, and then the questions began.

"Where did you guys meet?" (Minho: Um.... probably at the back of the stage...)

"Is it true that you guys are an official couple?" (Yoona: Of course!)

"Do you guys want to be in 'We Got Married'?" (Minho: Well, Yoona has always wanted to be in that show together, so we'd love to be in "We Got Married".)

"Are you sure this isn't some kind of trick? Like a contract?" (Yoona: No, of course not! If it was, then wouldn't be disagree to be with each other?)

"Have you guys ever fought with each other?" (Minho: Never!)

"This question is for Yoona-ssi," a reporter said, standing up. Yoona examined the reporter, and then gasped. That reporter... he was the host for my interview with Donghae! Yoona thought. She stiffened quickly, slowly gulping her saliva.

"You do remember me, right Yoona-ssi?" the reporter asked. Yoona slowly nodded. Minho raised an eyebrow, curious of how Yoona even knew the reporter. Hope she's lying, Minho thought.

"Okay. Well, I remember when I hosted you at the interview, you were with Donghae. I mean, I am sure I knew you were with Donghae. Donghae's old girlfriend and you look so much alike! Do you have to say anything about this?" the reporter asked. Everyone was silent, as they got their pen ready.

Yoona breathed in slowly, afraid that her answer could turn into a ruckus. She took a deep breath. Slowly, she replied, "I..... don't know what you are talking about. Perhaps I might look like Donghae's old girlfriend, but I am not his girlfriend."

"Are you sure? Donghae's old girlfriend was named Yoona. Your name is Yoona. You guys looked alike, you guys acted alike, you guys--"

"Like I said, I am not his girlfriend. I was his girlfriend, but I am not his girlfriend," Yoona replied smoothly. She brushed a piece of hair out of her dress and then gave the reporter a smile. The reporter sighed, knowing that Yoona wasn't giving him much information he needed. He sat back down, as more reporters got up and asked her questions.