What is THIS?!?!

The Love Contract (Part 2)

Yoona woke up in the morning, feeling fresh and happy. It's been a long time since she had ever felt like this. Especially when Donghae left me, Yoona thought. Still, she was happy about the thought that Donghae was her blind date that night. She was afraid that her unnies made her blind date Minho. Seriously, she had enough of Minho.

Yoona slowly sat up straight, stretching her arms widely. She yawned, covering with one hand, and the other arm being stretched. After she was done with her stretching and yawning, she made her bed and crept to the kitchen. Jessica,Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon were already awake, drinking their coffees. When they saw Yoona enter the room, they grinned, exchanging mischievous glances.

"Yoona~" the three sang-a-longed, continuing to grin. Yoona raised an eyebrow as she grabbed a cup. She began to pour coffee in the cup, and as she felt 3 pairs of eyes staring at her. After she was done pouring she turned around. She jumped, shocked that the three unnies were right behind her.

"Y-Ya!" Yoona stuttered. Her unnies began to grin even wider.

"Is it true?"

"Did you guys have fun?"

"How did it feel to be with Donghae?"

"Do you like Minho better?"

"Did you guys KISS?!" Jessica asked, stating 'kiss' dramatically. Yoona replayed the kiss scene with Donghae in her head. She blushed hard, looking away from her unnies. She hoped that they didn't see her blush, but they did.

"OMO! YOU GUYS DID KISS!" the three squealed in unison. The began jumping and talked about Yoona's blind date. Yoona rolled her eyes and drank her coffee.

"Please, you guys will get your dates, too," Yoona mumbled.

"What'd you say?" Taeyeon asked. Yoona smiled and shook her head.

"Nothing. Hey, what's today's schedule?" Yoona asked. She continued to drink her coffee without taking her eyes off of Taeyeon. She patiently waited for an answer as Hyoyeon checked her iPhone.

"Um... you're going to an interview about how you got along with Minho.... the rest of us have free time!" Hyoyeon informed. Yoona pouted.

"Why am I always the busy one?" Yoona complained.

"Oh, no, wait! Seohyun has 'We Got Married' soon. Someone has to wake her up!" Hyoyeon added.

"I'll do it!" Yoona offered, running to Seohyun's room. Seohyun was hugging her pillow tightly, as if she was a baby. Yoona giggled and shook Seohyun slightly.

"Seohyun... Seohyun-ah, wake up!" Yoona whispered. Seohyun rubbed her eyes and looked up.

"Oh, Yoona unnie, what do you want?" Seohyun asked. Her voice was gently and kind, yet, she seemed tired.

"You have to go filming. Let's go!" Yoona whispered. 

"I don't want to!" Seohyun whined, digging her face deeper into the pillow. Yoona sighed. She kept quiet for the whole time, waiting for Seohyun to wake up by herself. A few minutes later, Seohyun got up.

"Okay! I'll go!" Seohyun groaned. Yoona smiled.

"That's my girl!" Yoona winked, getting up. Before Yoona left, Seohyun stopped her.

"Yoona unnie... how can you live when there are two boys trying to earn you? I mean, I'm already a bit tired with my husband," Seohyun joked. Yoona smiled faintly.

"Let's just say I know how to handle complicated things," Yoona grinned, leaving the dorm.

A few minutes later, Yoona found herself in a room with Minho. They were getting dressed for the interview. How did I get here so fast? Yoona wondered as the stylist placed light make up on her. Minho watched with a bright smile. It was as if today was the happiest day of his life.

"Yoona-ssi, Minho-ssi, you're going to be interviewed in less than 5 minutes!" an announcer announced. The couples nodded as everyone left. Once everyone (except Minho and her) left, Yoona slunk on her chair. She sighed deeply. Minho's happy expression turned to an angry, serious one.

"Where were you last night?" Minho asked. Yoona froze and bit her lips.

"Um... at the park?" Yoona replied.

"With who?" Minho asked, tapping the table.

"With my unnies, of course! Who else would I be with?" Yoona laughed. Minho glared at Yoona.

"Then explain to me... what is this?" Minho snapped, showing her a picture. Yoona widened her eyes, skimming the photos with her photo. She slowly shook her head, turning a bit pale. It was the picture of Yoona and Donghae kissing last night.