Please don't go..

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

Sooman's Room, SM Office Building

 

"You have to abort your baby, Kim Taeyeon" Lee Sooman said with a straight face.

"What?!!!! No!!!! Please don't force her to abort the baby. Please ahjussi, let us keep this baby" Leeteuk begged Sooman.

Sooman let out a deep sigh and finally said, "Fine, I let you guys keep the baby"

"But remember! You are no longer Girls Generation's leader! You can choose your baby. Just raised your baby peacefully.   Thanks for all your hardworks all these times. You can say goodbye to your members" Sooman said again and then he stand up from his seat and leave TaeTeuk in the room.

Taeyeon look down. Leeteuk can hear her sobs.

Right now he is confused too. He don't know what should he do for Taeyeon.

Finally he hugged her and said, "Taeyeon-ah.. Don't cry. We can settle this together okay" then kissed her forehead.

"I'm scared oppa.." Taeyeon hugged Leeteuk tightly.

 

SNSD's Dorm

 

So Taeyeon will be living alone at a mansion near her house in Jeonju. 

Today is the day for Taeyeon to leave the Soshi's dorm.

Taeyeon's brother will pick her up to bring her to the mansion.

"Taeyeon unnie. Why can't you just stay here with us?" Seohyun asked looking at Taeyeon eyes, she was crying so hard.

"Seobaby, don't be like this. You know I can't live here anymore" Taeyeon wiped Seohyun's tears with her hand.

"But unnie, what will we do after this without you.. We.. We.." Seohyun can't continue her words. She's crying too much.

Taeyeon only look at her youngest sister. Actually, she don't want to leave this dorm too. 

 

Knock.. knock..

 

Leeteuk and Taeyeon's brother, Jiwoong entered the dorm.

"Hi guys" Jiwoong smiled to the girls.

"Hi oppa.." answered the SNSD members.

"Taeng, are you ready?" Asked Jiwoong.

"Almost" Taeyeon said and smiled.

"I'll take your things first to the car ok" Jiwoong said and bring Taeyeon's bag to the car .

"I'll help your brother" Leeteuk said to Taeyeon and leave.

"Fany-ah" Taeyeon called Fany who's lowered her head.

"Taeyeon-ah. I'm gonna miss you so muchhh.. You're the best bestfriend ever" Fany hugged Taeyeon.

They both cried.

"Me too.. Thank you for everything"

After they broke their hug, Taeyeon come to Yuri and Hyoyeon.

"Yuri-ah, Hyoyeon-ah. I'm gonna miss you two" Taeyeon hugged Yuri and Hyoyeon.

"We're gonna miss you too Taeng.." They said.

"Take care of this little guy okay" Hyoyeon said and rubbed Taeyeon's belly.

"I hope this baby is a girl" Yuri smiled and touch Taeyeon's belly too.

"I will.. Thank you guys" Taeyeon smiled.

"Sunny-ah, thank you for being a great roomate to me. Thank you for listening to my unimportant story every nights. I'm gonna miss you so much. I'm really gonna miss you all" Taeyeon said looking at her members one by one.

Sunny and Taeyeon hugged.

"8 months, and you'll comeback right, unnie?" Yoona asked Taeyeon when she come closer to her.

Taeyeon just nod and smile.

"Taeyeon! Please promise us you'll comeback?" Sooyoung added.

Taeyeon just forced a smile.

Actually she didn't know, she don't think she can comeback to be their leader.  Everything changed already. Soon there will be 1 more important person in her life. And she is responsible to that person. It's her baby. She thinks about this all nights. Her baby definitely needs her mother. She won't be a singer anymore.

"Thank you for the precious time that we have shared together. Thank you guys, I love you guys so much.. And.. Jessica.." Taeyeon called Sica.

"I'm sorry for dissapointing you" Taeyeon hugged Jessica.

Jessica didn't move a bit. But now everyone can hear her sobs.

"Mianhae Sica" Taeyeon let out a deep sighed.

She was about to leave Jessica and Sica grabbed her hand tightly.

"Please don't go.." Jessica said and look at Taeyeon's face.

"I'm so sorry. Sorry for everthing.. I know I'm not a good friend. I'm not a good dongsaeng.. But Taengoo.. Pls don't leave us?" Jessica cried.

"Sica.. I.. I want to stay here too.. But you all know.. I can't stay here right.. Please don't be like this.. It makes me harder to leave this dorm" Taeyeon said and look at her sisters one by one.

"I'm not going anywhere guys. We still can meet each other, okay? Don't cry and give me a group hug?" Taeyeon smiled.

But everyone just stay at their place.

"Please?" Taeyeon said again.

Then they come closer to their leader and hugged her.

"You will be our leader forever, Kim Taeyeon" Sooyoung said.

 

 

That's the 9th Chapter!! Don't forget to subscribe and leave your comments! I will make Kangin to comeback soon! Wait for the next chapter ;)