Bonus Chapter: Soshi Vacation

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

---5 Years Later---

 

-Sojung POV-

 

Yayy~ Finally summer vacation is here! Today we will go to the beach!! Eomma, Appa, Sojin, and I!! Ah~ Sojin is Sojung’s dongsaeng! Sojung’s sister! 3 years ago finally they gave Sojung a sibling~ kekeke. Sojin is a cute dongsaeng , but she often cry, I don’t like her if she started cry, so annoying -_-  And appa will defend Sojin if we were fighting. But Sojung understand, eomma always told me that I had to understand because I’m older. I’m now in primary school while Sojin is in kindergarten, she just started school.

Today we will spend our holiday in a beach resort! Soshi auntie will be with us too! Yayy~ I miss my aunties so much.

“Yedeura kajja!” Eomma said to me and Sojin.

“Ne!!” Sojin and I get in the car.

 Appa is our driver today.. Kekeke.. Eomma sit in the front while me and Sojin in the back.

“Appa, is Annabelle coming too?” Sojin ask appa.

Annabelle is Tiffany auntie and Nichkhun samchon’s daughter. She is so pretty~ (no wonder because her mom and dad is beautiful and handsome.. KKK~) Annabelle’s english is so good even tough she is only 3 years old. She can speak Korean and Thai too. Aigoo.. So many language. Annabelle and Sojin are in the same class at their school. So they are very close.

“Of course.. They are all there. Kyungsoo oppa and Sungkyu oppa is there too” appa said to Sojin.

Oh btw Kyungsoo is Sooyoung auntie and Kyungho samchon’s kid, Sungkyu is Sunny auntie and Sungmin samchon’s kid. Kyungsoo and Sungkyu are in the same age too, they are 4 years old.

It’s only me who didn’t have the same age cousin T__T But it’s alright.. Sojung still have Jessica and Yoona auntie! They are always play with Sojung. Kekeke~

After about a few hours, finally we arrived at the resort. The resort is soooo big! Appa said they have a big swimming pool!

“Sojung-ah!!” Jessica auntie call me when she saw me get off the car.

“Sica auntie! I miss you~~” I hug Sica auntie. I miss Jessica auntie so much.

“You didn’t miss me?” Yoona auntie beside Jessica auntie open her arms.

“Of course I miss auntie too!” I went to hug Yoona auntie! She is so busy lately, she acted in so many dramas. Sojung always watch her drama!

We are sitting in the resort’s lobby while drinking their welcome drink. We are waiting for the others. I play with Sojin, she bring a LOT of her dolls, but when Tiffany auntie arrived with Annabelle and Nichkhun samchon, Sojin left me and play with Annabelle. Aigoo, bad dongsaeng..

“Noona!!! Let’s go see the fish pond there!” Kyungsoo grab my hand while pointing at a fish pond not far from our sitting place.

“Arraseo.. Wait” I tell Kyungsoo.

“Sojin-ah eonni and oppa want to see fish. Are you coming?” I shout to Sojin.

“Ne!!” she run to us with Annabelle.

“Sojung-ah take care of your dongsaengs okay” Appa told me before we left.

“Arraseo” I said to appa.

 

End of Sojung’s POV

 

-Taeyeon POV-

 

“Ahh it’s been a long time since we are all have a vacation together like this” Tiffany said to all of us.

We are still sitting in the lobby waiting for our maknae to come.

 “And our Yuri is so famous now, while we are all having children, she still shining in that world.. hahaha” Sunny said and laugh.

Yes Yuri is still in the entertainment wolrd. She is now act in a lot of drama too and still in a lot of variety.

“Yoona you should have a child soon. And Sica.. just get married with Taecyeon oppa, you guys already 6 years dating. Just get married!” Hyoyeon said to Yoona and Sica. Yoona just smiled while Sica just rolled her eyes.

Yup. Yoona and Donghae already married since 3 years ago, but our goddess Yoong is still working in a lot of drama. So she said that she is busy. Don’t have time for having a child while her husband Donghae want a son so bad.

“Guys.. actually…” Donghae suddenly said with a wide smile.

“Yoona are you pregnant?” when I saw Donghae’s face I know what’s going on already.

“Yes. 2 months!” Yoona said.

“Oh my God congrats Yoong!!” Soshi girls hugged Yoona, including me. We hugged and congrats Yoona and Donghae.

“Congrats bro, finally you’ll be a daddy” Nichkhun patted Donghae’s back and smiled.

“ Thanks all” Donghae and Yoona smiled to us.

“Hey what happened? You guys look really happy?” Sudennly we heard our makanae’s voice.

When we all turned around we see Seohyun and Kyuhyun holding their baby girl, Cho Jihyun.

“Seohyun-ah your eonni is having a baby!” Sunny said to maknae.

“Which eonni?” She said while looking at us one by one.

“Guess..” Tiffany laugh.

“Umm.. Eonni? Are you having a baby again?” she suddenly said to me.

“What? Why me?” I said counfused. Why me?

“I don’t know, because eonni is the most byuntae so I guess you are the one who’s having a baby again” Seohyun said make everyone laugh.

“Yah.. It’s not me.. I already have 2 kids” I said again. Leeteuk oppa just giggled beside me.

“Ah so..Who?” Seohyun look at us.

“Yoona eonni??!” Seohyun said when we are all looking at Yoona.

“Ne.. It’s me” Yoona smiled widely.

“Aigoo!! Chukkae eonni!!! You will become a mom!” Seohyun hugged her eonni.

“Congrats hyung!!” Kyuhyun gave Donghae a high five.

“Thanks you guys”

 

**************************

 

 

“Sungkyu-ya here appa already finished built the sand castle!” Sungmin called his son, Lee Sungkyu.

“Yay! Thank you appa! Kyungsoo hyung! My appa already finished built the castle!” Sungkyu called his hyung. Sungkyu and Kyungsoo are in the same age, but Kyungsoo is 5 months older, so Sungkyu still call him hyung.

“Where’s the flag?” Kyungsoo asked Sungkyu while looking around to find the flag that they want to put it on the top of the castle.

“Oh! Maybe the flag is with Annabelle. I think it’s on her bucket” Sungkyu said.

“Let’s go find them” Kyungsoo grab Sungkyu hand.

“Where are you guys going?” Sunny shout from the place she sat. The girls (Sunny, Sooyoung, Tiffany, and Yoona) are sitting in the sand under an umbrella watching their kids.

“We are going to find Annabelle! I think our castle flag is with her!” Sungkyu said to his mom.

“Donghae oppa, how about you go with them?” said Sooyoung.

“Okay”

“Let’s go with samchon! Find your noona and dongsaeng!” Donghae hold Sungkyu and Kyungsoo hand.

 

 

“Eonni!! Look! In front of your leg! It’s so big!” Sojin said excitedly to Sojung.

Sojung, Sojin, and Annabelle are catching crabs. Nichkhun accompany them.

“Oh! That’s right!” Sojung quickly catch the big crab in front of her.

“Appa!! Sojung eonni’s crab is bigger than mine! I want the big one too!” Annabelle whined to her daddy.

“Arraseo appa will find the big one for you” Nichkhun patted his daughter head.

“Here” Nichkhun give a crab to his daughter.

“Sojung eonni’s crab still bigger! I want the biggest one!” Annabelle almost cry.

“Hey.. Here.. eonni give eonni’s crab for you. Don’t cry okay” Sojung give her bucket to Annabelle and smiled.

“Sojin-ah eonni will find another big crab for you too okay!” Sojung quickly said to her sister before her sister protest why she gave the crab to Annabelle.

“Arraseo” Sojin obeyed her sister.

“Nichkhun samchon!!!” Kyungsoo shout not far from their place.

“Oppa!” Sojin said.

“Ann! Where’s our flag?” Sungkyu asked Annabelle.

“Oh you guys already finished built the castle?” Sojung asked them. They nodded happily.

“Let’s go see the castle!! Here is the flag” Sojung grab the flag from Annabelle's bucket and give to Sungkyu.

Then they walk back to the place where they built the sand castle.

 

*****************************

 

 

“Hey..” Leeteuk give Taeyeon a back hug.

Taeyeon is at the balcony looking at the beach from their room.

Taeyeon turn back and give a peck in Leeteuk’s cheek.

“I love you” Leeteuk said to his wife.

“I know” Taeyeon just laughed.

“Happy 8 years wedding anniversary” Leeteuk said again. He took a small box from his pocket and opened it for Taeyeon.

“Aigoo.. Thank you oppa! Mianhae I forgot our anniversary” Taeyeon said.

“It’s okay Tae.. This is for you” then he put a necklace in Taeyeon’s neck.

“Thanks oppa. I know you are always this sweet~” then she hugged Leeteuk.

“Thank you for taking care of me for this 8 years, oh maybe 9 years. Kekeke~ Thank you for giving me two little angels” Leeteuk smiled, while facing Taeyeon.

“Thank you for being a great father for our children too. Thank you for loving me too, oppa” Taeyeon smiled back.

“I love you”

Leeteuk kissed Taeyeon’s lips gently. It always feels this good when they kissed. Taeyeon kissed him back. They really enjoyed their kissed until they room bell rang.

“It’s must be Sojung and Sojin” Taeyeon stopped their kissed and smiled.

Leeteuk just smiled and walk to open the door.

“Eomma! Appa!! Let’s go to beach! Everyone is waiting for you! The barbeque party is going to start!” Sojung said to their parents.

“Arraseo.. Wait a second” Taeyeon quickly change her dress and grab her bag.

“Kajja!!” Leeteuk lifted Sojin up and put her in his shoulder. Sojin laugh happily. While Taeyeon held Sojung’s hand.

 

“Taeyeon-ah!” Tiffany and the other girls called Taeyeon when they see their kid leader.

“Sojung-ah take care of your dongsaeng okay” Taeyeon said when Sojung and Sojin left to their cousins.

 

SNSD girls are sitting together, while their husband are with the kids.

“Aigoo..” Taeyeon sit in the middle of Tiffany and Jessica.

“Yah ahjumma!” Sica said to Taeyeon.

“You are ahjumma too. We’re now really an ahjumma” Taeyeon smiled widely.

“Yeah you are right finally we are all ahjumma” Sunny sighed.

“No problem as long as we are still together!” Yoona said bringing the mood.

They smiled. Remembering their friendship from they started debut as GIRLS GENERATION. Until now, they are now had their own husband, even have a child. Time is flying so fast.

 

Taeyeon—SNSD Kid Leader = have 2 daughters.

Jessica—SNSD Ice Princess =  soon to be married.

Sunny—SNSD Energy Pill = have a son.

Tiffany—SNSD Brighter than Gem = have a daughter.

Hyoyeon—SNSD Dancing Queen = have a son.

Yuri—SNSD Black Pearl = have a succesfull career and a perfect boyfriend.

Sooyoung—SNSD Merry Princess = have a son.

Yoona—SNSD Charming Girl = soon to be mom.

Seohyun—SNSD Maknae = have a daughter.

 

Yes, they are SNSD, Girls' Generation. South Korea No 1 Girl Gorup.

 

Saranghae neol I neukkim idaero geuryeo watdeon haemae ime kkeut.. I sesang sogeseo banbokdweneun.. Seulpeum ijen annyeong..” Seohyun suddenly sang.

Sumaneun al su eomneun gil soge hwimihan bicheul nan jjochaga eonjekkajirado hamkke haneun geoya.. Dashi mannan naye segye..” then the others sang too.

They smiled to each other while singing a part of their song. Some of them even had tears in their eyes.

“Aigoo let’s have a group hug” Taeyeon stand up and open her arms.

The other went and do their group hugs.

Jigeumeun….” Taeyeon said while giggling.

So nyeo shi dae!!!!” the other said and laugh.

Good memories all over their head. Their friendship is last forever.

“Yongwonhi So nyeo shi dae” Yuri said and they hug once again.

 

********************

 

“Guys let’s take a picture of our big family!” Nichkhun said while setting his camera.

Then everyone gather in a second.

Taeyeon, Leeteuk, Sojung, and Sojin.

Jessica and Taecyeon.

Tiffany, Nichkhun, and their daughter Annabelle.

Sunny, Sungmin, and their son Sungkyu.

Yuri and Minho.

Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, and their newborn baby Jinhyuk.

Seohyun, Kyuhyun, and their baby girl Jihyun.

Sooyoung, Kyungho, and their son Kyungsoo.

Yoona and Donghae.

 

After done setting with a timer, Nichkhun run to Tiffany’s right side.

The “CLICK” sound is heard. Soshi family picture COMPLETE!


 

 

 

Hello~~ Finally I really finished this story!

Thank you for reading my story!! Sorry if this story isn't good. I've tried my best ^____^