3 Years Later

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

 

---3 Years Later---

 

“Good morning!! Breakfast on bed!!” Leeteuk come in while bringing breakfast for Taeyeon.

“Good morning oppa”

“Good morning appa” said the 4 years old Sojung cutely.

“Morning baby.. Aigoo.. Appa’s daughter so cute like her eomma” Leeteuk pinch Sojung’s cheeks then place Taeyeon’s breakfast in the small table beside their bed.

“I made your favorite meatballs!” Leeteuk smiled widely.

“Thanks oppa!”

“Here eat now, I’ll bathe Sojung.. Sojung come on take a bath with appa!” Leeteuk lifted his daughter.

“Oppa you don’t have to this we can eat breakfast together later no need breakfast on bed” Taeyeon said.

“It’s okay just for today! I’ve been so busy lately promoting our new album so when I have this holiday I have to take care of you well”

Yes it’s true Leeteuk is busy lately because their new album has just come out.

“Oh by the way we have will go buy all the things for Sojung’s birthday party this Friday” Leeteuk added while taking off Sojung’s clothes.

“Oh oppa you wanna held a party?!” Taeyeon said.

“Yes and it’s just a small party. Only us , SNSD, Super Junior, and our parents.”

“You already told them about the party?” asked Taeyeon.

“Of course I told them already, they promised to come” Leeteuk smiled widely.

“Aigoo.. This Friday is almost here oppa! It’s 3 days from now and you just told me?!”

“Relax Tae, I already prepared all. Today we just have to buy new clothes for you and Sojung!”

“Really? Thanks oppa!” Taeyeon walked to Leeteuk and peck his cheeks.

“You are always welcome honey, now ppali finish your food!” Leeteuk ordered.

“Arraseo!” Taeyeon then continue eat her meatballs.

 

***************************************

 

After done with their breakfast they go to the biggest shopping mall in Seoul.

“You can choose everything you like take my card” Leeteuk give his credit card to Taeyeon.

“I know you need a long time to choose your clothes so okay I take Sojung to the ice cream shop and then come back here okay”

“Aigoo, my oppa always know what I need ^^” Taeyeon laughed. Leeteuk is a very understanding husband, he always know what a girls need.

“Thanks oppa I’ll be quick!” Taeyeon then started  to look the dress in the store. While Leeteuk and Sojung go to the ice cream shop.

“Sojung baby, you want to eat ice cream?” asked Leeteuk.

“Ne appa! I want!”

“Which flavor do you want?”

“Vanilla!!!” answer little Sojung cutely.

“Okay sit here nicely appa will buy your ice cream”

Sojung obeyed her father then sit nicely in the ice cream shop while Leeteuk ordering their ice cream.

“Here is your ice cream!” Leeteuk gave the ice cream to his daughter and sit beside her.

“Oh! Sojung!” said a girl.

“Jessica auntie!!!!!!!!!!!” Sojung ran to Jessica, Jessica hug her.

“Hi Sojung, Hi Leeteuk oppa” said a girl beside Jessica.

“Hi Krystal. What are you girls doing here?” Leeteuk said.

“We’re buying Sojung’s gift for her birthday. Where’s Taeyeon?” Jessica whisper to Leeteuk.

“She’s buying clothes while I babysit Sojung”

“Wow what a great husband letting her wife shop while he’s babysitting” Jessica laughed.

“Alright oppa we’re going first , Krystal have schedule after this. Tell Taeyeon I miss her okay! See u guys in Friday!”

“Bye Sojung” Krystal wave her hand to Sojung.

“Bye auntie Krystal” said Sojung while eating her ice cream.

 

***********************

 

“250.000 won” said the cashier. Taeyeon give the card to the cashier.

“Taeyeon?” said a man while patting Taeyeon shoulder.

When Taeyeon turned back she seems surprise seeing the man who’s tapping her shoulder.

“I don’t know you!!” Taeyeon take her shopping bag then walk fast.

“Wait Taeyeon!” he griped her hand.

“Don’t touch me or I’ll scream” Taeyeon glared at him.

“Okay, I’m sorry. Listen, I just want to say sorry to you, the last time I can’t said this to you because your husband didn’t let me see you. I’m sorry Taeyeon for what I did to you, I don’t know why that day I become like that. I’m really sorry for putting you into a hard time like that. Please forgive me” he looked into her eyes deeply.

Taeyeon look at him too, she can tell that he’s really regret about what he did to her.

“It’s okay it was 3 years ago anyway, I already forget that, Kangin oppa” Taeyeon sighed.

“Thank you if you really forgive me, I hope that we can still be friends. Thanks Taeyeon, I hope you happy with him.” He smiled then left Taeyeon.

Taeyeon still stand there looking at him walk away, she’s scared with him but in her deepest heart actually she don’t hate him, Yes that guy , Kangin. He hurt Taeyeon but before he’s also one of Taeyeon’s favorite oppa, they have a good memory together too. Before that incident Kangin treat Taeyeon very well, being her brother, her friend, and everything for her. Working together, hanging out together, the two are really close.

“Eomma!!!!!” Sojung with her dad come to approach Taeyeon who is standing alone.

“Tae?  You done already? What are you looking?” Leeteuk tapped her shoulder.

“Aigoo! Oppa! You scared me!” Taeyeon come back from her thought.

“I didn’t do anything. And what are you looking until you didn’t heard Sojung called you?”

“Aniyo, nothing oppa. I’m sorry! Hey my baby!” Taeyeon held Sojung.

“Eomma I just eat vanilla ice cream, that ice cream shop really delicious.” Sojung smile then kiss her mommy’s cheek.

“Aigoo my daughter really likes ice cream! Okay let’s go now find Sojung’s clothes!” Taeyeon said and walk with Sojung.

Leeteuk just watch his wife and his daughter then followed them.

After 2 hours they are done with the shopping.

“Oppa, you bought her too much toys!” Taeyeon said pointing paper bags in Leeteuk’s hand.

“It’s okay as long as she like it, right Sojung? Are you happy appa buying you a lot of toys?” Leeteuk said to his daughter who is holding her new rabbit dolls, one of her new toys.

“Of course appa!! Thank you so much! Sojung loves appa!!” Sojung then hug his dad’s legs.

“Aigoo of course she like it, ah whatever just don’t too often treating her like this oppa, I don’t want her to be a spoiled brat” said Taeyeon.

“Arraseo” Leeteuk said . Then the three went home.

 

*********************************

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOJUNG!” Sunny scream while hugging Sojung.

“Here’s your present from auntie and uncle Sungmin” Sunny give Sojung a gift.

“Thank you auntie and uncle!!” Sojung kiss Sunny’s cheek.

“Aigoo uri Sojungie very big and pretty now.. here gift from auntie” Tiffany give her gift to Sojung.

“Aigoo uri Sojung neomu yeppeo.. here from uncle Kyu and auntie Seo” Kyuhyun give his gift.

“Sojung ah here from auntie Yoona and uncle Donghae” Donghae lifted Sojung while giving the gift.

“Thank you uncle and auntie” Sojung smile birghtly to all of them.

And everyone give their gifts to Sojung. Today is Sojung 4th birthday party, she’s now in kindergarten. Leeteuk is still with Super Junior working while Taeyeon everday in the house being a good housewife. All of super junior members and snsd members is here, also Taeyeon and Leeteuk’s parents.

The others is now eating, while Sojung is with her grandparents, she didn’t get to see Taeyeon’s parents  often because their house is far from Seoul, so when they can meet each other Sojung is always with them. Leeteuk and Taeyeon are in the backyard cuddling in the bench.

“Aigoo time is flying so fast, our Sojung is now already 4 years old. I can’t believe it.” Leeteuk talked while Taeyeon rest her head in his shoulder.

“Me too oppa. Our daughter is so big now.” Taeyeon smiled.

“Thank you Taeyeon for taking care of her, I’m sorry I’m always busy with my celebrity life, I can’t spend my time with you and Sojung often” Leeteuk frowned.

“It’s okay oppa.. I understand. Don’t worry oppa. We’re fine, and you are still the best husband for me” Taeyeon then kiss Leeteuk.

“Thank you and I have something to tell you..”

“Appa!! Eomma!!” Sojung shouted from the backyard door.

“What is it baby?” Taeyeon asked her daughter.

“It’s time to blow the candles Taeyeon, oppa , ppali” Yuri from Sojung’s back said.

“Okay.. Let’s just go there first, I’ll tell you later ok” Leeteuk held Taeyeon hand and then follow their daughter.

 

***********************************

 

“Yay Sojung have a lot of new toys!!!” happy Sojung while opening her birthday presents. It was the night after the party ended.

“Wait baby appa and eomma still have a gift for you!” Leeteuk lifted her daughther and place her in his lap.

“Here” Taeyeon give Sojung a box. Sojung hurriedly open the present for her parents.

“OH! A baby!” Sojung hugged the baby doll. But she suddenly frowned.

“What’s wrong baby? You don’t like it? We thought you want a baby doll, not a long ago when we are at the toys shop you said you want one” Taeyeon asked her daughter.

“No I like it eomma appa, thank you. But Sojung also want the real one? Can I? Nara a friend in my class have a baby sister eomma, she’s so cute, Sojung also want one, so I can play with her while eomma is busy cooking”

Taeyeon just surprised hearing her daughter say, especially Leeteuk.

“Ne? Eomma? Okay? Please eomma Sojung want a dongsaeng. I want a dongsaeng too.. a lot of my friend in school have siblings” she said again.

Taeyeon looked confused how to answer her daughter but then she said, “arraseo, you can asked your appa” Taeyeon smiled to her daughter.

“Here baby, listen to appa.. It’s not as easy as Sojung thinks having a dongsaeng, eomma has to be pregnant first for 9 months, then after that Sojung can have a dongsaeng, but the dongsaeng is not something for you just to play with, you have to love your dongsaeng and take care of your dongsaeng really well, can Sojung do that? Be a good noona or a good eonni?” Leeteuk patted his daughter head.

“Of course Sojung can!!!! I will love her and take care of her really well!!” She said to her appa.

“Geure.. Arrseo if Sojung can , someday appa and eomma will give the dongsaeng for you” Leeteuk then kissed her daughter.

“Yayy! Promise??” Sojung give her pinky finger to his dad.

“Promise” Leeteuk said and kiss her daughter. Taeyeon on the other hand just smiled looking at them.

 

 

Update!! A happy chapter for everyone.

Next chapter I will begin with a new conflict!

Stay tuned to my story! Don't forget to subscribe and leave comment!

Kamsahamnida ^^