She's awake

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

The whole members of SNSD (except Yoona and Seohyun) is now at the hospital.

They drive immediately to Jeonju after Yuri called them and told them that Taeyeon already gave birth to the baby.

They are now inside Taeyeon's room waiting for Taeyeon to wake up. She still not awake since the surgery's done.

"It's been 6 hours since the surgery and Taeyeon's still not awake!" Leeteuk cried.

"Leeteuk oppa, you have to be strong for Taeyeon"

"I'm really worried about her. What if she never wake up again. I can't live without her"

"Wae you talk like that oppa? Remember, Taeyeon is a tough girl. She will pass this okay oppa" Yuri patted Leeteuk.

He just stare at the sleeping Taeyeon.

"Hello, you guys can see the baby now. I'm going to check Ms. Kim Taeyeon" suddenly a doctor entered the room.

"You guys go first, I want to accompany Taeyeon here" Leeteuk straightly said.

"Oppa don't you want to see your baby? You should see your daughter too. He need you too oppa. We can accompany Taeyeon here, if she's awake we'll call you to go here"

"You are right, thank you. I'll be back soon" Leeteuk smiled and walk out from the room. He go to the Babies room to see his newborn daughter.

"Mr. Park? This is your baby girl. Congratulation" said the nurse and handed the baby to Leeteuk.

Leeteuk nervously accept his baby daughter to his hand. He's rocking the baby slowly.

"Welcome to the world, Park Sojung. I'm your appa" he whisper to his daughter ear and kissed his daughter.

Tears of hapinness falling to his cheeks.

"Nurse, can I bring the baby to her mom's room?" Leeteuk asked the nurse.

"Sure, but not too long. I'll pick her later" said the nurse.

"Okay.." Leeteuk then walk and hold the baby carefully.

"Guys!! This is baby Sojung!!" Leeteuk proudly said.

Sunny scream when she look Leeteuk entered the room with baby Sojung.

They jumped to Leeteuk and Sojung.

"Aigoo, my niece. Why are you so tiny!" Yuri touch Sojung's cheek.

"Aigoo, her skin is very soft" Jessica and Sooyoung touch her tiny finger.

 "She have Taeyeon's nose. So cute" Sunny rubbed Sojung's hair that only a little.

"Aigoo Sojung ah.. Neomu kyeoptaa~" Hyoyeon and Tiffany smiling while starring at baby Sojung.

Leeteuk smiled widely. He's so proud being a father of a baby angel.

After that he walk to Taeyeon's bed and place Sojung beside Taeyeon.

Then he whispered to her. "Taeyeon ah.. This is our daugther. Thank you for giving birth to an angel. You have to wake up soon, me and Sojung needs you. I love you Taeyeon"

Leeteuk kissed Taeyeon's forehead.

 

**********************

 

Leeteuk, Sunny, and Hyoyeon are the only left in the hospital. The other back to Seoul because they have a schedule.

"Oppa, we want to buy Taeyeon an apartement near our dorm at Seoul. So that we can acompanny her more often. She also needs help to take care of Sojung after this. Jeonju is too far oppa. Don't you think so?" Sunny talked with Leeteuk.

"No need. I already bought it. She will move to there right after she discharged from this hospital. I already preapare everything" Leeteuk smiled.

"Woaahh that's good oppa! You're going to move there too?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Of course since it's in Seoul. I'll move in"

"Taeyeon will be very happy" Hyoyeon said.

Leeteuk walked to Taeyeon side.

"Taeyeon-ah you hear what we are talking? Wake up soon and we will start our own family. You and I and Sojung live together. I'll protect you from anything" then he kissed her forehead.

 

********************

 

2 days later..

Leeteuk is always at the hospital since 2 days ago. He never leave Taeyeon, he stayed at Taeyeon room. He sleep at there, eat at there and doing everything in the room. He skipped all his schedule, he want to be the first person Taeyeon seeing when she's wake up. Everyday Leetuk brought Sojung to Taeyeon from the babies room, hoping that she will wake up soon..

"Oppa, we want to buy some food. Do you want something?" Yoona asked Leeteuk.

Yoona and Seohyun is in the hospital now.

"Just buy me a kimchi fried rice. Thank you Yoona"

"Alright oppa. No prob. We will back soon. Call us if Taeyeon unnie awake" Then they left the room.

 

Leeteuk just shut his eyes for a second when he heard the door open.

"Yoona? You back already?"

But it's not Yoona. He seems surprise seeing the person who's just entered the room. It's Kangin.

Leeteuk clench his fist "what are you doing here?!"

"I want to know how is her condition" Kangin look at the sleeping Taeyeon.

"You see! She did not awake since the surgery done! She have so much stress and lost a lot of blood! It's all because of you! If she never wake up again you have to pay all of this!" Leeteuk shout at him.

"She still not awake?" He walk towards Taeyeon's bed.

"Don't dare to touch her!!!" Leeteuk warned.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon.. Please wake up.." He cried beside Taeyeon's bed he touch Taeyeon's hand.

Leeteuk quickly remove his hand from Taeyeon's

"I said don't touch her".

"Taeyeon-ah.. Wake up" Kangin touch Taeyeon again.

Leeteuk grab his collar and punch him.

"Go!! Don't dare to touch her after what you have done to her!!!" Leeteuk said angrily.

"I wouldn't hurt her again. I don't want to go. I want to wake her up"

"Oppa? What's going on?" Yoona and Seohyun entered the room.

"Omo! Kangin oppa!" Yoona and Seohyun gasp.

"Yoong. Help me to kick this guy out of this room" Leeteuk said that push Kangin hardly to the door.

"Kangin oppa.. I think you should leave now" Yoona take Kangin hand and walk outside. Kangin follow her.

"You can leave now" Yoona about to leave him.

"Yoona. Please tell Taeyeon that I'm sorry when she wakes up. I regret all of this. I'm sorry" he said then leave.

"What did he say?" Leetuk asked Yoona when she's back to the room.

"He said he regret it, oppa. He want me to tell Taeyeon eonni that he's sorry" Yoona explain to Leeteuk.

"Don't trust what he said. He just acted it out" Leeteuk said coldly.

"But I think he really means it oppa. He looks really sorry" Yoona said again.

"Don't defend him. You know what he did to Taeyeon" Leeteuk couldn't believe Yoona trust that man.

"Okay oppa up to you. I'm going back to Seoul now oppa. Call us if Taeyeon's awake. Take care oppa. Annyeong~" Yoona and Seohyun said goodbye to Leeteuk and leave to Seoul.

"Taeyeon ah. When you will wake up? I'm really worried about you" he cried while kissing her hand.

Suddenly he felt Taeyeon's fingers moving.

"Taeyeon-ah?? Taeyeon??" He looked at Taeyeon. Her eyes still shut.

"Taeyeon.. I'm here. It's me.. Leeteuk oppa. I'm here for you! Wake up Taeyeon! Jebal.." He cried.

"Oppa?" Taeyeon slowly open her eyes.