Jessica is too much..

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

-Leeteuk's POV-

So Taeyeon is pregnant? And it's because of me.. Honestly, I really want to take the responsibility. But how about Super Junior?? I'm the leader. Am I selfish if I quit and leave them? Taeyeon will be not safe too if I quit and marry her. My fans are going to kill her. No.. I'll never let that happen. I really love Taeyeon and I want both of them to be safe. I have to take care both of them.. So what should I do?? Ahh I'm going crazy..

 

-Taeyeon's POV-

That's it.. Leeteuk oppa didn't want this baby and Jessica's mad at me. Should I abort this baby or quit SNSD and take care this baby alone? But this baby also need a father. Ahh what should I do?? Leeteuk oppa, do you love me or not? Ahh wae I let that night happen.. Why regret always comes late? I shouldn't do 'that' with him so this baby will never exist.

"Mianhae baby-ah If I have to kill you later" I rub my belly. I still can't believe there's a human inside my body.

The next morning I awakened by the sound of my phone. It's our manager who is calling.

"Taeyeon, tell everyone to get ready in 2 hours. I'll take you and the others to SM. You guys will have a special stage next week on Music Bank" He said. 

"Ne oppa" I answered and get up quickly to the bathroom to wash my face.

I wake Sunny up then she wake Seohyun too. So Seohyun can wake up the others as well.

After done preparing, Sunny and I walk to our dining room to have our breakfast.

Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona, and Tiffany already here.

Sunny and I join them and sit.

 

"Unnie, are you sure you will join this special stage?? I mean umm.. You're pregnant. A pregnant women can't do anything heavy right. You can't dance if you're pregnant unnie" Yoona said suddenly. She look at Taeyeon and the others.

'Umm.. I think Yoona's right" Hyoyeon agreed.

"It's okay guys.. I will be okay" Taeyeon smiled.

Everyone still with their worried face.

"Where is Sica and Sooyoung?! We're gonna be late. Aish let me call them"

Tiffany stand up and walk quickly to SooSica's room.

"Hey you two.. Still not done yet??" Tiffany said while looking at Sica who's combing her hair.

"I'm done now" Sooyoung walk out from the bathroom and leave the room.

"So princess, how long we should wait until you done?" Tiffany look at Sica with her annoyed face.

"Are we having breakfast together?" Asked the ice princess, without looking at Tiffany, she's still combing her hair and look at herself in the mirror.

"Of course princess.. So hurry up!! All of us are waiting!" Tiffany was about to leave the room.

"Taengoo too?" Sica asked and glanced at Tiffany for a second.

"Of course. She's still our members for your information, princess! So.. Stop acting like that from now on!"

She's pretty tired with her attitude since yesterday.

"You guys eat first.." Jessica said and entered the bathroom.

"She's not done yet, let's eat first.." Tiffany said and back to her seat.

Then they eat their food.

"I'm done. I'll go first. See you at SM" Jessica passed the dining room and walk to the front door.

"Hey Sica!" Hyoyeon shout.

BLAM!

She left already.

"Ish.. What's wrong with her.."

Everyone just stay silent. They know Sica's still mad with Taeyeon.

"Taeyeon, you have to eat!"

Tiffany said when she realized Taeyeon didn't touch her food a bit.

"I'm not hungry" answered Taeyeon.

"But your baby is hungry, Taeyeon" Tiffany said again.

"Ne Taeyeon unnie, you have to eat even just a little, the baby needs to eat" Seohyun added.

Everyone just nod, agree with Tiffany and Seohyun.

"Thanks guys for your care" Taeyeon smiled to her members and start to eat the food. Everyone just smiled looking at her.

 

SM Building

 

"Tae, don't forced youself, just tell us if you're tired okay" Hyoyeon said.

"It's only a week until the performance. Don't spoiled her. No one told her to get pregnant right. It's her fault so she have to bear it herself" Jessica responded with sadistic.

"OKAY! THAT'S ENOUGH JESSICA JUNG! I'm tired enough with your attitude since yesterday!!!! You're really too much! Do you think you are perfect??!!! You think you never do any mistakes??!! And REMEMBER! Taeyeon is still our leader and she's your unnie! Watch your attitude!" Tiffany said angrily.

"Tsk" Jessica rolled her eyes.

"Are you sure she still can be our leader after this??" She raised her eyebrow looking at Tiffany and leave the pratice room.

Taeyeon lowered her face, she cried.

They know actually, Sica is kinda true. They don't know what will happen to them.

What will Sooman do if he found out about Taeyeon's pregnancy? Tell her to do an abortion?? Fire her from SM?? Force her to move to antoher country?? Or.. Disband SNSD?? All of that can't be happening..

"Don't worry Taeng, we are here. We'll not let anything bad happen to you, okay?" Tiffany said and hugged Taeyeon. 

The others join to hugged their leader.. 

 

 

Thank you for all subscribers! I'll update the next chapter soon!! Kamsahamnida ^__^