The Fight

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

“But eomma, is Kangin ahjussi a stranger?” Sojung asked her mom.

“Anni. Wae? Why are you asking like that?” Taeyeon look at her daughter confused.

“Um.. Kangin ahjussi gave Sojung ice cream today at school. You asked me if I ate food from stranger right. I just eat ice cream from Kangin ahjussi today”

“Ah.. Ahjussi gave you ice cream? Sojung-ah later don’t eat everything if eomma or appa is not with you okay” Taeyeon hugged her daughter tight.

Taeyeon is frightened inside. She almost fell for Kangin. She almost trust him again. She almost believe him. So he’s back?

 

-Taeyeon POV-

Oh my God. I can’t believe it. I almost trust Kangin? I let him touch my daughter. I thought he’s really changed. But he try to hurt my daughter? I can’t believe it.

I hugged Sojung so tight. Because how stupid I am I make my daughter hurt. I shouldn’t let Kangin touch my daughter. And I just gave him a chance to make friend again with me? Oh Kim Taeyeon why are you so stupid.

“Sojung-ah go sleep okay, you have to take a rest, eomma is here with you” I rubbed my daughter hair and try to put her to sleep.

After Sojung is asleep I look at my phone. Should I call Leeteuk oppa? He’s probably super busy. And he will be mad too if he knows I met Kangin and he will be very mad at me if he knows Sojung like this.

“Baek” I talk in the phone.

I decided to call Baekhyun, I don’t know who else to call.

“Ah you have schedule later? It’s midnight baek.. take care of yourself don’t be too tired okay.. No noona is fine. Yeah don’t worry” I said to him in the phone.

Then I hang up. I sighed. Baekhyun is busy. He have schedule. He seem worried too because of my sudden call, I don’t want him to worried so I decided not to tell him what happened. Should I call my member? SNSD is busy too right now. They will be freaking out I f I tell them about this, and one of them definitely will tell Leeteuk oppa.

Aish ottohke? But I can’t handle this myself. I took again my phone and typed Sunny’s number.

“Sunny-ah. Can you help me? Sojung is sick” I said when she answer her phone.

“Arraseo” I hang up. Sunny said she will come asap.

 

**************************

 

“Taeyeon-ah!!!!!!!!!!”

Taeyeon open her eyes when she heard someone’s scream.

“Yuri? Hyoyeon?” Taeyeon look at them confused. Why they are here instead of Sunny?

“Sunny told us to come because she’s in the middle of musical practicing when you call her. She’s too panic then call us two who are in the dorm to go here” Hyoyeon explain.

“Oh . I don’t know I thought she will come herself”

“No no she don’t want to make you upset so she send us to here” said Yuri.

“Thank you guys” Taeyeon hugged them.

“It’s not a big deal Tae, and what happened to our Sojung?” Yuri asked again.

“Sit down and listen to me. Calm down okay” Taeyeon sit with them then explain all the story.

“WHAT????!!!!!!!!!” Yuri shout.

“Shhhh! Sojung is sleeping” Hyoyeon remind her.

“I know guys I’m so stupid. Ottohke? I’m scared. I’m sure Kangin will find me again” Taeyeon said again.

“Taeyeon this is not right. You have to tell Leeteuk oppa okay”

“You know he can’t go home”

“At least he know what happened to you and Sojung.So he can protect you Taeyeon ah” Hyoyeon said to Taeyeon.

“Arraseo”

“When we don’t have schedule we will stay with you at your apartement okay. Sunny will tell the others so who don’t have schedule will be with you”

“Thank you guys. I’m sorry” Taeyeon said again.

“No you don’t have to say sorry. We are sister okay Tae. We will protect you.” Hyoyeon said and hug Taeyeon.

 

**************************

 

 

---1 week later---

 

Taeyeon is at Sojung’s kindergarten. She pick up her daughter up from school.

“Taeyeon? Long time no see? Why are you not replying my text?”

“Oh! Kangin ahjussi!” Sojung smiled to Kangin.

“Hey Sojung” Kangin was about to touch Sojung.

“Don’t touch her!” Taeyeon pull Sojung closer to her.

“Taeyeon-ah what’s wrong with you? I thought we were friend again?”

Taeyeon ignored him and drag Sojung to their car.

“Go inside first, eomma need to talk to that ahjussi” Taeyeon ordered her daughter.

Sojung without talking anything just obeyed her mom.

“Tae” Kangin reach Taeyeon hand.

“Don’t touch me! I know what you are thinking!!!” Taeyeon look at his eyes and shout.

“Don’t meet me again I know you are still the old Kangin! Your are not my Kangin oppa anymore!! You really changed and I can’t believe you anymore!!!!!!!” Taeyeon hit his chest.

“I don’t understand Taeyeon-ah”

“Don’t pretend you are innocent oppa! I know you want to hurt my daughter! Just go away! Leave us!!!!” Taeyeon shout again.

She quickly go inside her car. And drive off.

“Eomma? Why are you mad at ahjussi?” Sojung confusedly ask her mom.

“Sojung-ah listen to eomma okay, Kangin ahjussi is a bad ahjussi, you don’t go near him again okay. Just listen to eomma. Arraseo?”

“Ne” Sojung need her head.

 

“Sojung ah eomma is not feeling well. Eomma will go sleep okay. Appa will be home soon. Just play and wait him okay” Taeyeon kiss her daughter’s head and walk to her room.

Taeyeon is not feeling well again. Because she’stoo stressed lately? Kangin make her go crazy. So she decided to sleep for awhile.

 

“Sojung-ah!!” Leeteuk shout from the front door.

Sojung who is in the living room playing her cooking set quickly jump and ran towards her dad.

“APPA!!!!!!” Leeteuk lifted up her daughter and kiss her.

“Aigoo.. Sojung-ah appa miss you so much!!”

“Sojung miss appa too!!” Sojung hugged her dad.

“Where is eomma?” Leeteuk look around.

“Eomma said she’s not feeling well so she went to sleep appa” Sojung answered her daddy.

“Ah geurae? Arrseo, here Sojung! Appa bought a lot of toys for you!” Leeteuk put Sojung in the sofa and give her a plastic bag.

“Yay!! Gomawo appa!!” Sojung smiled widely while happily open the bag.

Leeteuk smiled and then walk towards his and Taeyeon’s room.

He smiled looking at the sleeping Taeyeon, he missed her so much. He was about to wake Taeyeon, when he saw Taeyeon’s phone vibrate.

He peek at Taeyeon’s phone and his eyes widened when he read who’s calling.

He quickly grab the phone and answered it.

“HOW COULD YOU CALL MY WIFE? WHERE DO YOU GET HER NUMBER??” Leeteuk angrily answer. His minds flew to the past when Kangin kidnapped Taeyeon.

“Oppa??” Taeyeon said while look at Leeteuk beside her bed.

Leeteuk give a sign “just stay still” to Taeyeon.  “DON’T TRY TO CALL HER AGAIN! SHE’S MY WIFE OKAY” he said then hang up. He threw the phone to the bed.

“Oppa?” Taeyeon who knows who’s calling try to talk to Leeteuk. Leeteuk try to hold his anger.

“Kim Taeyeon answer me, why is that guy have your number??” Leeteuk look at Taeyeon.

“I’m sorry oppa.. I gave him my number. I…”

“What are you thinking?!! You know he hurt you once! How can you trust him again??! Are you out of mind?? Are you crazy? You know he’s dangerous, you know I hate him so much too. How can you talk to him again??” Leeteuk shout to Taeyeon.

“Oppa.. I can explain..” Taeyeon already crying. She never see her husband become this angry.

“That’s it Taeyeon! DO YOU STILL HAVE A FEELING FOR HIM?” Leeteuk shout again.

“WHAT? NO! Oppa why are you saying like that?! You know I love you” Taeyeon cry.

“SO why are you still in contact with him AND WITHOUT TELLING ME?!” Leeteuk said again.

“It’s not what you thinking oppa..”

“Just go.. I’m tired. I was busy out there to make money and you meeting another guy? And the guy is Kangin? You are crazy Taeyeon”Leeteuk said again.

“It’s not what you think oppa. I try to explain but you won’t listen” Taeyeon then leave Leeteuk.

Taeyeon walked out from her room. Sojung see her mom walking towards the front door.

“Eomma? Are you okay? I heard appa shouting and why are you crying?” Sojung asked her mom.

“Eomma is okay Sojung-ah. Eomma need to go for awhile. Listen to appa ok” before Sojung can say anything Taeyeon leave their house.

 

************************

 

“Appa.. Where’s eomma going? Eomma is crying appa” Sojung said while shaking Leeteuk legs.

“Sojung-ah appa is tired just go to your room and play with your new toys ok?” Leeteuk said to  his  daughter.

Sojung can’t do anything and just listen to her dad, like her mom told her to.

 

-Leeteuk POV-

Am I too much to her? No no. It’s her fault for not being honest to me. How can she met that jerk? Does she not know how much I’m worried if she met that guy? I know Kangin personality. I used to be his bestfriend. I know he will not give up for everything he wants. Why Taeyeon never understand?

Sudennly I remembered what Sojung said. Taeyeon is not feeling well. And I let her walk alone outhere? Oh my.. I’m a stupid husband.

To : Taeyeon

Taeyeon-ah comeback home okay

 

Leeteuk waited for a few minutes, there’s no reply from her. So he decided to write again.

 

To : Taeyeon

Come home okay, I’m sorry. We can talk about this. I’m not mad anymore. I’m worried Taeyeon-ah please come home.

 

But it’s the same. No reply from her.

“Aish” Leeteuk now dialing Taeyeon’s number. But he feels a vibrate on their bed instead.

“! She’s not bringing her phone!” Leeteuk said frustrated.

“I have to look for her” He quickly stand up and leave to search Taeyeon.

 

 

Yayyyy! Update everyday! This story is going to end soon!

Glad that I still have some readers! 

Please subscribe! <3