Sick Sojung

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

“Noona? Why are you meeting him?” Baekhyun asked Taeyeon.

They are now in Sojung’s favorite ice cream shop.

“I’m not meeting him Baek, we accidently meet at the park”

“And why you let him play with Sojung? Come on Taeyeon noona, you know he’s a bad guy. I don’t want him hurt you and Sojung again.” Baekhyun look at Taeyeon while talking seriously.

“I know Baek, but he apologized, he said he regret it”

“And you trust him?” Baekhyun asked again.

“I don’t know, but I think he mean it. I used to know him Baek, so don’t worry. He’s so good to me before” Taeyeon smiled to Baekhyun.

“Leeteuk hyung will be mad too if he knows you meeting that jerk” said Baekhyun again.

He is worried about his favorite noona, he don’t want Kangin hurt her again.

“I know so please don’t tell him okay” Taeyeon said.

“Well…”

“Please? Can you do it for me?” Taeyeon look at him.

“Arraseo, for noona” Baekhyun look down but smiled to Taeyeon.

“But be careful okay!!” Baekhyun said again.

“Arraseo my bacon” Taeyeon said and patted his head.

“Oh and why are you here? I thought EXO boys is super busy?” Taeyeon laughed.

“No noona today we are free, so I decided to take a fresh air for a while and then I saw you sitting alone at that park.” Said Baekhyun while eating his cotton candy flavor ice cream. Taeyeon just noded her head.

“Where’s Leeteuk hyung anyway?” He asked again.

“World tour. 1 week not home” said Taeyeon.

“Is my noona feeling lonely? Kekeke” Baekhyun .

“No I’m not. Well.. A little bit. But I understand his job” Taeyeon said again.

“You can call me anytime if you need a friend noona! I’m here” Baekhyun smiled widely.

“Thanks Baek, but you are busy too. Same with him. Kekeke” Taeyeon laughed. Baekhyun  just pouted.

After done with their ice cream they are ready to go home. Taeyeon was about to pay their bill. But Baekhyun paid it first.

“My treat today” He said while paying.

“Aigoo. You don’t have to do this Baek, I should be the one who’s paying” Taeyeon said.

“No noona, I’m happy to treat you and Sojung! Right cutie girl?” Baekhyun said and patted Sojung head.

“Thank you Baekhyun samchon for buying Sojung ice cream!” Sojung said with a big smile on her face.

“You’re welcome little girl! Let’s go home noona. I send you and Sojung to your apartement” Baekhyun said and hold Sojung hand.

“Okay” Taeyeon just followed them.

 

****************************

 

“Sojung-ah”

“O! Ahjussi? Hello!” Sojung said when someone called her name.

“Are you coming home from school?” asked the man.

“Ne. But I think eomma is not yet come to pick Sojung up. Ahjussi, what are you doing here?”

“I want to see Sojung. Ahjussi like Sojung because Sojung is so pretty and cute, so ahjussi want to see Sojung. Here ahjussi bring Sojung ice cream!” Kangin give Sojung a box of ice cream.

“Wahh.. Kamsahamnida ahjussi! Sojung really like ice cream!” Sojung without hestitation take the ice cream from him.

“Wah ahjussi how do you know I like vanilla flavor”

“I don’t know ahjussi just pick what ahjussi liked too”

“Oh we have the same taste!” Sojung smiled while eating her ice cream.

“Sojung-ah ahjussi need to go okay, wait your eomma here, bye!” Kangin then left Sojung.

After a few minutes Taeyeon arrived.

“Sojungie”

“Eomma! Why are you late?” Sojung pouted.

“Sorry honey, eomma has a work to do, so a little bit late to pick you up. Let’s go home okay? Mianhae” Taeyeon lifted her daughter and kiss her cheek.

“Kekeke it’s okay eomma” Sojung kiss back her mom.

“Eomma let’s go to the mall” Sojung asked her mom while they are in the car.

“Aigoo mianhae Sojung eomma is tired today. We’ll go next time okay?” said Taeyeon while focus driving. She’s not feeling well today.

“Ah. It’s okay eomma” Sojung said.

“Write your homework okay, eomma want to rest for a while. Just go to eomma’s room if you need something okay” Taeyeon then left her daughter in her room and when to her bedroom.

Taeyeon feel dizzy and don’t have appetite for eat today, she don’t know either why suddenly she’s not feeling well. Maybe she’s too tired doing the housework alone.

Taeyeon woke up and look at her phone. It’s 6PM already. She slept for about 4 hours?!

“Oh my God. Why I overslept?” Taeyeon asked herself. She usually don’t do the take a nap thing.

“Aigoo, I have to preapare dinner for Sojung” She rushly wash her face and went outside her room.

She went to Sojung’s room to check her daughter, and she found her daughter sleep in her bed.

“Sojung-ah?” she come closer to her daughter.

“Sojung-ah wake up” She try to wake her daughter. But she’s surprised when she touch her daughter , her body is burning.

“Oh my God! Sojung are you sick?!” panic Taeyeon.

“Eomma…” Sojung groan.

“Eomma is here baby. Are you sick? Where is the pain? Tell eomma”

“Eomma my body’s hurt” Sojung said weakly.

“Let’s go to the hospital okay!!!!!!” Taeyeon quickly lifted up her daughter with tears coming down from her eyes. She worried so much. Sojung’s body is burning her face looked pale.

Taeyeon decided to take a cab, she is too weak for driving. Her body is feels no good either. She still have to carry Sojung.

“Wait okay we’ll go to hospital” Taeyeon rushly bring her daughter downstairs.

“Taeyeon??! What happened?” Kangin out of nowhere appear.

“Oppa??! Sojung is sick” Taeyeon said while looking at the street looking for a cab.

“Here, let me hold her. You look not well too Taeng” Taeyeon just give Sojung to Kangin while she is stopping a cab in front of them.

When they arrived at the hospital they rushly went to the emergency room, Kangin helped Taeyeon carry Sojung.

“Please wait mam” the doctor said and checked on Sojung.

“Taeyeon-ah are you okay?” Kangin said while sitting with Taeyeon.

“Yes, but my daughter is not okay oppa. I’m really worried” Taeyeon cry.

“Hey it’s okay, calm down I’m sure Sojung will be okay” Kangin hug Taeyeon.

“Thanks oppa. I hope so..”

 

“Park Sojung eomma?” a nurse called Taeyeon.

“The doctor wants to see you, follow me” then Taeyeon followed the nurse.

She went to where Sojung was laid. Sojung laid in the bed unconsius.

“How is my daughter, doc?” Taeyeon asked while looking at her daughter worriedly.

“It’s alright, I gave her injection and everything is okay now. But I want to asked you something, did she eat something? She’s poisoned. Do you know what she’s eating lately?” said the doctor.

“She always eat at home with me. I don’t think she ate something bad” said Taeyeon.

“I see.. but becareful okay.I’m pretty sure this cause is a poisoned food. Watch your daughter. Tell her to not accept everything from stranger”

“I got it doc” Taeyeon said.

“Ok, I’ll be going. She will be wake up soon, don’t worry too much.” The doctor said and leave.

“Thanks doc” Taeyeon bow and then sit beside her daughter bed.

“Eomma is sorry Sojung-ah” she held her daughter hand and kiss her daughter.

 

***********************

 

“Taeyeon you have to eat” Kangin went inside Sojung’s room.

“Thanks oppa, but I don’t feel like eating”

“You can’t be sick too, come on eat, I bought you food.” Kangin put a box of food in the table.

“Thank you oppa, thanks for your help and care too” Taeyeon smiled to Kangin. She think that Kangin now is a good guy, she believe him now.

“Here you eat okay. Oppa have to go first. Oh can I have your number? Text me when Sojung is awake okay. I’m worried too” Kangin said and handed his phone.

“Sure oppa, here. Thanks for your help today” Taeyeon typed her number.

“I call your phone too, save my number okay. Take care Tae” Kangin said and then left.

Not a long time after Kangin left Sojung is awake.

“Eomma” she looked at her mom.

“Sojung-ah! You awake?? Eomma is sorry. Are you okay? Still hurt?” Taeyeon asked her daughter.

“Sojung is feeling better eomma.. Don’t cry” Sojung touch her mom’s face.

“Arraseo my daughter. Sojung are you hungry? Here eomma have food”

Taeyeon open the food that Kangin buy for her, it’s  a seaweed food.

“Sojung-ah do you eat food from a stranger?” Taeyeon asked while feeding her daughter.

“No eomma. Why?”

“Nothing eomma is just asking. You know right you can’t talk to stranger, can’t accept anything from stranger?” Taeyeon asked her daughter.

“Ne, arrayo eomma” Sojung answer her mom.

“Good girl” Taeyeon smiled to her daughter.

“But eomma, is Kangin ahjussi is a stranger?” Sojung asked her mom.

 

Update again!! Is there still any reader for this story??

Sorry I always took a long time for update T^T

Leave your comment if you still reading okay! I promise to update asap.

Thank you! ^_^