I Love You More

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

-Leeteuk's POV-

 

"Hyung?" Donghae's voice suddenly intteruped my thought.

"What's up Hae?" I asked.

"I know your problem" he said.

Oh great. He must know this from his girlfriend.

"Please tell Taeyeon to not kill her baby" he said with a serious face.

"Hyung remember, you must be responsible at this, you're the father and this is your fault too.. You have to support her no matter what. Yoona said Taeyeon is really frustated because of this problem" he said again which makes me stay silent for a minute.

"I know Hae.. But I just need some time to think too.. If I marry her, what about super junior?? You guys still needs me right?" I finally said.

"Of course we all need you hyung and I didn't tell you to marry her. I'm just telling you to support her"

After saying that, he left my room.

 

He's right. I have to support Taeyeon. She's pregnant, something bad could happen to her with a stress like that.

I have to talk to her! 

I took my phone and dialed Taeyeon's number.

"........"

I can bet she answered my call already but she's not talking.

"Taeyeon.." I called her.

"What do you want" she answered coldly.

"Can we meet? I have something to talk with you"

She just stayed silent. But finally answered..

"Where" she asked. Still cold.

"At your dorm?" I suggest.

"No" she didn't agree.

"Okay how about the park near your dorm" I suggest again.

"Ok" she agreed to meet me at the park.

 

After that, I walk as fast as I can to the park. I wait for about 10 minutes, finally she came.

 

"Taeyeon-ah.." I called her.

"What" she gave me a cold glance for a second.

Okay, my sweet Taeyeon already change into a cold Taeyeon.

"Are you mad?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry for my stupid words before. I'm sorry for saying that I can't be a daddy for your baby.. ah anni.. our baby. I'm sorry Taeyeon.."

She just stay silent for a moment, until I speak again. 

"I'll be responsible. I promise to take care of you and the baby" I sincerely said and reach her hand. She didn't move a bit.

"Taeyeon-ah.." I lifted her face to face me. Tears are flowing all over her soft cheeks. 

"Tae.. Listen to me.. We can settle this problem together ok? You don't have to worry. Oppa's here" I kiss her forehead and slowly place my hand on her stomach.

I still can't believe there is my baby inside here. I get butterflies on my stomach suddenly when I touch her stomach. I'm happy to have her completely.

Taeyeon hold my hand which on her stomach. She look at my eyes deeply "Thank you oppa.. I love you too" she said while sobbing.

"You are always welcome, baby" I erase her tears and peck her lips.

 

After that, we take a sit in a bench.

I cuddled her, she placed her head on my shoulder.

"Oppa.." she moved and look at me.

"Ne?" I smiled and look at her back.

"But I can't be SNSD's leader anymore. My stomach will get bigger soon. This baby is growing, oppa.."

"Should we tell the company?" She said again.

"We have to do that in the end too.. So just tell me when you are ready to tell Sooman. I'll accompanny you to face him. I'm sorry Taeng.. This all happened because of me" I lowered my head.

"Shhhhh" Taeyeon place her finger on my lips.

"It's not only your fault. It's okay oppa.. I love SNSD, my job, my carrer. But I also can't resist the truth that I love you more than anything, oppa.." Taeyeon sincerely said.

I'm so happy to hear that from this girl. The girl that I love so much. Me too Taeyeon.. I love you.. I love you more than anything.

"I love you more. Thank you for loving me back" I hugged her tight.

Then we kissed. I feel like I don't want to end this kiss forever. Seems like we're gonna kiss all night long then... :) 

 

 

UPDATES!!! Short but a happy chapter!!!! Leeteuk finally take the responsibility! :D For new readers, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!Thank you!!!! ^__^  

Sorry if there are some typo :D