I Have To Kill This Baby..

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

"Now Kim Taeyeon, tell me who is the father?!" Tiffany asked Taeyeon coldly.

"It's.. Leeteuk oppa..." she lowered her head.

 

"Mwo??? Leeteuk oppa?!" Tiffany eyes got rounded.

"How come?? You have something with him? Since when? Okay Taeyeon did you realized that you have a boyfriend??" said Tiffany again.

"I know. But it was an accident. That night when you and the others are telling me to buy the hot chocolate, I didn't came home right? I went to a hotel with him" Taeyeon answered with a soft voice.

"What?! Omg you do 'that' in hotel?! Oh you guys preapared a lot" Fany said and look at Taeyeon sarcastically.

"No! That's not it! I swear. We just want to warm ourself because it's rainning that night. But they don't have a fireplace at their lobby, so we ended up rent a room" Taeyeon answered with a loud voice and faced Tiffany.

"So.. It's pure an accident? But I'm very sure you do know when you do 'it' with him" Tiffany said still with her sarcastic look.

"Yea, but I'm kinda drunk too that night"

"Do you love him??" Tiffany's face look more calm than before.

"Who?"

"Leeteuk.. of course.."

"Yes Fany I love him.. I love him so much. I do love him so much, even before I dated Kangin oppa" answered Taeyeon.

"So why you dated Kangin if you loves him??"

"He forced me to be his girlfriend and I also thought that Leeteuk doesn't loves me back, which was wrong"

 

"Tae.. Fany.. We're home!!" Jessica's dolphin voice heard by Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

"Okay Taeyeon. Let's go!" Tiffany grabbed and pull Taeyeon hand, but Taeyeon just stay at her place.

"Why you not moving? Ppali!" Tiffany rolled her eyes and pulled Taeyeon.

"They gonna mad at me.." Tiffany release Taeyeon's hand.

"I know, but this is the facts and yourself made this. You have to faced it Taeng.. They'll know too sooner or later. Come on"

 

"Taeyeon? Are you okay?" asked Sunny worried to her roomate.

"No, she's not okay" Tiffany answered it.

"Guys, our leader is pregnant" Tiffany said again.

"Hahaha very funny Hwang Mi Young" Jessica laughed.

"I'm serious Jung Sooyeon" Tiffany looked at them with a serious face.

"Unnie?? Is that true??" Yoona looked at Taeyeon disbelief.

While the others just stay silent. They're shocker than ever.

"OH MY GOD THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. Kim Taeyeon! You ruined our life!" Jessica yelled at Taeyeon.

"So what are you going to do with the baby??!! You want to keep it? Then how about us?? How about SNSD?" said Jessica again. Everyone's knows she's mad.

"I know Sica.. I'm.. I'm so sorry. If you guys want, I'll abort this baby" Taeyeon said while touching her stomach. Tears are flowing on her cheeks.

"What???!! Are you crazy!!! No! You can't abort that innocent baby!" Sunny yelled to Taeyeon.

"Yes unnie, I agreed with Sunny unnie, you can't do an abortion" Yoona said.

"Unnie please don't kill the baby" Seohyun said, she cried too.. Her face are full of tears.

Taeyeon just stay silent.

"Taeyeon, who's the father?" Yuri spoke up.

Taeyeon didn't answered.

"Taeyeon?" Yuri asked again.

"It's Leeteuk oppa guys" Tiffany answered instead of Taeyeon.

Everyone's eyes got rounded, they look at their leader disbelief.

"Oh you are cheating? Great! You are awesome Kim Taeyeon" Jessica said sarcastically.

"Enough Sica" Yuri said and glared at Sica. Jessica ignored Yuri, she leave to her room, followed by the others.

It's only Tiffany, Yuri, Sunny, Seohyun, and Taeyeon are left in the living room.

"Let's call the father now" said Sunny. She hand Taeyeon her cellphone and dialled Leeteuk's number.

"Yeoboseo? No oppa, this is Taeyeon"

"Ne, can you come to my dorm? I've something to tell you oppa"

"Ne oppa.. Ne.. See you"

 

-Leeteuk POV-

I was in the middle of practicing with my members when suddenly my phone rang. It was a call from Sunny.

"Yeoboseo? Sunny? What's up?" instead of Sunny's voice, I heard Taeyeon's beautiful voice over there. I walk out from the practicing room .

"Oh Taeng? What's wrong? You okay?" Leeteuk asked.

"Ohh okay I'll go to your dorm after finish practicing okay?"

"See you" Yayy I'm going to meet her after this.

 

"Hai guys" Leeteuk entered SNSD's dorm.

"Taeyeon is in her room oppa. Go inside" Sunny said to Leeteuk. Then Leeteuk walk and entered the room.

"Hi.." said Taeyeon.

"Hi Taeyeon" Leeteuk smiled.

"What is it? You said you've something to tell me" Leeteuk said again.

"Leeteuk oppa, I'm pregnant.." Taeyeon said facing him.

"What?! You are what?!" panic Leeteuk.

"I'm PREGNANT! And this is your baby!" Taeyeon yelled.

"Don't tell me you forgot with what we have done that night" Taeyeon glared at Leeteuk.

"No.. I remember all that.. But.." He stops for a second.

"I can't be a daddy. Super Junior needs me. Sorry Taengoo" Leeteuk turned his face from facing Taeyeon. He can't think clearly right now.

"Then I will just abort this" she said while pointing at her stomach.

"WHAT?! NO! Please Taengoo.. Wait, I just need some time to think. Don't do anything stupid till I make the decisions. Okay? Please Taeyeon.." Leeteuk said facing Taeyeon again.

Taeyeon just stay silent.

"What should I do? I have to kill this baby.." Taeyeon said on her mind.

 

 

UPDATEEEE :D What will Taeyeon do to her baby?? Stay tuned to my story!! xD Thank you for subscribing!! Comments are welcome! Thank youuuu! ( ^.^)/ Sorry if there was some typo ^.^'