The baby is here!

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

"Thank you everyone! Uri syupeo jyuni oeo!" Leeteuk end the performance with their chant.

"Good job oppadeul!!" Tiffany, Yuri, and Hyoyeon said, they are inside the Super Junior waiting room.

"Thank you guys.." Super junior member smiled.

"Oppa, let's go now before midnight" Tiffany said to Leeteuk.

"Okay. Guys I'll go to Taeyeon's mansion now.. Tell manager hyung ok?" Leeteuk said and he grab his bag from the sofa.

Leeteuk walk with Tiffany, Yuri, and Hyoyeon. He open his bag and took out his cellphone.

There's 1 message for him, he open it immediately.

"OMO!" He gasp.

"What's wrong??" Yuri, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon look at him.

"Kangin kidnapping Taeyeon!!!!!! That bastard!! Jinjja!!!" Leeteuk said frustated.

Tiffany take the phone from Leeteuk to read the message.

"Guys let's go"

Then they ran super fast to Leeteuk car. He drove the car as fast as he can to Jeonju.

 

*********************

 

"Ahhh" Taeyeon said in pain. She's sitting on the ground.

"Taeyeon!!!" Kangin run to Taeyeon panicly.

"A.. A.. Are you okay?" He stuttered.

"NO OPPA I'm not okay.. please bring me to hospital now! My stomach really hurts" she cried.

Kangin look around then he lift Taeyeon and run to his house.

"Arghhhhh" Taeyeon scream.

Kangin run faster.

"Wae you take me inside your house. Please bring me to the hospital oppa! My baby is coming" she scream and scratch Kangin back.

He ignore Taeyeon then place her in his bed.

"What are you doing. I don't want to give birth in here!! Please just bring me to the hospital I can't stand this pain anymore it hurts so much"

Taeyeon scream and cried, her hand was in her stomach.

Kangin look scared when Taeyeon scream. But he just sit beside Taeyeon and didn't do anything. But he look worried.

"Kangin oppa.. I'm sorry I know that I hurt you a lot. I know this all my fault I'm cheating on you. I'm really sorry oppa. If I can turn back time I'll also didn't want this to happen. I don't want to get pregnant before marriage too and lose my career. But it's my destiny to be like this"

"Please oppa, you said you love me. I'm begging you. I'm in pain now. My baby will be not safe too and also myself. My stomach really hurts oppa. Help me"

Taeyeon touch Kangin's hand and look at him while tears all over her face. She's holding the pain.

Kangin can't stand anymore to see the girl he loved in pain like that.

He finally lift Taeyeon and bring her to his car. He place Taeyeon in the front seat beside him. He drove as fast as he can to the hospital.

"Thank you Kangin oppa.." Taeyeon said weakly.

 

*****************

 

"If something bad happend to Taeyeon or my baby I'll kill that Kangin" Leeteuk said angrily while driving really fast.

"Calm down oppa, you have to drive properly. Just pray nothing will happen to Taeyeon" Tiffany try to calm Leeteuk down.

"But he's really crazy Fany! I'm scared he will hurt the baby even Taeyeon. He hates me so much" Leeteuk look really frustated.

"If he loves Taeyeon he wouldn't do such things" Hyoyeon said calmly.

Then they just silent and pray for Taeyeon.

 

***********************

 

"Arghhhhh oppa can you drive faster!!?"

Taeyeon grip Kangin hand really tight. She's sweating a lot.

"Be patient Taeyeon. I'm trying! I'm driving as fast as I can!" Kangin said in panic tone.

"Arghhh jebal.. I think I'll die now.. I can't hold this pain anymore.. Aaaahhhhh" Taeyeon scream and cried.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon I'm sorry" Kangin just continue drive faster.

Finally they arrived at the hospital. Kangin hurriedly lift and carry Taeyeon enter the hospital.

The nurse make Taeyeon lie in the bed and bring her to the emergency room.

"Please wait outside Sir. I'll handle this" said the doctor who's coming and quickly enter the emergency room.

"If something bad happen to Taeyeon it's all my fault.." Kangin cover his face with his hands.

"Excuse me sir, are you her husband? I have to do the surgery now. Because she's already weak. She lost so many blood and the water also already broke. The baby will be born prematurely."

"I'm not his husband, I'm her friend. Just do the best to save her and the baby! Please help doc"

"I will sir. Okay I'll do the surgery now. You can fill the patient information and pay the administration"

"Okay thanks doc. Please do your best."

After that Kangin walk to the hospital reception and fill the patient information then he paid half of the administration.

He already told the nurse that the father of Ms. Kim Taeyeon baby will be arrive soon. Then he drive home.

When he arrived at his house, he search Taeyeon's bag and send a message to Leeteuk from Taeyeon's phone.

 

To : Leeteuk oppa

Taeyeon is having your baby at Jeonju Family Hospital NOW. Go wait for her. 

 

Kangin

 

Then he press the send button.

 

************************

 

"We have to go to the family hospital" Leeteuk said.

They almost arrive at Taeyeon's mansion when he received Kangin's message.

He handed her phone to Tiff, Yuri, and Hyo.

"Omo that means the baby is born prematurely, 7 months!! Oh my God please bless Taeyeon" 

They finally arrive at the hospital.

The four of them rushly go to the hospital receptionist.

"Ms. Kim Taeyeon. Where is her room? I'm his boyfriend!" He ask the nurse.

"Ms. Kim Taeyeon. She is in the surgery room now on the 3rd floor. You can wait there" said the nurse.

"Thank you" Then they quickly go to 3rd floor.

"If something happend to Taeyeon or Sojung I'll kill that guy" Leeteuk cover his face with his hands. He cried softly.

He really worried about Taeyeon and his daughter.

"Oppa.." Yuri pat Leeteuk shoulder.

"Taeyeon is a tough girl. I'm sure she can pass this, and she will give birth to a healthy baby girl that we are all waiting"

"Thanks Yuri. You are right. Taeyeon is strong. I believe she can pass through this" Leeteuk smiled.

Tiffany and Hyoyeon also smiled to him.

They all believe their leader is strong enough.

 

Few hours later...

The doctor went out from the surgery room. Leeteuk quickly approach him.

"Doc!! How is Taeyeon and my baby??"

"Your baby is okay, it's a girl. Although she born prematurely she's quiet healthy but we still need to incubate her. You can see her later in the Babies room"

Leeteuk and the others feel relieved.

"How about Taeyeon??" He ask again.

"Taeyeon.. she's still weak. She lost blood a lot and also stress. She still not awake. We have to wait for that. Excuse me, I have to check your baby" then the doctor walk away.

 

 

Yayy finally the baby is here! But Taeyeon is not okay :( hehe..Thank you for leaving comments! ^.^