Manager oppa found out

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

Leeteuk was in the middle of practicing until his phone ring. It's Yuri who's calling.

"Hello?" He answered the call.

"WHAT???!!!! OKAY I GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW"

"Wae hyung?? What happened?? Who's in the hospital?" Donghae asked.

"Taeyeon!" Leeteuk said, almost crying.

Everyone was cluesless why Leeteuk had to the that panic. You remember right, nobody know about TaeTeuk relationship before the incidents.

Leeteuk leave s and run to the hospital.

"Okay.. Why he had to be that panic??" Eunhyuk asked the others.

Everyone only looked at Eunhyuk with an 'I don't know' look. Except Donghae.

Donghae was in his deep thinking. He was confused, should he tell the members about Leeteuk and Taeyeon? Yes, he think he should.

"Guys, you have to know something..." Donghae said suddenly.

Everyone turned to looked at him.

 

Hospital

 

-Leeteuk's POV-

 

"Jeongmal mianhae, oppa" I Heard Taeyeon talking with someone inside the room.

"We have to tell Sooman"

Oh it's her manager. I know this will happen sooner or later.

I decided to knock the door and entered the room. Taeyeon and her manager look at me with a surprise face.

"Leeteuk-ssi? What are you doing here??" Asked the manager.

"I'm here looking for Taeyeon" I said and walk to the other side of the bed.

"How do you know I'm here oppa?" Taeyeon asked me.

"Yuri called me" I answer and look at her with a worried face.

"Are you ok? Did you lost the baby?" I asked her.

"Ne I'm okay oppa.. Don't worry. The baby is okay too" Taeyeon look at me and smile. I rubbed her head.

"Taeyeon.. Leeteuk-ssi?" the manager said intteruped our talk and look at us.

"Mianhae oppa, Leeteuk is the father" said Taeyeon.

"What??? How come?? Oh my God.. This is very very bad. Aishh.."

I know this is bad.

We are the top group in the company. And their leader are gonna have a baby soon. I know..

"Sorry hyung. I'll tell Sooman later. Don't worry. We'll handle this problem soon." I said to the manager.

"I trust you Leeteuk. Please take care of Taeyeon and her baby" manager hyung tap my shoulder and leave the room.

"Tae.. Please don't be like this. I'm gonna have a heart attack if you keep doing this. I told you not to force yourself if you are tired" Leeteuk said to Taeyeon.

"Sorry oppa. I feel guilty to the members if I skipped the practice" Taeyeon answered.

"You don't have to. They'll understand your condition, Taeng.."

"Mianhae oppa"

"Okay but promise me, you can't be like this anymore. You have to take care our baby okay?" Taeyeon noded and Leeteuk kissed her forehead.

 

Update! Sorry for taking a long time to update!