All Happened Because Of This..

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

Seoul

 

-Leeteuk POV-

I walk alone in the rain after I bought a ramyun from the convenience store near my dorm. I think ramyun is suitable to be eaten in a cold weather like this. I ran a bit to reach my dorm quickly as rains continue to fall. I stopped for a moment when I see a familiar girl under a tree covering herself from the raindrops. I walk closer to her and I was true, that girl is my Taeyeon. Okay she's not my Taeyeon but I really love this cute girl. She's the cutest thing alive. She's the leader of Girls Generation, she's my hoobae at our company. Taeyeon and I are very close, we called each other everynight when our members are sleeping. But it's a very long time ago. Since she accepted Kangin, my fellow members to be her boyfriend.. I'm done. I feel like I'm nothing to her. I thought she didn't like me. I know this all my fault. I don't even have a confindence to tell her that I love her. So I never know what's inside her feeling actually.

"Taeyeon? Is that you?" I walk closer to her and smile.

"Oh? Leeteuk oppa?" she smiled back to me.

"Ne it's me! What are you doing here this late?" I ask her.

"I'm buying this hot chocolate for my members. They said this night is very cold, they need some hot drink to warm them" she answered and still smiling.

I swear this smile made her face cuter and I feel like I wanna kiss her lips -___-' oh kay.. what am I thinking about?! She belongs to my bestfriend! Kangin. Don't ever take her from him. But this is really happened..

"Taeng? You know you will catch a cold if you keep staying in here. How about warming ourself in that traditional hotel? I guess they have a fireplace"

"Ne oppa.."

After she said yes I hold her hand and walk to the hotel. The hotel is very simple, they only have a few rooms. I enter the hotel with Taeyeon and didn't find any fireplace. The owner of the hotel said that there are fireplace inside the room, we need to rent a room if we want to use the fireplace. I talk to Taeyeon and she agreed to rent a room.

"Umm Taeyeon? Are you sleepy?" I ask her when I see her closing her eyes.

"Kinda...Kekekeke" she giggled herself.

"Are you still cold? I bought a bottle of soju earlier. Wanna drink a little?" I offer her.

"Yes oppa. I want it"

Then we drink the soju. I feel so warm now. I guess Taeyeon too. Her face even a bit red.

"If you're sleepy then go to sleep Taeyeon.. You can sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the floor." I said again to her.

"No oppa. Sleep with me on the bed. I can't let you sick having sleep on the floor. Come here" she said to me and lay down herself on the bed.

"Okay" I'm happy actually this girl, who I thought didn't loves me back, worried about me. So.. that's mean she care about me?

I lay myself beside her. She already close her eyes. She look prettier when sleeping. Her flawless face~~ Oh God.. My heart fluttered only by looking at her face like this.

I can't hold it anymore... I kiss her lips.. Her lips are soft and very delicated. This is so good. I deepened my kiss on her. She didn't move a bit. I thought she was sleeping then. I keep kissing her for about 3 minutes? and I stop, scared if I didn't stop it I'd want her more. Once again I stare at her face. Suddenly I feel something flows on my cheeks.

"Taeyeon-ah saranghae.. I love you.. I really love you Taeyeon.. I know I'm such a fool. I can't even tell you my true feelings. I love you so much even before you dated Kangin" I cried myself.

"Why oppa?? Why you said it just now? This is what I want to heard from you since we are close to each other. I love you too oppa. I love you more than Kangin oppa.."

I was really surprised hearing her sudden confession. She likes me back?? She loves me too??

"Mianhae.... Mianhae Taeyeon..." I hug her and kiss her head "I'm sorry for not telling you earlier. I love you"

She just cry but she hug me too.. Really tight.

I broke our hug and make my face closer to hers. And I kiss her again. She kiss me back....

 

 

 

That's the 1st chapter :) I know it's short! I'll make the next chapter longer if there are any comments and some subcribers!