Kidnapped

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

Today SNSD and Super Junior are having their schedule in the SBS Building, but after their schedule end Leeteuk and some of them are going to sleep at Taeyeon's mansion.

So Taeyeon is now alone at her mansion.

She's making a cake for herself and the other who are coming later.

"Ahh wae there's no whip cream. I have to buy it"

Then Taeyeon take her purse in her room and go to the supermarket near her mansion.

"Aigoo carrying a 7 month belly is not easy. It's so heavy" Taeyeon said while she walk alone in the street.

Finally Taeyeon arrived at the supermarket and search what she need.

And then someone pat her back..

"Jagiya~ why are you alone here?" A voice that make Taeyeon eyes rounded when she look at the guy who's talking behind her.

"Oppa?!!" She said in shock.

She try to walk fast and leave that guy.

"Hey don't walk that fast, it's not good for your baby."

"Leave! Don't ever talk to me after what you did to me last month!"

Taeyeon keep walking and try to walk faster.

"Hahaha.. Sorry, you don't know how much I miss you that time"

"You're crazy! Don't follow me!" Taeyeon said.

Until they both leave the supermarket with that guy still following her, she forgot what she should buy at there because that guy appear.

"Miss, you have to come with me!"

Then that guy roughly grip Taeyeon hand and force her to enter his car.

 

----------------------------

 

SBS Building

 

"Kamsahamnida! We'll work harder" said SNSD members after they are done performing.

"So who's coming with me to Taeyeon mansion after this?" Tiffany asking everyone.

"Me!!" Hyoyeon and Yuri answer excitedly.

"I want to go to but I have schedule after this :(" Yoona said and pouted.

"Me too unnie" Seohyun also said with a sad look.

"Ahh you guys can come anytime. I'll tell Taeyeon you guys can't come because of our schedule." said Hyoyeon.

"Taeyeon mansion is too far from here, can we just ask unnie to move to Seoul again? It's been a long time since she moved there." Yoona said to her unnies.

"Maybe we can buy her an apartement near our dorm after she gave birth! Then she can move again to this town?" Tiffany suggest.

"Great idea!" Everyone nooded.

 

"Hey guys! Super junior oppa is now performing!" Sunny told everyone while pointing the TV in their room.

"Aigoo my oppa is so handsome" said Yoona.

"Yahh my Sungmin oppa is more handsome!" Sunny said and laugh.

"No Donghae oppa is the most handsome" Yoona mehrong to Sunny.

"Can you guys just stop arguing about your handsome boyfriend and just watch their performance??!" Jessica glared at them.

"Kekeke.. sorry princess" said Sunny and she make a peace sign to Jessica.

Everyone just laugh.

 

-----------------------------

 

"Where are you taking me Kangin oppa!!!!!" Taeyeon said already crying on the back seat.

"I take you to my place where we can live together. Only you and I" he said while driving.

"But oppa, you can't be like this. Please just bring me to my home. You said you love me, I already happy with Leeteuk oppa." Taeyeon said.

"Don't ever mention that name in front of me!! I hate that guy!!! I love you that's why I'm taking you now"

"Please oppa.." Taeyeon cried.

"Don't cry Taeyeon! I wouldn't hurt you if you do what I said. So just do what I told you okay. You have to come with me"

"But I want to go home oppa! Stop the car!!!" Taeyeon grip Kangin's back, but he just ignore what she's doing.

Taeyeon give up and just cry on the back seat.

Then they are arrived at Kangin's house.

"Come.." Kangin open the car's door for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon stepped out of the car, Kangin grip her hand to make sure she can't run anywhere.

"Sit here, I'll bring you some water" Kangin make Taeyeon sit on the sofa in his living room.

"Don't try to escape or I will hurt you" her warn her while walking to the kitchen.

Taeyeon took her phone and sent a message to Leeteuk. Thank God Kangin forgot to take her bag.

 

To : Leeteuk oppa

Oppa PLEASE HELP ME. Kangin oppa kidnapped me to his house. I don't know where's the adress but it's not far from the supermarket near my mansion.

 

After she press the send button she quickly put her phone back to her bag.

"Here's you water. Are you hungry? I'll buy you some food" Kangin ask her and sit beside her.

"I'm not hungry because of you" she said .

"Come on Taeyeon don't be like that. Can you just become the old Taeyeon? Remember when we still a couple?"

"Sorry oppa I can't. It's our past. You should forget that, because everything already changed now."

"But my feelings for you will never changed. I really love you Taeyeon" he said and touch Taeyeon hand, but Taeyeon quickly release it.

"I told you I don't love you anymore! Please oppa just understand there's nothing between us now. Please.." Taeyeon cried and look at Kangin.

"Sorry Taeyeon. I just want you to be mine. I'll order some food for us" he said and go upstairs to his room. Maybe to take his cellphone(?) 

When Kangin went upstairs, Taeyeon quickly rush to the front door and open the lock door. It makes a sound "click" even Taeyeon tried not to make any sound.

She scared Kangin will heard and chase her, so she just run to the street to find a cab or something.

But the street is really quiet and dark. There's no taxi or people passing by.

Taeyeon place her hand on her stomach while still walking faster along the street and then she heard Kangin's voice that make her run scaredly.

"TAEYEON! Comeback here or you'll regret it" he shouted.

Taeyeon just keep walking but she can walk anymore.

Suddenly her stomach feels really hurts, she fell to the ground while holding her stomach, and then she felt a warm liquid flowing between her leg.

"Ahhh.." she said in pain.

 

 

 Updated!! :)