Kangin's Back

What Happened to Taeyeon?!

Jeonju

 

It's already 5 months since Taeyeon move to her new mansion.

"Taeyeon!! Kangin oppa discharged from the military today!!!!" Yuri said while reading today's newspaper.

"Jinjjayo???" Yoona who is sitting next to Yuri take a look at the newspaper.

"What are you going to do Kim Taeyeon?? Look at your big stomach now. You can't hide it anymore" Tiffany said while looking at Taeyeon's 6 months belly.

"Leeteuk oppa will talk to him" Taeyeon said calmly.

She know this already. She know Kangin will discharged today. She talked about this with Leeteuk already, and Leeteuk promised her to talk with Kangin.

"Yeoboseo?" Taeyeon answered her phone.

"Ne oppa.."

"Ne..I love you too"

"Is that Leeteuk?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

"Ne.. He's now with Kangin and the other members. Ottohke.. I'm scared they'll fight.." 

 

*************************

 

"Taeyeon-ah. Kangin will arrived soon. I'm with the members already. Don't worry. I'll talk to him, okay?" Leeteuk is on the phone with Taeyeon.

"I love you" he ended the call.

Here he is. Leeteuk and the other members of Super Junior are at a cafe waiting for their fellow member, Kangin who's discharged from the military service today.

Few minutes later...

"Yah Kangin hyung!! You look so thin!! Hahahaha.." said Yesung to Kangin and hug him.

"I miss you so much Hyung!" Ryeowook and Kyuhyun come to hug Kangin.

They hugged and laugh, chatting with each other. And Kangin realized his leader is too silent.

"Leeteuk hyung? What's wrong with you?? You're not happy your bestfriend is here?? I'm home!!!!" Kangin smiled and open his arms for Leeteuk to hug him.

"Welcome back, Kangin" Leeteuk then hug him.

"Kangin.. We need talk later" Leeteuk look at Kangin seriously when they broke their hug.

"Woaahh what is it hyung? You look so serious..hahaha.. Okay" Kangin just laugh and continue to talk with others.

Everyone's face was changed since Leeteuk's talk. They are also scared with Kangin's reaction later. They know Kangin loves the SNSD's leader so much.

"Hey! Btw.. Where is my Taeyeon? How come she's not here to meet her boyfriend??" Kangin suddenly said.

Everyone's getting more awkward with the situation.

"Hey? What's wrong with you guys? -.-" Kangin confused with everyone reaction.

No one of them answered his question.

"Should we just tell him now, hyung?" Donghae whisper to Leeteuk.

"Kangin.. I'm really sorry. But.. Taeyeon is now with me" Leeteuk said.

"Huh? What.. What do you mean hyung? You are dating Taeyeon???" Kangin look at Leeteuk disbelief.

"Ne.." Leeteuk bravely look at Kangin.

"Hahahaha.. You are kidding right? No! You can take her away from me!! I'll not even let you to touch her.. Hahahaha" Kangin laughs. But he stopped when everyone didn't laugh with him.

"You guys are serious??!" Kangin look at everyone.

"Taeyeon's pregnant with my baby.." Leeteuk finally said.

"What?! Hyung. It's not funny! I'm serious" Kangin look at Leeteuk angrily.

Everyone just look at Kangin and Leeteuk worried.

"I'm really sorry but it's true. Taeyeon is pregnant with my baby"

" you. I'll go meet her now" Kangin look at everyone angrily and leave.

 

"Hyung! You should stop him!" Said Yesung.

"Calm down. He don't know Taeyeon's address" Leeteuk said and back to his seat.

"Hyung. I think Kangin is mad" Siwon said and sit in front of Leeteuk.

"I know.. Who will be not mad if their girlfriend is pregnant with his bestfriend anyway?" Leeteuk look down.

"But I'm scared he will hurt Taeyeon"

"No way. I'll never let that happen. Calm down Siwon. I'll take care of Taeyeon"

 

-Kangin's POV-

 

What the . I'm just come back today and they told me the stupidest thing ever.

Taeyeon is pregnant with Leeteuk?? My Taeyeon is pregnant? With another man? Is this a joke?? If yes this is so not funny.

Leeteuk! I hate him now! I must talk to Taeyeon right now and make sure if she really pregnant. Like they said.

I drove my car as fast as I can to SNSD's dorm. I knock the door, and their maknae showed up.

"Oh? Kangin oppa? You come back already?" Seohyun open the door.

"Where's Taeyeon?" I ignore her question and try to take look inside their dorm.

"Taeyeon unnie is not here oppa" she said. Oh great. Now they try to hide my own girlfriend.

"Don't lie to me Seohyun. I know she's inside. Please Seohyun, I have to talk to her" I begged her.

I really need to make sure how's she now.

"I'm telling the truth oppa.. I believe you know this already. Unnie is now 6 months pregnant. She's not living with us anymore since 5 months ago.. I'm sorry oppa.." Seohyun said without looking at me.

"Can you give me her address?" I asked her.

"I.. I don't know oppa.. "

"Please? I really need to talk to her." I begged to her again.

"O.. Okay oppa.. Wait I'll write it for you" finally she went in. She find some paper and write at it.

"This oppa" Seohyun gives the paper to me.

"Thank you so much Seohyun. I'll go now."

"Ne oppa.." She said and close the door.

 

End of Kangin's POV

 

"Who is that Seohyunnie?" Jessica, the sleeping beauty just woke up and see Seohyun just close the door.

"It's Kangin oppa unnie!!!" Seohyun said almost shouting.

"Mwo?!!!!!"

"Ne unnie!! And I give him Taeyeon unnie's address.. Is that okay? He said he really need to talk to unnie" Seohyun said again.

"What?! You give the address.. Omo Seobaby you shouldn't give him the address. Leeteuk oppa and the other are scared he will hurt Taeyeon" Jessica explain to the maknae.

"But he's still Taeyeon unnie's boyfriend. He have a right to talk to Taeyeon unnie. I pity him, unnie.."

Jessica let out a deep sighed. Seohyun is kinda true. He's still Taeyeon's boyfriend anyway.

"We should call Leeteuk oppa and the others now.." Jessica tried to called Leeteuk but he didn't answered the phone.

"Seo, can you call Kyuhyun and tell him what you just did. Tell him to tell Leeteuk oppa too"

"Okay unnie.." Seohyun then dialled Kyuhyun's number.

 

-Kangin's POV-

 

After a few hours, I finally arrived in Jeonju.

So this is where Taeyeon live now. Oh God.. I can't believe this is happened to me and Taeyeon..

Without taking too long, I enter the mansion and get to Taeyeon's place. I ring the bell impatiently.

After a few times pressing the bell, finally someone open the door. But it's not my Taeyeon. It was Yuri who opened the door.

"O..oppa??!!!! Kangin oppa??!!!" Yuri said in shock.

"Let me in!" I tried to go inside.

"Yuri-ah.. Who's com... Omo?!" then Tiffany and Yoona showed up.

"Kangin oppa?!" Tiffany said. They look at me in shock. Just like I'm a ghost.

"Where's Taeyeon?" I walk inside without their permission.

"Wait oppa!" Yuri tried to stopped me when I heard a voice that I really know.

It was Taeyeon's voice.

"Fany-ah? Who's coming?" Taeyeon showed up. She come closer to me. I feel like I'm going to die. It's true. She's not my Taeyeon anymore. She is different with my Taeyeon when I left Seoul 2 years ago.

"TAENGOO?!" I said and look at her. From head to toe.

Yuri, Tiffany, and Yoona was just silent.

"Kangin oppa!!?" She tried to hide her big stomach by placing her hands in it.

Okay Taeyeon, how you supposed to hide a 6 months stomach?

"Mianhaeyo oppa.." She cried.

"Please Taeyeon.. Let me hug you" I come closer to her and I hugged her really tight. Oh God.. I miss her like crazy..

"Can we talk? Just you and I?" I said when we broke our hug.

She take a glance to Yuri, Tiffany, and Yoona. They noded their head.

"Let's go to my room, oppa" Taeyeon said and walk slowly to her room. I followed her.

Taeyeon look tired carrying that baby. Her small body didn't match with her big stomach anyway. Aishh Leeteuk you are the one who make my girl become like this!

Taeyeon and I entered the room.

Taeyeon sit on the bed. I sit beside her. "How many months are you?" I asked her, although I know the answer already.

"6 months, oppa" Taeyeon look down and touch her stomach.

Actually I didn't like it.. It hurts me so much. She seems happy with her pregnancy.

"Taeyeon-ah, do you know how much I miss you?" I bravely touch her cheeks.

"I'm sorry oppa.." She turned her face, refused my touch.

"Please don't be like this.. I'm not yours anymore. I'm pregnant with another man" she said.

"How dare you slept with him Taeyeon-ah?? Do you love him?" I asked her.

"Ne oppa.. I love him" Taeyeon look down.

I know this.. Even before I asked her to be my girlfriend, I know actually she likes Leeteuk. But that stupid man is really stupid! He didn't even realized that Taeyeon is really care to him. I'll not let Taeyeon with that stupid man.

"But I'm your boyfriend!" I said and lifted her face a bit rough.

"Oppa?" She look at me startled.

"Listen to me Kim Taeyeon!! I'm still your boyfriend and forever I'll be yours!! I'll not let you go with that stupid Leeteuk!! I'll marry you okay!" I shout to her.

"No oppa!!!!!" She tried to get up from her seat but I grip her hand really tight and kiss her lips crazily.

"Hmphh.. Stop it op..pa!!" She tried to push me. But I hold her really tight. I even push her to the wall and deepened my kiss. Her lips is so delicated.

You guys will never know how much I missed this girl...

I can feel she's crying already. Her cheeks wet and I can taste her tears. But I don't care. I'm too angry right now.. I'm sorry Taeyeon.

I keep kissing her until she weakly said.. "Ahhh oppa.. My stomach.."

 

Annyeonggg~ Sorry for taking too long for updating. I'm on vacation now :D kkk~ hmm.. Kangin's back anyway.. Do you want me to make some TaeTeuk moments? Or more KangTae moments in the next chapter? Vote by comments and I'll write it for you!! ^__^